Community > Posts By > ashley061885

ashley061885's photo
Sun 03/22/09 02:48 PM

Let's see what I can improve on....give it to me...lol

well personally i think it looks just fine. nice pics as well. and why is it so many people look at this but dont post anything up
? that aggravates me..anywya best of luck to you down in milton...my grandparents used to live there.

ashley061885's photo
Sun 03/22/09 02:46 PM
girl dont sweat it. you are very pretty and maybe because of that guys are a little intimidated. well whatever the reason may be just hang in there and one os sure to come your way before long.

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/21/09 02:23 PM
i dont understand it wither. men are always asking for my number and act offended when i say no. it cost me 36 dollars to change my cell number from a crazy ex...aint trying to do that every time some internet guy doesnt work out.

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/21/09 09:20 AM
i come across the men who think i should give them trust. i believe trust is earned though. my ex threw a fit bc i did not trust him...good thing though cuz he was still sleeping eith his ex the whole time. no wonder i dont pass out trust like candy!!!!!

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/21/09 08:57 AM
my prayers are with you and your family in your time of need. best of luck and i have faith you will be just fine and do whats right.

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/21/09 08:55 AM
yeah i had him blocked once, then he just deleted that profile and created another one. he just aint right in the heador something. before i changed my number i just had him blocked from calling my cell phone...he had his number changed and called laughing cuz he could call me again.

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/21/09 08:52 AM
welcome and happy hunting...

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/21/09 08:51 AM
welcome to site and i hope you enjoy it. there are some great people here.

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/21/09 08:50 AM
welcome to the site and enjoy

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/21/09 08:48 AM

ashely....until you can find him for the order...take all procautions you can. let people around you know what is going on so they can help if they see him. change you phone # and if you can....move

i wish you the best of luck. if you see him following or stalking you....call the cops ASAP. give them all the info you can on him and his car

well all of my family and friends, even coworkers know him and are keeping a look out, it's not so much that i am afraid of him but just that i cant take the harrassment anymore. when we wer together he only ever tried puttin his hands on me once and quickly learned i wasnt taking that. but now he shows up at my job, rides past my house all hours of the day and night. i just want it to stop. and i have changed my number and now he's resorted to sending me threatening messsges on myspace.

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/21/09 08:37 AM

Well thank you...smooched

yw

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/21/09 08:00 AM
thanks all you guys so much for your help and advice.

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/21/09 07:58 AM

does he have family? do you know where he works?

he has no family that he stays with, and he has no job

ashley061885's photo
Fri 03/20/09 09:10 PM

Buy a gun...smokin

naw the sob is lucky i dont have one.... i aint trying to end up in jail...he's not worth all that

ashley061885's photo
Fri 03/20/09 09:06 PM
i would have to make sure my family was taken care of first. pay off all my moms bills, set up accounts for my 2 nephews and my daughter so they would never have to worry about money...then of course i would splurge a bit...who wouldnt

ashley061885's photo
Fri 03/20/09 09:03 PM
i am not sure how to go about this. i looked it up online and didnt get much help. i know in order to get a restraining order you must provide an address where the person can be found so they can get served with the papers to show up for the hearing in court. but what do you do if the person you are trying to keep away from you doesnt have a permanent address or a place he can be found? does this mean you cannot get the order? i need help here and didnt know where else to turn...

ashley061885's photo
Fri 03/20/09 12:54 PM
profile looks great, u are sure to find what u r looking for

ashley061885's photo
Fri 03/20/09 12:52 PM

just want the ladies to rate my profile be honest i can take it

main pic looks good, i like that it makes u wanna view the whole profile to find out more of what u look like. but agree, smile more...its not that bad is it? ;)

ashley061885's photo
Fri 03/20/09 09:35 AM

whoaaaaaaaa!!! men who care about their children??? wtf??? am I on mars???shocked

lol yeah my ex doesnt care about our daughter and it breaks my heart, but thankfully there are a lot of women who get lucky and have men that do care. congrats to those women who find such a man

ashley061885's photo
Fri 03/20/09 09:30 AM

i have a now almost 7 month old son

when he was born he was in Icu for 4 days, at 2 months hospitalized for 4 days, by 6 months had thrush twice, two ear infections (once was both ears), and a cold, ohh and he had to switch formula 3 times and was on zantac, for reflux

when my son turned 3 months old (on the day) his father signed over custody, stating lots of reasons almost all were me.

his father and i planned the pragnancy, at 5 months he "changed" his mind. the day before the baby was born he sent me a text saying he was gonna kill himself, i recieved several others too.

it been 3 months with no contact, now hes sending me "funny" spam emails

my fience is telling not to worry about it hes just messing with me ?

iam i just being wierd ??? or should i worry about this??

i dont understand men. at one point he has made it clear he wants nothing to do with you and your child, but yet now he cant leave u alone. i thik it is a control thing honestly. maybe now he realizes what a tard he was for giving it all up but its too late? i am dealing with something similar. my baby is a month old and the father hasnt been around. he told everyone the baby wasnt his and he hoped she died/i miscarried. now outta nowhere i am getting messages on myspace from him. hes threatening to take my baby away and all kinds of crazy stuff. men just cant handle the fact that we can live without them. they see we have moved on and wanna make it a point to try and make us miserable...ignore it. be the better person and treat him as if he doesnt exist.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25