redcastle's photo
Sun 09/02/12 08:34 PM
pyxx i like the way you think :)

redcastle's photo
Sun 09/02/12 08:18 PM
I agree with you. Age shouldnt be the biggest barrier

redcastle's photo
Sun 09/02/12 06:31 PM
Yea, the deal breakers haha. Mine is the eating habits, cant stand when they chomp.

redcastle's photo
Sun 09/02/12 05:51 PM
Does having a kid turn you away?

redcastle's photo
Sun 09/02/12 05:49 PM
Yes, big turn offs!! i can deal with the smoking a little bit, but def not the drugs

redcastle's photo
Sun 09/02/12 05:43 PM
What are some things in the opposite gender that turns you away from the possibility of dating?

redcastle's photo
Sun 09/02/12 02:46 PM
Thank you, i really hope i do as well.

redcastle's photo
Sun 09/02/12 02:44 PM
Thank you for you well thought out response. I def dont think your making fun or anything of the sort when you posted. The reason I had joined was because i jumped at the idea and didn't give it any real thought. If i could go back and actually take the time to think about it? I would do it every time because i think it has made me a better person, and also helped me mature, where as, if i had stayed home, I feel like i would have failed myself. Your right, the army is a hard, hard career to get a good solid relationship down, but its possible. I wouldn't say you were a softie. By no means is anyone a softie for not joining the military, because some people just do not like the life style it offers nor are some people able to deal with the physicalness side of it. Again, i really thank you for your response.

redcastle's photo
Sun 09/02/12 02:30 PM
what you think about it?

redcastle's photo
Sun 09/02/12 02:28 PM
What should i add? take away?

redcastle's photo
Sun 09/02/12 02:18 PM
Thank You

redcastle's photo
Sun 09/02/12 02:07 PM
Age does play somewhat of a factor, but not always. I am pretty settled for my age i do believe, and i find older women a little more attractive because they already know what they want, and for the most part, are settled more so then women a little younger. Just my two cents

redcastle's photo
Sun 09/02/12 01:38 PM
Def. never tried the online thing but heck, you always hear good and bad things about it and plenty of success stories, so what the hay, might as well try it. Im currently in the army and just looking for a good hearted woman who isn't afraid to try something new.

redcastle's photo
Sun 09/02/12 01:01 PM
If he is acting fishy, normally thats confession enough. But you did the right thing, you took some time away instead of directly dumping him. If he can prove his worth to you, then try to push forward. Not saying to forget the incident, but try to see past it. Keep your head up though, always more options.

redcastle's photo
Sun 09/02/12 12:56 PM
I am in the army and have yet to find a committed woman. Yes, i know traveling in the army makes thing complicated, but why start a relationship saying you can handle it, then a few weeks say you fond someone else. Could you handle it?