she’d told herself,
happy to earn some time
away from the stripper pole,
applying make up, and
waiting for the perfect light.

Nytragirl

Nytragirl's photo
Fri 03/22/13 02:37 PM
Green salad with just plain olive oil, garlic salt and pepper. I'm boring. :smile:

Nytragirl's photo
Wed 11/21/12 06:59 AM
Edited by Nytragirl on Wed 11/21/12 06:59 AM
I think historically ladies were far less likely to cheat on their husbands because the consequences for infidelity, be it actual or perceived, were much more severe for a woman. However times have changed and it is likely to happen for a myriad of reasons. The lady above stated that her husband was simply unavailable to hear what she desired and this eventually led to a divorce. So it seems failure to communicate is often where it begins although not everyone will act on this impulse.

Nytragirl's photo
Tue 11/06/12 10:43 PM
I dont mind just chatting someone up who has no posted photo of themselves. I also have no plans to meet anyone either. If I was interested in face to face encounters then yes, I would find it necessary to see a current photo for safety reasons.

Nytragirl's photo
Mon 09/17/12 09:37 AM
Something like that could also be a set up for a law suit. Shouldn't you have a nurse present in the exam room at all times to prevent this? I thought that was routine to protect both the doctor and patient.

Nytragirl's photo
Sat 09/15/12 10:21 AM
Edited by Nytragirl on Sat 09/15/12 10:23 AM
I really don't care for that typical gym atmosphere but I do have a treadmill here with an incline that I use at least an hour daily. It seems to help with overall tone and my energy level increases the more strenuous of a workout I put in.

Nytragirl's photo
Wed 09/12/12 06:49 AM
Im sure its already been mentioned but I really enjoyed John Carpenter's remake of "The Thing." High suspense and great sort of moist, organic looking special effects. The alien organism almost seemed to have a compelling biological basis in reality.

Nytragirl's photo
Tue 09/11/12 09:24 AM
Edited by Nytragirl on Tue 09/11/12 09:25 AM
I just recently viewed "No Country for Old Men" because I had read the novel by Cormac McCarthy. The movie was quite good and an accurate adaptation of the book with a couple details that had to be added in order to clarify certain occurrences in the film. You have to let the drug deal gone bad and who screwed who go and just accept those details as window dressing for what essentially amounts to a morality play. If you are able to manage that, you can enjoy the premise.

Nytragirl's photo
Mon 09/10/12 03:37 AM
You have to keep in mind that women are in the exact same position. Sometimes the least of your worries could be that you just wont get along face to face or someone has been intentionally dishonest. There is also the very real risk of kidnapping and bodily harm. Precautions have to always be taken if you decide to meet someone in person.

For you I would recommend web cameras because then you know what the person looks like and it is current. Webcams are very affordable so there is really no excuse not to have one. If the mysterious lady you are currently conversing with refuses, offer to buy one for her and if she still hesitates, you will know there is a reason she cant show herself to you on camera.

Nytragirl's photo
Sun 09/09/12 01:07 AM
It's possible that single women in your age range are much more stable and established which is a good thing but it also can mean that they value their independence and may wish to spend a much longer period of time dating casually before settling down into a more committed relationship with a presumption of exclusivity.