Community > Posts By > ClarkKalElKent

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:42 AM

Pretty sure it's 2:30 here, still going!!yawn But not for much longer...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ahh... how many days you been up so far?

Just found out it's actually 3:30 yawn If only I could be "up" for days.......laugh

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:34 AM
......at one time I believed in both. laugh AHH, to have dreams!!

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:33 AM
Pretty sure it's 2:30 here, still going!!yawn But not for much longer...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:31 AM
....someone to hear your prayers, someone who cares.......

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:20 AM
Yeah, yeah, just like that, ooooohhh baby! lolbigsmile laugh laugh laugh

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:13 AM
laugh laugh

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:03 AM
...on the wall???laugh

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:02 AM

bigsmile bigsmile I wouldn't have believed I'd find so many people in here at one time with this kind of taste in music!! smokin SWEEEEEET!! We should form a town!!

agreed

flowerforyou

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:01 AM
bigsmile bigsmile I wouldn't have believed I'd find so many people in here at one time with this kind of taste in music!! smokin SWEEEEEET!! We should form a town!!

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:27 PM
((((((self, too))))))))

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:25 PM
flowerforyou Sure seemed to take a while, but I'd gotten used to it, unfortunately. It'll be alright.
(((((kitty)))).......embarassed

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:18 PM
grumble .......roomate snoring!!grumble

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:17 PM
Suicidal, Elvis Costello, KISS, Exodus, Anthrax, Motley Crue, Dead Milkmen, Billy Joel, Alice Cooper, Jello Biafra, o.k., o.k. I'll... just...stop............drinker

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:04 PM
Do we (men) ever know what we really want? Especially in the beginning, let it build......or.....not!flowerforyou

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:59 PM
My saturday morning credo - I need to do better than me!!laugh

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:55 PM
laugh I'd have to say I've always been amused at something playful like that!devil

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:51 PM

So what I'm hearing is "If you cheated don't say anything" and "If they say they didn't cheat, don't believe them?"

So it's basically a pointless topic.

If you ever cheated and you were talking to someone and getting to really like them, would you ever answer a question like that honestly? would you ever feel compelled to tell them before they asked?

I tell you, "No, I never have", I'm being honest, but do you believe me?

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:49 PM
But it's everywhere. Men cheat, and it's just "sowing their oats" or some B.S. conquest to their friends. We see a woman do the same thing, and immediately want to believe she's a "tramp", or worse. man or woman, it's all the same!!
:angry: Cheaters suck!:angry:

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:38 PM
huh .....If I'm talking with someone new, and I tell you (the truth), "No, never have, never would.", do you believe it? It's almost wasted effort to even worry about it. Who's really gonna be so up front as to even imply, "Yeah, I was the cheater", to someone they're interested in, anyway? I think I'd rather not even know............

ClarkKalElKent's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:25 PM
The following statement is true - the preceding statement was a lie.smokin