Community > Posts By > William8

William8's photo
Sat 06/29/13 07:12 PM
Edited by William8 on Sat 06/29/13 07:13 PM
It looks to me that the OP reflects ethnocentric thinking.

No it reflect on anyone who has children without a steady income.

William8's photo
Sat 06/29/13 07:10 PM
1 Timothy 5:8 is being taken out of context. The verse refers to the duty that adults have to take care of their elderly relatives.

No his own family/household means just that.

William8's photo
Sat 06/29/13 07:02 PM
But people are stupid.

Finally we agree on something JB wich the responses prove.

May I reminds the so called christians who have replied, that Paul said that if a man cannot provide for his family, he is worse then a nonbeliever.

I have the backing of scripture on this.

No one has any rights only responsibilities.

To disagree with child birth regulations in our current situation is mironic.

If you cannot provide for children you cannot have them.

Before having children you have to get a job and be prepared to support them.

It's logic, it's reason and anything else is perversed maddness"

William8's photo
Sat 06/29/13 05:39 PM
1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

In third world countries you see so much horrible suffering because of poverty.

The worst of all are the children being born into this poverty.

You see it in India, africa and Asia.

We also see it in the developed countries, unemployed adults having children.

The bottom line is that children born into poverty leads to suffering in third world countries and crime in the developed countries, so called.

It is a crime for anyone who cannot provide for their children, to have them.

It is also irresponsible as well.

It is not love to subject children to poverty.

If anyone cannot provide the basics, food, clothing and shelter, it should be a crime against both the state and against humanity.

Any thoughts?

William8's photo
Sat 06/29/13 05:15 PM
She just has a low sex drive.

Women in general have a high sex drive. In my past experience I found that I couldn't keep up.

If women want to orgasm they have to understand that they need to have less sex, that is go without it.

The longer a woman goes without sex, the more likely she is to have an orgasm.

If you loved your wife, you would be more concerned about your relationship.

You obviously don't cause you cheeted on her.

My only advice is to leave her and let her find a real man.

William8's photo
Sat 06/29/13 05:08 PM
If it's to good to be true it is. noway

William8's photo
Sat 06/29/13 05:08 PM
If it's to good to be true it is. noway

William8's photo
Fri 06/28/13 10:01 PM
Matthew 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Homosexuality is wrong even in feeling just like hateing somebody is murder.

At least women are the most beautiful creatures and so we have an excuse.

Don't believe that rubbish about being born gay or that it's not a chioce.

It's a choice. Some people find eating poo a turn on but we don't see people packing in their lunch box with a knife and fork.

Men are not really attracted to men, it's just that having bum sex is gratifying and so they are attracted to the feeling and men are much easier to score with then women.

Lesbian women are afraid of men and trust women.

At the end of the day it's a choice.

It is up to the indavidual to refuse the choice like Eve could have with the forbidden friut.

We all have to struggle with sin. We all have to identify sin in us, understand that it is wrong. That's the first step.

Wanting to have sex with a man is a form of perversion just like wanting to eat poo.

People can have sick ways of turning themselves on.

We all can. We all struggle with sexual sin and many struggle with sexual perversion. It is all part of having a physical body that is dead spiritually.

It takes time to grow spiritually. It's not that anyone is born gay but that we are all born spiritually dead. That is why Jesus said that we must be born again and goes on to explain that believeing in him is the beginning of our birth and growing in him is our new life.

Are you born again?

Are you growing in him?

William8's photo
Fri 06/28/13 06:01 PM
Matthew 3:7But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

There has been a lot of talk about whether a believer can date an infidel, but what about wolves in sheeps clothing?

They do exist and the Lord of all things and over all things told His followers to be aware of them. (Matthew 7:15)

Wolves in sheeps clothing are those within the church but are not of it. They are in the church but of the world (1 John 4:5) rather then being in the world and not of it. I am not talking about perfect holiness because we all are imperfect and must always rely on the perfection we have in Christ. Yet even imperfect we can have a perfect understanding of what is right and what is wrong, of what is true and of what is false, and of what is truly valuable and what is not.

The Pharisees and Sadducees are a perfect example of wolves in sheeps clothing.

The Pharisees love worldly wealth above human life. (Luke 16:14) and followed their own traditions above Gods commands. (Matthew 15:9) as do the Sadducees but with one difference, the Sadducees did not believe in eternal life and that we only have temporal blessings in this life. (Matthew 22:23)

Today we still have those within the Church who are of the same mind set. The Pentecostal is the modern Pharisee and the Liberal Christian is the modern Sadducee.

