Community > Posts By > romancingu

romancingu's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:39 PM
ok who is OP?

romancingu's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:34 PM

nice guys have wifes, they don't look on the JSH to find the "perfect" one. You meet these "nice guys" in everyday life, quit wonering where they are are open your eyes.

Wel thats not completely true ....because i am here...Hmmmm ...yep I am somewhat anywaybigsmile

romancingu's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:33 PM

I am so very tired of this topic and the people who post/defend it.

Who needs them anyway?

Let them all go cry in their beer in their loveless worlds. I do not care.

who exactly are you speaking of not needing them anyway??? Niceguys? or wine bags?

romancingu's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:23 PM
OMG THAT WAS THE BEST THING I HAVE READ ALL YEAR!!!!!

VERY WELL PUT i COULDN'T OF SAID IT ANY BETTER.
MATTER OF FACT I AM GOING TO COPY AND PASTE THAT AND EMAIL IT TO MY EX !!!!drinker

romancingu's photo
Fri 02/29/08 12:31 PM
Wow ,,, no responses huh. Is this too deep of a subject or what. I had expected some responses but, I guess no one has any advise???

romancingu's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:52 PM
Edited by romancingu on Thu 02/28/08 11:53 PM
Well after all this I don't think I willing to commit to anyone at this point either.

But , then agian what is wrong with just sex? I mean really? but, the problem is I don't know if I can just look at it that way. Is this a hump that we must climb or what.Am I just a patch until she gets the wound fixed? I still am lost about what to think . i mean my heart is!! involved which may make the situation a little hairy.

Anyway going to bed now . Hope to see some opinions here in the morning . I really need help on trying to figure this one out.

romancingu's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:43 PM
I had recently placed a post about a problem I had had which is on page 2 .You should prob read it.

So now I have been forgiven of acting like a fool. She just says that she was completely happy with the way that I treated her. That I would be the type of man she would want a serious relationship with. But,...she does not want that right now. She says she doesn't want a boyfriend.Doesn't want anything serious.

She says that if she is asked out she would go out with another guy if she wanted to. She says she wants to sleep with me .But I can't stay the night and I can't see the kids. Yah I failed to mention in part 1 that she had 2 kids Eric and Daniel which I became atached to in that time also.

I don't know what to do ? I mean I do have feelings for this women and I wanted a future with her. But how should I be acting right now with all this. I don't see myself liking it very much her dating other guys. But,then again she would only sleep with me? I am so lost on what to do I am afraid I will make the wrong decision. I really don't know what is going to happen or if I should even bother and just say that I am done with it.
I mean if I was great and treated her great and she loved it ??? What am I spose to think?

romancingu's photo
Tue 02/26/08 02:14 PM
I will try my best to try and fix this but I just don't know at this point looking at it from that point of view if I can fix it. But' I will try to fix it.

romancingu's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:40 PM
not that day ????lolol how would that even happen . QUIt dwelling over the taxes. I messed up ok I realize that now.

romancingu's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:38 PM
ok i will do that .thank you all for your advise. Iam glad their are people like you around to smak me in the head when I have really messed up .

romancingu's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:35 PM

You "played a little game" because you didn't get your way. You need to accept that part of it. You removed your stuff because she was doing her own thing..and wouldn't see you when you wanted her too. I realize you gave her everything and expected this "little" thing in return...but seriously....I feel that the error was on your part..not on hers. How can she count on YOU to still be there when something major happens when you leave at something so minor. Yes....you apologized..but actions scream...while words just whisper.

See this is whr her thought is....... MAN it is not that... It isn't that she wouldn't see me!! It is because she said I wasn't any diffrent from any other guy. That no guy was coming between her and her friend. I didn't want to ruin the night .I didn't even want to leave . But i was far from normal and I didn't feel apreciated about the situation. And I wasn't worth her stopping by for 5 minutes. I was stressed out .My Tax lady had made huge mistake .It was far from little to me. I thought i was going to jail saturday night. I needed her and she let me down!!!

I personally would be smothered, why knowing she had plans do you want 5 mins??? during the time she was going to spend w/friends. jmo

I work in accounting and truly doubt a mistake would warrant such rapid response from the IRS to jail you that Saturday. Think maybe you may be exaggerating just a tad.

You didnt "need" her, you "wanted" her, big difference.

jmo flowerforyou
it was from 2006 and it was a 25,000.00 tax right off. I do not know the details but . I had a phone call from them . If your in acounting you know how big of a offense tax evasion is.

romancingu's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:31 PM
owell I will chalk it up as a loss.. because I have tried to talk to her. I don't know what to do . All you ladies say the same thing she said. if i react that way to that .How am I going to react to something big?

Well ok ladies ...What do i do to fix it ??? I don't want to give up..Do I have a choice??

romancingu's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:27 PM

You "played a little game" because you didn't get your way. You need to accept that part of it. You removed your stuff because she was doing her own thing..and wouldn't see you when you wanted her too. I realize you gave her everything and expected this "little" thing in return...but seriously....I feel that the error was on your part..not on hers. How can she count on YOU to still be there when something major happens when you leave at something so minor. Yes....you apologized..but actions scream...while words just whisper.

See this is whr her thought is....... MAN it is not that... It isn't that she wouldn't see me!! It is because she said I wasn't any diffrent from any other guy. That no guy was coming between her and her friend. I didn't want to ruin the night .I didn't even want to leave . But i was far from normal and I didn't feel apreciated about the situation. And I wasn't worth her stopping by for 5 minutes. I was stressed out .My Tax lady had made huge mistake .It was far from little to me. I thought i was going to jail saturday night. I needed her and she let me down!!!

romancingu's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:23 PM

One thing you said that kinda bothers me. You said you went out of your way and said that like you were trying to hard. Women do not like that. There is a thing called to much giving and that can turn a women away. As far as just getting up and moving on one a small situation, I would of talke first and actually see where you stand. I guess it's the old think befoe you take action...

well i wasn't going out of my way at the time...I was just doing stuff that made me feel good. Because i was doing them for her and she liked it. I didnt start saying I went out of my way for her until after .I realized how much I had actually done for her . It is a after thought, not a thought I was thinking at the time.

romancingu's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:16 PM

Moving your stuff out to gain a reaction sounds like a little game playing going on ... mmmm
I was playing a little game. And it completely back fired on me. I know why i did it but didn't think about being 31 and not 15 again . It was immature and childish for me to do that. But, I was stressed out about a situation also and had less then 4 hours of sleep to. I wasn't thinking ...like I said.

romancingu's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:14 PM

I think this girl is really messed up in the head at this point. I don't understand any of it at all. Except that i overreacted and messed up when I took my things. But ,I don't understand why I shouldn't be forgivn.

I can't answer why she won't forgive you. But...as an outsider...I see you say things like "she's really messed up in the head" and I ask myself...would I want to be with a man that said stuff like that about me behind my back? Obviously she doesn't know you're saying it...but we do. Do you really want to be with someone that you feel that way about? Love does NOT conquer all. And just because you had a great 2.5 months together, that doesn't equal forever. Sometimes..people will be having unexpressed concerns..and it only takes one action to put them over the edge.
well I just don't understand it that is all.

romancingu's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:07 PM
Edited by romancingu on Tue 02/26/08 01:08 PM
I think this girl is really messed up in the head at this point. I don't understand any of it at all. Except that i overreacted and messed up when I took my things. But ,I don't understand why I shouldn't be forgivn.unless she was just using me for sex!! Which I don't mind being used for it . JUST DON'T TELL US U LOVE US JUST BECAUSE OF THE SEX !!! That is some bc for sure.

romancingu's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:05 PM
yes but, I am not the one saying what she said to me and taking it back. I understand that she could be being a ass to but at least I called and said "look I made a mistake I was mad and I truely do love you . I want to make this work ,let me fix this" she says" its not fixable" ???? If I meant anything to her why wouldn't it be fixable? I mean love is so hard to find why do we throw it out at the first sign of trouble? We do it all the time.

romancingu's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:56 PM
Bottom line is how could she just shut her feelings off like that?? How could I go from everything she wanted to not wanting to be with me anymore over our first tiss??? It is stupid... this is why it is so freaking hard to fall in love!

romancingu's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:51 PM
well i needed to be treated with the same respect in return. I guess this has happened for a reason. My friends all tell me I am to good to be treated that way. After all I do and have been thru I deserve to be spoiled ....I agree some what with that . But ,I want to make her happier then she had ever been. First.