ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:49 PM

Howdy Kent drinker drinker drinker

AD,i think it's that time of the month again

drinker jt
Maybe, but all on the same day!??

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:47 PM
....they can wash it down with an ice cold, Whieneken!

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:47 PM
...get 'em a nice order of cheesy cries!

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:46 PM
Someone should call the WAAAAaambulance!drinker

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:44 PM
...looks Death right in the eye* laugh
WAZZUP!!! *blank stare*
Yeah, I think you nailed it. At least in the context of this site, we're here to make friends. Not friends with just everyone, I guess, but friends....
drinker drinker drinker

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:20 PM
bigsmile Geography....but, it's the world in which you live!? Explore!!!:wink:

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:16 PM

I just realized something here. Theres alot of people in this thread that just came out to make fun of everyone and show how much better they are than everyone else. WTF. instead of advice ya'll gave crap. No wonder new people don't stay here long with the "your not one of us" mentality. indifferent

...hmmmmmmmmmmdrinker

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:04 PM

((((missy))))flowerforyou
Coming to pick 'em up now, gettin' cold!

Ill get em bundled up for ya and have em waiting on the porch!!!Just bring em back when your done:wink:

:tongue: No problem, I gotta feed them something? I think I have some cashews around..................

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:01 PM

do yall ever take anything serious

flowerforyou Sure, but there's no real easy answer to the question, without all the past discussed prior! I think......

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:58 PM
((((missy))))flowerforyou
Coming to pick 'em up now, gettin' cold!

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:56 PM
I want three, have firewood to bring in. Got any? laugh

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:52 PM

I wouldn't trust any of them...if the 2 brothers that didn't do it knew about it...they should have stopped it to begin with. How disrespectful.

The other thing is....how could the wife NOT know it wasn't her husband? You get used to someone...you know how they move, etc..... she didn't notice something different?noway

ya unless she'd been drinking or something .. I have to say I think she KNEW it wasn't him. No way - build isn't everything. Just their touch, the way they kiss, touch her, puhleeeeeeeeeezeglasses

smokin .....yeah, I agree, you'd be aware of your SOs' mannerisms and style, even if you're drinking. Sounds like a Jerry Springer episode in the making!

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:45 PM
drinker Come to JSH and LMAO over my coffe intraveinous!bigsmile bigsmile drinker

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:40 PM

u know where she'll stick the candle stick

embarassed ...but...I didn't mean.. to..imply.....ohwell
bigsmile flowerforyou

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:28 PM

idk make new profile cut and paste what u want

flowerforyou Well, absolutely!! I agree, but I don't really know how to cut-n-paste like that, and if I have to redo my whole profile just for a name change, I'm gonna lose some serious time LMAO chasing around these threads. Besides, in an effort to remain faithful to JSH, I'm wasting too much time away as it is, deleting my profiles from any of those "other" sites I hastily threw up!(sic) sick
Was just hoping to grab the attention of a Mod, thinking there might be a quicker fix!
Thanks again.
drinker

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:06 PM
huh
.hmmmmmm........Ms. Plum,....in the library........with...the...........candlestick??
embarassed smokin flowerforyou

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:02 PM
love love MudWrasslin'love love

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 02:56 PM
Been considering re-vamping my profile some, I was wondering how to go about changing my name, but keeping the rest. I've been here for a while, and I think I'm gonna stay, however, I've noticed an imposter, ClarkKent, and he flies around posting, as well! noway
Furthermore, I really never wished to imply that I'm some sorta Superman! Perhaps (Mr.Mxyzptlk, is more fitting) or some variation of my name would be cool. I'd read a post earlier that alluded to this, so I wanted to ask. Thanks!!bigsmile

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:38 AM
........then he whips out the .45 and shoots the thread in both knees!laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7