Community > Posts By > ashley061885

ashley061885's photo
Mon 11/23/09 09:27 PM

i quit quiting

well hey at least u quit something, right?

ashley061885's photo
Mon 11/23/09 09:24 PM

Perfect timing, metalwing....i was just going to bump this up to see how ashley is doing.

Hey, Ashley waving

How are things?

i am doing great! i dont think i will become a smoker again. i still want to some times, just because i can lol but i realize it isnt worth it. again thanks to all for the support you offer

ashley061885's photo
Mon 11/23/09 09:21 PM
i believe u r wasting your time. u shouldnt be looking for anything. they say good things happen when you least expect them. just sit back, enjoy, and let whatever is gonna happen, happen on its own and when it is time.

ashley061885's photo
Mon 11/23/09 09:20 PM
off to bed i go.....to all of you illegal gun posessers(is that even a word? hm idk) be safe and peace!

ashley061885's photo
Mon 11/23/09 09:15 PM

? not sure what this is about

guns i gather

ashley061885's photo
Mon 11/23/09 09:13 PM

you have to have a permit?

lol you'll shoot your eye out kid

ashley061885's photo
Mon 11/23/09 09:10 PM
not really sure what to say...but no...and i figured nobody else was writin so i would :)

ashley061885's photo
Thu 11/19/09 06:40 AM
awww thanks everyone for sharing your stories and kind words. it is just crazy because i can remember when i first started smoking, 9 years ago, saying that i was NOT addicted and i could stop at any moment i chose. o boy how wrong i was. but i just keep reminding myself that i am saving a LOT of money and i will be healthier for my little girl!

ashley061885's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:25 AM

yeah well through the family's first program they will automatically try to start the whole child support process, but it is rather hard to do on someone who does not have or keep a permanent address.

If he files for taxes, the courts can garnish that! If he pulls any paycheck that's on the books, they will find it! Believe me the state wants money from him just as much as you do!

lol believe it or not he has not filed taxes in about 4 or 5 years i think. he wont because he knows it will be garnished for what he owes in back support.

ashley061885's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:24 AM

If I were you, I would go to a lawyer or something and see if you can get child support:smile: You are entitled to that

This I agree with for sure....

Then also if he starts to pay...maybe he really does care...at least for the kid

i dont want you to get the wrong idea here. i would love nothing more than for him to be in her life. it truly breaks my heart to think she will grow up and never have the chance to know him. but i also know the reality. my baby makes his 4th child by 4 diff women now. and the girlfriend he got with after me is now pregnant and no longer with him. so this now makes number 5 for him. he only uses the kids to try and get what he can out of the mothers.

ashley061885's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:21 AM

It will go away in time...

I used to smoke until I got Asthma, but still notice I hold a pen or something like a cigarette

bad habits die hard, but they WILL die

yeah i have been using a straw to chew on and have in my hand. i find this has worked rather well so far.

ashley061885's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:20 AM
yeah well through the family's first program they will automatically try to start the whole child support process, but it is rather hard to do on someone who does not have or keep a permanent address.

ashley061885's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:18 AM
my whole point being that some men can really be a joke! take it how u want, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion here. i appreciate any and all comments

ashley061885's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:16 AM

If I were you, I would go to a lawyer or something and see if you can get child support:smile: You are entitled to that

he is over 25000 in the rears on his oldedst son he has with another woman....and still isnt locked up ove rthat and she has yet to see any money from him so i think it would be a waste of time

ashley061885's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:13 AM

how was that punishing my kid?

Because he at least right now is making an effort...I personally believe a kid has the right to BOTH parents...however, if you shut him down every time he tries...he will eventually give up...therefore you're taking your kids chance at having a relationship with their father....whether or not you want a relationship with him is irrevalent...let him have to opportunity to have a relationship with his kid. He offered to do something nice, you embarressed him because he offered to help? personally I say get over it.

personally, i say i gave him every chance o be in our life. i put up with his lying, his cheating and his drug use because i wanted my baby to be able to have both of us in her life. but i had decided enough was enough when, last yearm i found out he had stolen my sick mothers jewelry and sold it for loritabs!

ashley061885's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:11 AM

Everyone STOP and breath!

OOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

ok so i dont get how everyone here thinks i am in the wrong here. sure maybe if he had offered to buy the $60 worth of baby food i bought the day before or the money to buy a box of diapers and i had turned him down, then i would be the wrong one. but he offered to buy something that is in no way related to helping with my child!

ashley061885's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:08 AM

Is there a child support order in place here?

i wouldnt waste my time....he dont keep a job long enough to pay anything out and wont stay off the pills and drugs...

ashley061885's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:07 AM

yep, let him help..you picked him, now live with it. At least he's offering something..some never do.

he offered to pay for my 9 dollars worth of food that my baby cant even eat...so where is that trying to help??

ashley061885's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:06 AM

Breath. And I hope you took his money!

As a single mother, who will probably never get child support.... if he is offering to pay or provide some support.. take it!

LOOKING BACK AT IT MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE BUT I TOLD HIM H*LL NO. TGHEN STARTED YELLING THE WHOLE WHERE U BEEN FOR THE PAST 9 MONTHS AND AFTER HE GOT EMBARRASSED ENOUGH HE JUST WALKED AWAY.

Don't punish your kids, because you're p!ssed at the dad...he was offering to help....let him.

how was that punishing my kid?

ashley061885's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:01 AM

Breath. And I hope you took his money!

As a single mother, who will probably never get child support.... if he is offering to pay or provide some support.. take it!

LOOKING BACK AT IT MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE BUT I TOLD HIM H*LL NO. TGHEN STARTED YELLING THE WHOLE WHERE U BEEN FOR THE PAST 9 MONTHS AND AFTER HE GOT EMBARRASSED ENOUGH HE JUST WALKED AWAY.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25