Community > Posts By > Single_Rob

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:30 PM

yay ((((Rob)))) is here... drinker

laugh laugh laugh hey brat!
how ya doing princess? You working that mangina in here tonight or what?

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:29 PM
ok, the party can officially start now

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:25 PM

well I have some friends in mesa, but from what I understand that is a couple hours away from SHow Low. I am flying into Mesa though, so I may have to see them on the way back out
i have two sisters and 9 neaces live in Mesa
that is a beautiful area. It always strikes me with it's cleanliness everytime I visit

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:22 PM
Wanna sell the rights to that story? brokenheart

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:21 PM
well I have some friends in mesa, but from what I understand that is a couple hours away from SHow Low. I am flying into Mesa though, so I may have to see them on the way back out

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:19 PM
*grabs his chimp swings away on the nearest vine

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:18 PM

my family does
anything interesting about it besides the fact it was snowing Friday, and was won in a poker game? lol
laugh laugh laugh laugh nope
ohwell ohwell ohwell

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:18 PM

Drive thru every summer to go camping. Nice place, but just a little out of the tall pines...
yeah, I figured it was the middle of nowhere when I had to pay 1500 for a storage container that rents for 89 a month, lol

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:17 PM

On my way there tomorrow, anyone live near there frown

uh oh... someone is looking for a booty callllsick
nope, I dont need to look for those, tyvm

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:16 PM

Karma is a b!tch thats all I got to say drinker
she's not the only one who can wear that crown
laugh I am the their queen
well I wasn't referring to you, just wouldnt have made much since if I didn't quote ya lol. I am the king of douche so all is well laugh

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:15 PM

my family does
anything interesting about it besides the fact it was snowing Friday, and was won in a poker game? lol

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:14 PM

Fo show low Im sure
huh

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:13 PM
On my way there tomorrow, anyone live near there frown

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:11 PM

actually get sunburned over the weekend? This is for the Midwest only where we've had a rather long cool spring.
dude I fried on daytona beach. I had a great time with my gal

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:10 PM
TINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:07 PM

Karma is a b!tch thats all I got to say drinker
she's not the only one who can wear that crown

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 08:58 PM
I tried to email you to tell you congrats and good luck, but I didnt meet your criteria, lol. SHe is a cutie, like her momma

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 08:56 PM

nice typo joke...drinker
had to try to beat you to the punch this time. laugh laugh laugh laugh

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 08:55 PM

k.........here is how it works...........they decided that pluto was at one time a moon that was knocked out of its orbit and then started a new one..........if you do all the math, pluto should not be there..........it's the way of phisics in our solar system

No see this is whats bullsht. You cant decide something isnt there once youve seen it. If you never fcking saw it then you could say it wasnt there...you cant decide now. Youre answers are all full of sht too and I am so Irish.

i don't know how to explain it to you then...........if you lived 2000 years ago would you still believe the earth was the center of the universe........there is so much out there we don't understand........the more we learn the better we get at saying what is true and what is not
that is an attractive avatar, kinda reminds me of mars...........

I have another one that will remind you of Ur-anus
I thought that is the one you already had up

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 08:54 PM
dude you are sick. I could never touch another member of my family in a sexual way *shudder* noway noway noway