The Pentecostal church teaches and practices things that are man made and not biblical like,Tongues so called, the prosperity gospel and direct revelations.

The Liberal Christian is essentialy an atheist that has reformed the church to follow science and Darwinian dogma and modern dogma.

So beware of the modern Pharisee and Sadducee. The Pentecostal does not know the Bible and the liberal Christian does not believe it.

William8's photo
Thu 06/27/13 10:08 PM
A liberal Christian

Jesu defined this sort as follows

Matthew 23:28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

How can anyone kid themselves soooo much?

Yet men and women have since Jesus time. noway

William8's photo
Thu 06/27/13 09:52 PM
Yes! I mett up with one and the first date was perfect and the second one was even better but she treated me like a piece of meat and just couldn't see the real me inside. So I am back! happy

William8's photo
Thu 06/27/13 03:51 PM
Homosexuality is wrong for two reasons.

1) It is unatural. There can never be anything right about one man commiting sodomy with another. The laws of nature cannot be ruled upon.

2) The consequences of such unions have resulted in the AIDS plague.

3) It's a freakshow and to want to bring children into that is seeking to corrupt minors.

Having said that, based on facts not hate, based on a respect for what is safe and true, not based on penis pursuit, I would still feed them if they were hungry, clothed them if they were naked and saved them if they were drowning, as is my moral obligation to my fellow man.

The only thing I cannot do is save them from hell.

William8's photo
Mon 06/24/13 11:09 PM

Sun bathers, reptiles emerge in Alaska heat as wildfires spread

http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national/watch/17740111/7news-bulletin-for-june-25/

By Yereth Rosen
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (Reuters) - With a heat wave gripping Alaska, strange things have been happening under the midnight sun.
Anchorage residents, who a month ago shivered through an unseasonably cold spring and a surprise May snowstorm, have donned swimsuits and depleted stores of fans to ward off record heat in the state's largest city.
Temperatures have run as much as 20 degrees Fahrenheit above normal, with daytime highs in Anchorage climbing into the 80s in recent days, and the sudden onset of atypical warmth has been blamed for unleashing wildfires and flooding alike.
Moose have been spotted near lawn sprinklers around Anchorage and at least one invaded someone's kiddie pool. Pet reptiles, normally confined to heated indoor spaces because of Alaska's cold outdoors, are making rare public appearances.
Park managers at Goose Lake, one of Anchorage's few outdoor swimming spots, had to eject a pet iguana named "Godzilla," along with some pet snakes and a turtle that patrons brought to the crowded sandy shoreline, said Doreen Hernandez, the city aquatic superintendent who has been working at the site.
Pets are not allowed at Goose Lake for health reasons, although she conceded that the rule is usually applied to dogs.
"We don't have a sign that says `No Snakes,'" she said.
Heat records have been broken around the state, with an all-time record high of 96 degrees reached on Tuesday in Talkeetna, the tiny town famous as the jumping-off site for Mount McKinley expeditions. The previous record high there was 91 degrees.
SIZZLING SOLSTICE
The heat spell has come at the peak of Alaska's summer, just before the solstice, a time of nearly round-the-clock daylight as the sun barely grazes the horizon overnight.
In Valdez, operators of the Trans-Alaska Pipeline marine terminal halted oil-tanker loading for 4 1/2 hours late Monday night and early Tuesday morning as a precaution after temperatures at the terminal hit 92 degrees.
"Our systems aren't used to operating in that heat," said Katie Pesznecker, a spokeswoman for operator Alyeska Pipeline Service Co.
Meteorologists blame the anomaly on rapid shift in atmospheric wind patterns. The system that brought cold air from the north during the spring changed suddenly, sending in hot air from the south and southeast.
The rapid heat-up caused considerable flooding of mountain streams, said Tom Pepe, an Anchorage-based meteorologist for the National Weather Service.
"You get big pieces of ice that jam up small parts of rivers,"
Flooding along the Yukon River late last month caused severe damage in several Native Alaskan villages, most notably the Athabascan community of Galena, where nearly all residents were evacuated by aircraft.
Property damage along the river was estimated at $10 million, said Tony Luiken, a state emergency management spokesman. The governor has declared a disaster.
The heat wave also has stoked numerous wildfires, many ignited by dry-lightning strikes fueled by ample dry brush.
A lightning-sparked wildfire straddling the Tetlin National Wildlife Refuge and Wrangell-St. Elias National Park tripled in size in one day, and was last measured at more than 25,000 acres, the National Park Service said on Wednesday.
(Editing by Steve Gorman and Maureen Bavdek)

The evidence for gobal warming is undeniable and is certainly a sign of what is to come.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Take heart saints of the most high God, the Earth shall burn for its iniquities.

Ezekiel 28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

And we who pass through the fire unscathed shall tred upon the ashes of those who would not submit to our great and worthy God.

Malachi 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

What God has said He shall do for who is there amoungst men or Angels that can stop Him.

Amen, halleluyah!

It is only a matter of time and then we shall have all of eternity at our feet.

Yeehaaa!

William8's photo
Mon 06/24/13 10:52 PM
Square roots? Scientists say plants are good at math

http://au.news.yahoo.com/odd/a/-/odd/17715306/square-roots-scientists-say-plants-are-good-at-math/

LONDON (Reuters) - Plants do complex arithmetic calculations to make sure they have enough food to get them through the night, new research published in journal eLife shows.
Scientists at Britain's John Innes Centre said plants adjust their rate of starch consumption to prevent starvation during the night when they are unable to feed themselves with energy from the sun.
They can even compensate for an unexpected early night.
"This is the first concrete example in a fundamental biological process of such a sophisticated arithmetic calculation," mathematical modeler Martin Howard of John Innes Centre (JIC) said.
During the night, mechanisms inside the leaf measure the size of the starch store and estimate the length of time until dawn. Information about time comes from an internal clock, similar to the human body clock.
"The capacity to perform arithmetic calculation is vital for plant growth and productivity," JIC metabolic biologist Alison Smith said.
"Understanding how plants continue to grow in the dark could help unlock new ways to boost crop yield."
(Reporting by Nigel Hunt; editing by Keiron Henderson)

Here is just one example of in your face evidence of the existence of God.

How can a plant evolve complex addition skills that are essential to its survival?

NOT CONCIDERING A THOUSAND OTHER PROBLEMS WITH EVOLUTIONARY BOGWASH, HOW COULD THE PLANT SURVIVE SO LONG WITHOUT THIS ESSENTIAL ABILITY TO SURVIVE?

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

The evidence for God is overwhelming and the evidence for the fact that atheist's are fools as the Bible says.

William8's photo
Mon 06/24/13 02:04 AM
If a man has sex with a woman with HIV he has a small chance of getting it. Her blood would have to infect his blood to contract it.

If a man has AIDS and has anal sex with another man, the rectum wall always gets small fractures that bleed, because the rectum wall is fragile.

That's why AIDS spread like wildfire amoungst gay men.

Then heterosexuals began to get it by blood transfusions.

But it is clear that sodomy was the cause of the spread of AIDS initially.

That is point A.

Point Z is that 3000. babies are born with HIV every day.

There could be no greater injustice then that.

It cries out against homosexuality and is a wittness against them and all who support it.

What's that you disagree, I am sorry can't here you, the cries of 3000 babies ring loud in my ear.

William8's photo
Mon 06/24/13 01:55 AM
What does an atheist morality and a condom with holes have in common.

UNRELIABLE :wink:

William8's photo
Mon 06/24/13 01:51 AM
How can God give us what is not available?

God can do anything but that requires a miracle.

What shall God take one of my ribs and turn it into a woman?

Yes he can do that for he already demonstrated that with the creation of Eve, but it would be silly to expect that to happen now.

So tell me what miracle can God do today under these present times?

Would you like him to zap you and make you fall in love with me?

I think you would not, so would he do it to some other woman?

God cannot give me what's not there, he cannot make a woman like me, well he could but I do not think God would be that cruel laugh

William8's photo
Mon 06/24/13 01:41 AM
I would recommend taking anti-depressants if your depression is is chronic.

William8's photo
Sun 06/23/13 11:55 PM
John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 8:33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 8:35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. 8:37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. 8:38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

William8's photo
Sun 06/23/13 11:24 PM
The Bible is the only religion that identifies the real problems in us and give us a real solution.

It doesn't pull any punches or panders to anyone or anything.

Like a true surgeon does.

It has real demands, its real.

People who just flatter themselves with airy fairy belief are niave.