Community > Posts By > sexi_PHAT

no photo
Wed 06/18/08 03:59 PM

ME TOO!flowerforyou
It doesn't help when there are those that push like there won't be a tomorrow.grumble

I tried explaining, there is not point in meeting unless I have a burning desire to do so because I love everything about them up to date.
If I can sit back and think, "nah, this one doesn't do it for me.." -then why bother?!?!
you dont look like a shy person to menoway

no photo
Wed 06/18/08 03:57 PM
Edited by sexi_PHAT on Wed 06/18/08 03:58 PM

Divorce. I don't play that ish. If my life is in order hers better be too.
you better make sure you do a background check and credit report on that person u decide to marry thenlaugh

no photo
Wed 06/18/08 03:56 PM

i just to scared im shy
your not too shy if you are on this site and posting your pics...so just do the next step..get out there!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 06/18/08 03:53 PM
Edited by sexi_PHAT on Wed 06/18/08 03:53 PM

Shouldn't this person have figured this out beforehand? Not too hard to tell. Collection services calling and stuff.

speaking from experience?
Nah, my credit is awesome. Ex's g'mother passed away and left us some money, paid of 20 grand in credit cards.
How lucky you are..not every one is that luckynoway

no photo
Wed 06/18/08 02:45 PM
huh

no photo
Wed 06/18/08 02:43 PM

I got dumped yesterday. I only received a text and with no reason.It was only a six month relationship but I am hurting pretty bad.I have never been dumped before,just because I rarely date. How long does the heart break last for and whats the best way to move on?
it will get better with timeflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 06/18/08 02:41 PM
Edited by sexi_PHAT on Wed 06/18/08 02:42 PM
and found out that financially it wasnt working out because he/she has bad credit and is in debt and his/her past is affecting everything in your life now....would you divorce or stick it out?

(FYI: This is not a personal question ....just a general one..thanks!)happy

no photo
Wed 06/18/08 01:57 PM

Yea, this seems like a bad idea/question, but is it even possible to ask someone out when they're working (at a supermarket)??
go for it:wink:

no photo
Wed 06/18/08 12:13 PM

you do every single night before you go to sleep ?

i tell my dogs i love them before i go to sleep
masturbatelaugh

no photo
Wed 06/18/08 12:06 PM

is women my age are kinda put off by me having a four year old...does it make a difference...
i dont see why it should matternoway

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 04:23 PM

tell me what you believe...

I believe,

that kids should come with warning labels
i believe husbands and children should come with a return receipt:wink:

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 02:38 PM

Yes..this is another weight topicnoway ...but anyway why do ppl have to be so rude? i was with a friend of mine who is a "big" girl but shes really pretty...when we bump into a mutual friend who tells her (right in front of me)..."Wow....your still so pretty but you would be sooo much prettier if you lost that weight"....I was like "Excuse me..shes pretty no matter what"! :tongue: How rude! She knows she's overweight..she doesnt need anyone to tell her thatgrumble anyway ppl piss me off!! devil sorry just venting:tongue:
was this friend a male or female who said that to her???huh
It was a female Gypsflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 02:27 PM

mad explode People are rude makes me mad.. especially when they say.. you have such a pretty face.. wtf?? Uhh excuse me, but I also have a great personality.. I can always lose weight, you will never be able to change the azzH that you really are!! laugh laugh
Yes..very truelaugh

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 02:27 PM

awwwwwww i know some ppl like that,,an they ant so hot there self,,,,,,,like he weighs about 400 pounds an he wants a skinny woman,,,,i told him,,good luck buddy
oh i know...i just dont get ppl like thatnoway

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 02:26 PM

Wow that was really rude of that person to say.
I will vent with you! grumble explode grumble

flowerforyou
Thank you Miss Teddyflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 02:23 PM
Edited by sexi_PHAT on Tue 06/17/08 02:24 PM
Yes..this is another weight topicnoway ...but anyway why do ppl have to be so rude? i was with a friend of mine who is a "big" girl but shes really pretty...when we bump into a mutual friend who tells her (right in front of me)..."Wow....your still so pretty but you would be sooo much prettier if you lost that weight"....I was like "Excuse me..shes pretty no matter what"! :tongue: How rude! She knows she's overweight..she doesnt need anyone to tell her thatgrumble anyway ppl piss me off!! devil sorry just venting:tongue:

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 02:13 PM

Some are down right ignorant and others are so sweet....
thats how it has always been on hereflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 01:32 PM

Do you enjoy being hurt?

why do some make it seem as they do by making the same mistake?
you really arent oneshy guy as you claim to be on ur username huh?laugh

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 01:19 PM
Edited by sexi_PHAT on Tue 06/17/08 01:22 PM

BMI is not at all accurate when it comes to measuring body fat...if you strictly go by BMI than most of the cover models you see on magazines would be considered overweight...they go by what a person of 'slender' build should weigh. If you don't beleive me look up some of the fighters from UFC most of these guys are ripped...but BMI says they are overweight...muslce weighs more than fat...just fyi
thank you for that info..but i didnt say anything about body fat...thas a whole other issue...BMI is what health professionals go by to determine if you are "overweight" according to "national' standards....yes i already know that muscle weighs more than fat..but thanks anywayflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/16/08 07:07 PM
im diabetic and cant have any but i cheat sometimes

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25