DumbestUsernameEvr's photo
Tue 01/01/13 07:02 PM
Sounds like the lawyer wants to get paid. Typical. What I don't get is that the guy has no biological children of his own, instead he fosters yet he was willing to donate his genes to another couple. If you have the means to raise a kid and you are fertile then wouldn't you rather raise your own kid and leave the adoption to those that can't reproduce? Either way he got screwed.

Tue 01/01/13 06:51 PM
Real men wear black.

Tue 01/01/13 06:50 PM
If I could date a female version of myself I think it would be quite boring. We would have exactly the same point of view on everything. I've had some very good debates with ex's (I said debates, not arguments. That's a whole different story.) Makes for interesting conversation. We've also turned each other on to some new things. There are a few C.D.'s in my collection that weren't there prior to dating a certain person. One thing is for sure though. There would be no argument about what to listen to on the radio or watch on the t.v. Also I would never have to catch an earful for stopping at the bar on my way home from work!

Tue 01/01/13 06:25 PM

Mon 12/31/12 05:49 PM
Most of what I consume tonight will be of a very thin consistency and served in a glass bottle.

Mon 12/31/12 05:35 PM

Mon 12/31/12 02:06 AM
Just speaking from my point of view here. I'm not very big on the whole chase thing and I'm also not very good at reading women. With this being said, if I show a genuine interest and do not receive clear signals of similar interest then I will quickly assume that I'm not her first choice and move on. No point putting time and energy into something that probably isn't real. My suggestion: If you want to move to the top of this guy's list of potential partners then call him once in a while instead of waiting for him to call. Suggest things to do together. Basically just show him that you're not just humoring yourself until you can find someone better to talk to. Don't make him do all the work.

Mon 12/31/12 01:24 AM

Sat 12/29/12 06:47 PM

These things really have a tendency to catch fire in my hand's.

sounds pretty hot

u comin' to ohio soon:heart: ????

Yeah, something like that.

Perhaps one day, never been, might have to visit.flowerforyou

Just don't speed on the turnpike. Traps everywhere.

Sat 12/29/12 06:41 PM

Sat 12/29/12 06:38 PM
Leftover lasagna from Christmas.

Sat 12/29/12 06:35 PM

Sat 12/29/12 04:55 PM

Sat 12/29/12 03:11 PM

Sat 12/29/12 03:10 PM
All of the above.

Sat 12/29/12 03:07 PM

To live is not to arrive at the grave site, in a well preserved body, but to come skidding in sideways, totally worn out, body beat up, yelling, "Holy h***, what a ride!!"

Don't know who said it, but I agree.

Hunter S. Thompson

Sat 12/29/12 03:04 PM

Sat 12/29/12 02:35 AM
Hey thanks. I recently rewrote it in an attempt at being more serious. Glad to hear that it's not a complete bore.

Fri 12/28/12 09:45 PM
huh?

Fri 12/28/12 09:38 PM
I actually ended up here through trickery. A friend posted a link to some weird quiz on FB and I clicked on it out of boredom. The link redirected me and asked if I would like to check out a new dating sight, assuring me that I would be brought back to said quiz afterwards. I checked it out and made a profile because I figure you can never be on too many dating sites. I was never brought back to this supposed "quiz site" and haven't seen it since. Don't get me wrong, I've gotten more entertainment out of this than I would've from "How many midgets would it take to beat you up". Nonetheless it was deceitful. Did anyone else end up here this same way or was I the only one that was bait-and-switched?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14