DumbestUsernameEvr's photo
Sat 11/24/12 12:41 PM
Socks. I'll probably get them too and I actually need them this year.

Sat 11/24/12 12:37 PM
My pitbull mix sits on the back of the couch as if he's a 15lb. poodle. My other dog has an issue with loud noises and jumps into the bathtub every time it storms.

Sat 11/24/12 12:27 PM
All the good guys are at home scratching their heads in confusion. Perhaps if women would just be more clear with their intentions and interest/disinterest then this whole thing wouldn't be so complicated.

Sat 11/24/12 12:17 PM
video poker machine

A different V word came to mind but it wouldn't be appropriate.winking

Sat 11/24/12 12:09 PM
xylophone

Sat 11/24/12 12:06 PM
Yeah but only in a dream.

Have you gone to hell in a bucket and enjoyed the ride?

Sat 11/24/12 11:59 AM
Attempting to put a different twist on this.

Zorro DVD

Sat 11/24/12 11:54 AM
Burgers, because I've had enough turkey.

Sat 11/24/12 11:29 AM

I searched my hometown and found that none of them have been on here recently. A lot of them state their age in the description while the age up top is 2-3 years older. This tells me that they have abandoned the site a long time ago. I sent nudges to a few that sparked my interest, thinking that they would get an email notification. So far none have replied.

'Sent' mail in your 'Mail' headings has a column for 'Read'
or not, if that helps you.
If they have not 'Read' your Email, 'twould seem to
be a good indication of inactivity.

Make sure your 'Email notification' is checked also here:
http://mingle2.com/inbox/mail_settings

Alright, thanks. Is there a way to see if the nudges have been seen though? I have a feeling that most of these people have completely abandoned this site, changed their email address, or possibly even moved away or gotten involved with someone since initially signing up. For this reason, I don't want to put effort into composing messages only to shoot them off into dead cyberspace. I know I still have a few profiles lingering around on sites that I no longer interact with for various reasons. They are tied to my yahoo address which I no longer use because of spam issues. Therefore I would have no idea if someone was trying to message me.

Sat 11/24/12 11:19 AM

It is best Men choose women closer to their age, if He is past 50 laugh

I AM 39 AND I WANT WOMEN 50+

Ok cool. No need to shout about it though.

Sat 11/24/12 11:10 AM
I know some guys like that. To each their own. For me it just wasn't what it was cracked up to be. I actually wanted to get into the union for years. When I finally did I thought I was set. Then I looked at the pay scale and realized it wasn't ****. It's been four months and I still haven't received my withdrawal card. That's how on top of things they are. They sure didn't ever slack on taking my dues though. But like I say, in a place like that their presence was necessary. In a small privately owned shop like the one I'm at now they would probably do more harm than good.

Sat 11/24/12 10:53 AM

Them: How are you doing?
Me: Good. How about yourself?
Them: Am doing well.
Me: So where are you from?
Them: Am originally from California but temporarily living in Ghana. Work in grocery store and make good moneys. What about you?
Me: I don't work anywhere and therefore I have no money.

few moments pass...

Me: Do you think you could loan me some money?
Them: User has disconnected.

Should've played it cool. I wanted to have more fun with "her".

Also I can usually tell within the first couple of lines if it's a bot, to which I ask, "What color is the sky?". They typically don't know how to respond and just sit in silence until I disconnect.

Sat 11/24/12 10:37 AM
"Seen within the last year" would be useful in letting me know if I should even bother messaging someone. Just a suggestion.

Sat 11/24/12 10:34 AM
I searched my hometown and found that none of them have been on here recently. A lot of them state their age in the description while the age up top is 2-3 years older. This tells me that they have abandoned the site a long time ago. I sent nudges to a few that sparked my interest, thinking that they would get an email notification. So far none have replied.

Sat 11/24/12 10:25 AM

Does anyone else feel Religion and Politics should NOT be mixed in any way shape or form? ..... They really shouldn't.

Separation of Church and State is a fundamental
foundation of this society.

There is good reason for it.
Could not agree with you more Pucker.

Agreed. People who are overly religious always seem sort of eerie to me and do not belong in public office, in my opinion. This was my main issue with Ron Paul. As much as I love the Blues Brothers, I do not want a president who's on a mission from god. That's one of the great things about this country compared to others that are ruled by a fictional book. You're free to worship whoever or whatever you want here but keep the politics separate.

Sat 11/24/12 10:02 AM
No. I automatically assume that I'm paying and don't have a problem with it. Just thought that the overall message was funny and true. Most (I said most) women want to do away with the old fashioned concept that they belong in the kitchen while holding onto the idea that the man should provide for everything. You can't have it both ways.

Sat 11/24/12 09:53 AM
I was in the machinists union for two years. Had to quit and take a non-union job because I wasn't making enough money. The recent contract that we had foolishly agreed to provided for a 1% raise per year. This would have amounted to roughly .90 in a three year period. I simply could not pay my bills and could see no incentive to stay. When I turned to the union for help in finding a new job they offered no help and in fact wouldn't even return a call or email. Needless to say I'm now making $4.00/hr more with a better work schedule. I will say this though, the company I worked for was a large greedy corporation that treated humans as pieces of equipment and tried to squeeze as much manpower as possible out of people while paying them as little as possible. Without union oversight the place would've been an unbearable sweatshop. At least there were limits on how far the management could go and what they could require employees to do. Most companies are not afraid of a complaint to the department of labor because they know they can easily fight it and most likely nothing will become of it. However, the last thing a president or plant manager wants to do is go through a grievance procedure. What I'm saying here is that while some unions are bloated and power hungry, especially the public service unions, they do have their place. Just look at the recent Caterpillar strike for example. If not for the union, those workers would've gotten walked all over while the CEO was living large.

Sat 11/24/12 09:18 AM

Fri 11/23/12 10:01 PM
Sure. Her husband probably wouldn't be happy though. Plus there's the other country thing. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Fri 11/23/12 09:42 PM
Amy Lee (Evanescence)
Mila Kunis (That 70's show)
Salma Hayek
Asia Carrera
Halle Berry

-See how I did that?

Also Janis Joplin, because she would be a blast to hang out with and she's not as ugly as she always thought she was.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14