Community > Posts By > ClarkKalElKent

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:30 AM
ohwell ...just my two cents. Been on those sites, most of 'em send you a lot of computer generated replies from people who've never looked at your profile. And the live replies seem mostly to come from Cheboksary, or S. Africa, dating scammers.(explode )
This site is the best one I've found to date, AND you can actually speak with the people here! Have fun!!smokin drinker

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:24 AM
smokin drinker Hi there, *puff, pass*, hate to smoke and run, but it's almost time to get the fellas to work, ...and another cup'o joe!drinker

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:12 AM

I'm the polar opposite. I've dated women with children and would never even think about doing that again.

.....Amen! drinker

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:04 AM
...ooohh, this will not do! *races through door shouting*
Wake-n-bake! What.....nobody here!?indifferent smokin

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:00 AM
......first cup's the best.drinker drinker

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:57 AM
:tongue: Good morning all you caffiene junkies! drinker drinker

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:55 AM
huh Monkeys fling poo around!laugh laugh

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sun 03/16/08 10:39 PM

How long do you think in a long distance relationship,you should give the person to give you a more then I care about you,and I like you.Granted we have talked everyday for 7 months and have spent time together a few times.But I have said those three little words and he has not..your thoughts

ohwell Usually it will be either reciprocated within the first few time you say it, ......or not!sad

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sun 03/16/08 09:59 PM

Who's going to read all of that?

I did, but I can't type quite quick enough to keep up with things, so I mostly read, and surf!

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sun 03/16/08 09:53 PM
"Holy, I can type a thousand words per second, Batman"

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sun 03/16/08 09:40 PM
embarassed ...just happens.......watch......indifferent

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sun 03/16/08 08:34 PM
huh noway

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sun 03/16/08 08:06 PM
huhnoway
.....mxyztypltk! grumble
drinker

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:44 PM
huh ......mine's green, too! smokin devil

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:14 PM
Happy Birthday!!:smile: flowerforyou

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sun 03/16/08 05:33 PM

:heart:

As long as I live & breathe
There will always be that
CERTAIN person,
I
Allow in
Too quickly,
Trust too soon
Only because my
Good natured ways tells me
I can....

They will break my heart.

They will not break my soul.

:heart:

smooched..WOW,that pretty much sums it up ....flowerforyou

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sun 03/16/08 05:17 PM

question is it hard to date and have serious relation ship with some one 12 years younger then you????????/ in aspect of one person being late thirtys other person being ealrly to mid 20s??????????????

....Man, I love them younger girls, too, but, I've also been having to seriously rethink my position on this subject for a while, so here's what I gotten so far.....
.....Having the relationship isn't the hard part in that situation, if you get along well enough and share common interests, the age difference won't matter. However, there are so many other hurdles to get over.
.....Will the relationship survive the initial onslaught of negativity from (her) friends and family, who in their own special way (EEEEWWWW, he's, like, soooooo OLD...), will attempt to "talk some sense" into them for the first month or two.......grumble
.....Let's say yes. Fine, but that seed has been planted and now owns that part in (her) brain, for future reference. That, and the fact that these people can't wait to say I told ya so, when the time is right. Just a thought.....
.....any children involved? a whole new issue, won't even go there......
......There's certainly a percentage of younger women out there who are far more intelligent, ambitious, and mature, and perhaps even less snobby, than plenty (not all) of the women I've met that are my age. Sadly, I admit, I don't get out very often.......oh, and I talk too much!
......I could have simply said, "Yes, it's a road fraught with difficulties, be strong"....................

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:50 PM
Edited by ClarkKalElKent on Sat 03/15/08 11:53 PM
:wink: (Sprite)
Marvel-ous!! I may pick them up in hardbound at some point, but for now, I'm reading the first issue of Long Road Home, released this past week, cuz I'm a little impatient like that. laugh You'll love it!!!smokin

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:15 PM
The power to kill a Yak, from two hundred yards away, with nothing but mind bullets.........................tenacious D

laugh laugh drinker

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:05 AM
I've been called Hutch for over twenty years. If the name wasn't already taken when I signed up........ohwell