Community > Posts By > romancingu

romancingu's photo
Tue 06/02/09 08:39 PM
Just wonder if I was too hastily to decide that she was bad news . Rather then give her a chance to open up.

romancingu's photo
Tue 06/02/09 08:37 PM
I do kinda think I am trying to rush it . I guess no one knows the person they just meet to decide on a relationship.But to hear I don't want a serious relationship is diffrent I think. Could be wrong

romancingu's photo
Tue 06/02/09 08:35 PM
well I thought about that healing thing. But, i just don't think I can handle liking her alot and hardly seeing her and emotionally cut off

romancingu's photo
Tue 06/02/09 08:34 PM
I told her what you said Jill. Basically I called it quits. she was just not able to let me in. It is a shame though, I liked her alot. We had alot in common

romancingu's photo
Tue 06/02/09 08:32 PM
back again huh jill :)

romancingu's photo
Tue 06/02/09 08:28 PM
I am just curious...as to why when someone is hurt they never open up again. Why is it that we can't see everyone is not that same person that ripped our heart out. I consider myself a very nice guy who is just looking for some one to spend the rest of my days with. Every time I meet someone new they always have issues with a serious relationship. I know that this is something that is worked in as you go through getting to know someone . But, how do you deal with it when they aren't willing to open up to you.They say time heals everything but, come on we are not getting any younger. So my question is ...How do you deal with someone who isn't ready for serious relationship, But , wants to see you in a romantic way?

romancingu's photo
Mon 06/01/09 08:58 PM
Jill , You angel you. That is exactly the advise I am looking for.

romancingu's photo
Mon 06/01/09 08:52 PM
Well I don't think she is a player.She is a good hearted church going country girl. i just don't see her being a player. If anything terified of being hurt again.

romancingu's photo
Mon 06/01/09 08:49 PM
LoL

romancingu's photo
Mon 06/01/09 08:48 PM
Edited by romancingu on Mon 06/01/09 08:50 PM
nice jill, I will have to bring that up and see what she says to that.

romancingu's photo
Mon 06/01/09 08:43 PM
Edited by romancingu on Mon 06/01/09 08:46 PM
i don't know all about that.

romancingu's photo
Mon 06/01/09 08:42 PM
Edited by romancingu on Mon 06/01/09 08:42 PM
doesn't matter she doesn't
she said that exactly

romancingu's photo
Mon 06/01/09 08:38 PM
Hello Everyone,
I am having some problems in making a decision and I need someones advise on what to do.So here I go. I was in a relationship with a gemini about 1 year ago. Everything was going great we loved each others company and had a blast together. Also she said she didn't want a relationship. But ,we were together all the time so it ended up that way. She eventually said she loved me and I was the man of her dreams. few months later she told me she didn't love me and that she wasn't ready for a relationship???? That she just wanted to stop seeing me. I know what your thinking but,....I didnt do anything wrong. She just made this decision ...well I don't know why. I just figured she was nuts. it completely tore me up. I have never had anything like that happen to me like that. No one could believe she did that.

So now I started seeing a new girl .now I find out that she is a gemini and start to wonder about it. We have way more in common then I did with the other gemini. It made me start feeling better about dating a gemini. We were together for like a week hung out alot and had a few romantic evenings. She says she really likes me and wants to see me exclusive but ....lol...doesn't want a relationship. This is where I start getting worried again.Says she is scared of being hurt again . Same as other gemini said. But, she is the one that hurt me.

So now I am wondering what I should do. I mean it is almost exactly what happened before . She hasn't had the chance for me to fall in love with her . So the relationship has not got as far this time . I mean should I run for the hills or give her a chance. Knowing what the last gemini did to me. I know no 2 people are the same and I shouldn't hold it against another. But, it just almost seems like it is starting the same way. I mean she is a gemini also.

Any advise is appreciated

romancingu's photo
Mon 05/18/09 04:33 PM
Also, would like to correct the forum. The question should have been . What mistakes would you like to redo to have the opportunity to do them correctly.

romancingu's photo
Mon 05/18/09 04:27 PM

Never made any mistakes in life.. Took an awful lot of lessons about life though....

WHat a crock. nobody is perfect and everyone makes mistakes in life. I mean cmon , even god made mistakes.

romancingu's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:50 PM
It is easy for a weak willed person to give up on thr soul mate. I unfortonatly am not one of those who can give up. i have to keep breaking my heart until I find her LOLdrinker

romancingu's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:48 PM
Lol that isn't what i mnt at all !!!.

I was just saying I understand why guys think that way .I am not saying I think that way.

romancingu's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:44 PM
and i am not whining !!! i AM JUST STATING MY OPINION THAT IS ALL.

romancingu's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:43 PM
Look I don't mean to badger the situation but.... The guy mmade excelent points! I totally agree with his way of thinking. I have been thinking of changing my ways as well. Seems the nice guys do finish last. At least in my book they always have.

I understand that not all women are like that. So why should i beat them up over it? Because the past 18 years of my dating and relationships have ended up that way.

romancingu's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:40 PM
oh I c :)