DumbestUsernameEvr's photo
Sat 11/03/12 04:54 PM
Ramen noodles. I really need to go to the grocery store.

Sat 11/03/12 04:51 PM
Yes, and I wasn't impressed.

Ever eaten cereal with a fork because you didn't feel like washing a dish?

Sat 11/03/12 04:41 PM
Yes

Have you ever taken LSD?

Sat 11/03/12 04:24 PM
60 Things Women Should Know About Men:

1. Our telepathic abilities are very limited so just tell us what you're thinking or feeling.

2. Believe it or not, if we say yes it actually means yes, if we say no it actually means no, if we say "I don't know. Let me think about it." it actually means that we have not yet reached a conclusion and need a moment to think.

3. If a guy thinks you're interesting and cute and wishes to go on a date with you he will give you subtle hints such as saying, "Hey you're interesting and cute. Want to go on a date sometime?". This generally requires a direct response (see #1).

4. When we ask something along the lines of, "What do you want to do tonight?". The purpose is to find out what you'd like to do, as we generally don't wish to drag you along on something you don't enjoy. If your response is, "I don't care." then this excludes you from later being able to complain about the night's events. This can also be applied to, "What do you want to eat?", "What should we watch on t.v.?", and other similar scenarios.

5. If a man cooks for you it usually means he's hungry.

6. We do not enjoy writing long lists. The rest is pretty self-explanatory.

Sat 11/03/12 02:54 PM

I think interracial relationships should be encouraged through some kind of world wide policy. We humans live on this earth for roughly 70-80 years, then as if that unfortunate fact is not bad enough, we complicate the short spanned lives with questions such as should I consider blue and yellow? I want to date any white, black, asian etc who meets my criteria of attractiveness. To stand as a man you must have an independent mind, free from social programming that makes such questions such as race possible. Just do what you have to do you haven't got much time, and neither will you change the world.

Personally, I'll stick with the yellow women. The blue ones can't be trusted. They're always morphing into other beings and stuff...quite annoying.

Sat 11/03/12 02:33 PM
Grand Funk Railroad

Sat 11/03/12 02:25 PM
Ok but it's someone else's reality, not yours.

Wish I had a perfectly cooked, tender, lean cut of steak, from a genetically unaltered cow with no disease in front of me.

Sat 11/03/12 02:09 PM
street pharmacist

Sat 11/03/12 02:03 PM
How can you have fun for free?

Sat 11/03/12 01:42 PM
Why, did it not work?

Sat 11/03/12 01:34 PM
Party over here!

Sat 11/03/12 12:35 PM
You have to take anything reported on any major news network with a grain of salt and use your own judgement, combined with internet research to decipher truth from propaganda. It's a known fact that Fox News is full of b.s. but they're all bought and sold in my opinion. The only one that I give any credibility to is Free Speech T.V., which is non-profit and not owned by a big media outlet. Unfortunately though, it's only available on Dish Network.

Sat 11/03/12 11:57 AM
Granted, but you will be dealing with explosive diarrhea at the exact moment she shows up.

I wish I could shoot lasers from my fingertips.

Sat 11/03/12 11:47 AM
Topic: Most kickass Concerts you've ever seen

1. Metallica at the Shoreline Ampitheater in Mountain View, Ca. 1997
2. Alice Cooper, 1988, Salem, OR.
3. Pink Floyd@Soldier Field, Chicago, IL, 1994
4. Lollapalooza, 1992, Portland, OR.
5. Trey Anastasio Band@Red Rocks Ampitheater, Morrison, CO 2006

Sat 11/03/12 11:39 AM
He needs to frame someone for a crime. What's the point of this?

Sat 11/03/12 11:30 AM
expected voter turnout

Sat 11/03/12 11:27 AM
Arm & Hammer Spokesperson

Fri 11/02/12 08:43 PM
Why did you not ask a question?

Fri 11/02/12 08:40 PM
Eagles (And on that note I'm off to the bar. Peace.)

Fri 11/02/12 08:29 PM
Topic: Most kickass Concerts you've ever seen

1. Metallica at the Shoreline Ampitheater in Mountain View, Ca. 1997
2. Alice Cooper, 1988, Salem, OR.
3. Pink Floyd@Soldier Field, Chicago, IL, 1994

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 14