Community > Posts By > sounditout

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:47 AM
When you have a child, do you settle for less in a relationship?
Less might be the wrong term, but its the word Im thinking of. So if that offends anyone. how much do you change your standards for a relationship when you have a child?

Im honest and respectful(not online LOL), I work, and Im dependable. I feel like Im being settled for though, and its kind of ruining things. If she didnt have the child, she would probably be a different person and wouldnt like me, but then I probably wouldnt be able to connect with her, and wouldnt like her.

I know age is important here, at least for me. But I dont connect with anyone that I meet. I tried accepting people who had parents to actually support them and help them in life, I didnt like being around them, and honestly I can see why people cheat when a relationship is like that. Im starting to like the person Im meeting, but I dont want an unbalanced relationship, and its hard enough deciding on the life style, let alone the reasons behind it.

feel free to message me if you feel your answer may be inappropriate. Im actually curious, not looking for a debate or pointless spam replies.

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 05:21 AM
Hi, Welcome.drinker :heart:

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 05:19 AM
cause those kind of guys lie to get what they want.
its pretty easy to win when you have all the cards.
flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 03:13 PM
Anyone play, know of, or use to play, runescape? (F2P or P2P)
Anyone play any other MMORPG?
JC

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 02:57 PM
nothing. Im a jerk drinker

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 02:56 PM
no:tongue:

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 02:55 PM
global warming. grumble

I dont think its 35, though it feels like it.
its 65 right now, yesterday mid day it was 80.
comes with, and leaves with the winds.
its weird wearing shorts one day, and jackets the next.

Ocala / FL

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 02:47 PM
oh my god, no.
I wouldnt of let it go so far.
but if it did, then no.
brokenheart flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 02:44 PM
backroom stock and inventory for a retail store.
:smile:

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 02:42 PM
i just click yes to be nice.
i dont really care if i know them.
i just like browsing and clicking yes.
flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 12:51 PM
Edited by sounditout on Wed 02/20/08 12:52 PM
never really saw it as an issue.
so yes, I would.

I wouldnt date someone extremely poor, or a complete failure.
so the living situtation really doesnt effect anything.
seeing as if theyre not living with parents, then theyre living with room mates. so youre never really alone. yawn

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 03:53 AM
Edited by sounditout on Wed 02/20/08 03:55 AM
Im searching on another site, seems like everyone is against just having sex, and it seems like all the women post 'he just wants sex'. WTF?!?! how does that not make you feel good that people find you attractive enough to 'stuff'?! I would have an endless smile, if people sought me out just to compliment on how 'stuff'ing hott I am.

girls just need to mature. Im not saying that you should actually do it. LOL. I know theres a lot of ugly guys out there. plus STDs. but dont 'stuff' about it! Its a good thing. Would you rather get no replies and have no friends because everyone thinks your FUGLY?! flowerforyou

I think its fake, I dont think half of any of them even get those offers. they all just copy & paste each other, to not be left out.

JMO blushing

thats lame. adults, cant use 'adult language'. 'stuff' sick

no photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:57 PM

Edited by MirrorMirror on Mon 02/18/08 05:32 PM

LOL. I get it!!. I think... ohwell

IDK, probably my age. Id rather change other people then myself. make them more accepting, and give me more free stuff. nahmean sick

no photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:42 PM
play games online, chat, watch a series of anime, movies, or television show without commercials, which makes them like 15 minutes long :tongue: go out to eat something, and then just chat some more.

so I guess, nothing. drinker

no photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:38 PM
*BUMP* drinker
I support, well maybe.

no photo
Mon 02/18/08 08:15 AM
maybe they like you, and dont want to ruin it with words.
IDK... drinker

no photo
Mon 02/18/08 08:02 AM
IMO, you debate if you would ruin their life. drinker things always get serious after that.

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:38 AM
Glasses are cute cause girls dont know how cute they look with them on. once they start thinking they look cute wearing them, then people are going to over do it and itll look lame... like blonde hair grumble

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:28 AM
sick shameful.

Its really unfair how many people prey on children. I know the obvious like pedophiles is well known, but even the clothing and entertainment is based on manipulating them. grumble Once they reach a certain age and can actually decide for themselves, most of the damage is already done. Its even worse that most of the parents are ok with how theyre children act and dress.

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 01:15 AM
I hate cooking.
Ill help move stuff from place to place and stir.
but thats about as helpful as I can be in the kitchen.
better if we eat out or she cooks and I help. :heart: