Community > Posts By > Single_Rob

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:50 PM

huh huh huh huh
only when you ask me if your butt looks big in those jeans...
nope it is the fat under those jeans that make you look fat

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:49 PM
If I get the urge for indian culture I will go to the flea market and buy some trinkets, or call dell for customer support. It usually fades right after that

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:48 PM

I am here because JSH has the most beautiful women on it. :smile: :smile: That and I am at work and I have done everything on the internet that I can do without getting fired or called into HR.

Question, how do you really know that all the women you think are beautiful are really women on the other end. Could be a guylaugh
bwahahahahahaha, that is oh so true.........

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:43 PM

where do you want to go................
I will take hell over when I get there

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:36 PM

I have only been here since yesterday, but this place is a trip!! Everybody jokes around and gets along! Love it!!!
not everyone. You can typically find me stirring crap, and creating drama in most threads

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:34 PM

is how I fall.... what makes you crumble?
usually being dipped in milk too long

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:33 PM

Ok, I'll keep my fingers crossed for only one.
well so far today I have received 4 emails that basically told me since I have a woman in the photos with me I should leave the site, even though I have for friends only in my profile. Do I hear a fifth?

It's cause you are such a hotty that you are dissapointing us all.
bwahahahaha, I hardly think that is it. People just dont like the word no

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:31 PM

well so far today I have received 4 emails that basically told me since I have a woman in the photos with me I should leave the site, even though I have for friends only in my profile. Do I hear a fifth?

4 emails saying that?noway

This is also a social site!!!!!
they didnt all say exactly that, but it was the kist of it

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:28 PM

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:26 PM

He asked ME who sang it laugh laugh laugh laugh
wtf are you talking about. You said you didnt get what sha had to do with the thread. I asked who sang it, you said you knew. They made references to him and ls in the first few threads, what is there to not get? It's not like it is 7 degrees of seperation from Kevin Bacon

Calm down boy! laugh I said you asked "me" because I AM from Alabama, that's all.
I am not irate, I am just between pissing my pants and having myself locked in the psych ward

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:23 PM

He asked ME who sang it laugh laugh laugh laugh
wtf are you talking about. You said you didnt get what sha had to do with the thread. I asked who sang it, you said you knew. They made references to him and ls in the first few threads, what is there to not get? It's not like it is 7 degrees of seperation from Kevin Bacon

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:19 PM

You resemble Ronnie Van Zant, but I don't get how sexual compatibility is turned into S.H.A
n/m , maybe the fact that the first 6 posts were references to LS made me type that, who knows, maybe I am drunk or just completely stupid

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:16 PM

I know who sang it
then what are you confused about

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:14 PM
who sang sweet home alabama

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:12 PM
flowerforyou

since it is jsh it is completely normal for a thread about sexual compatability to be turned into sweet home alabama. Anyone who cannot see the connection here has certainly not been on the site long enough

Lord I'm coming home to you...is a line in the song you know. lol
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh that made me laugh pretty good. Nice one

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:11 PM

Well, that sounds rough.laugh I love FL.sad

Oh it was, it was. I look like a native american right now. Give me a couple days and I will look like a snake shedding his skin. Only problem is I will be peeling when I am in a cold part of the country, lol

Somebody might think that you have leprosy.laugh
if I don't stay away from hookers I might get that or worse :cry:

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:09 PM
night to the german beauty

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:08 PM
since it is jsh it is completely normal for a thread about sexual compatability to be turned into sweet home alabama. Anyone who cannot see the connection here has certainly not been on the site long enough

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:06 PM

Yeah well once you hit enter the delete key no longer works. Welcome to eternal damnation and suffering

so you saying this is the dantes infernal of social sites then? :tongue: laugh
no,no, think worse that that. Mix greek fire with equal parts of every ex you have had, throw in some black widow and preying mantis, add a dash of jekyl, and heyena and there you have it

we're not all quite that bad LOL
now who said I was talking about the women....have you been to the political forum yet laugh laugh laugh

Single_Rob's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:05 PM
good night chica

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25