cosmicgypsy's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:35 AM
Edited by cosmicgypsy on Mon 02/18/08 05:36 AM
actor in chick flicks

cosmicgypsy's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:25 AM
Edited by cosmicgypsy on Mon 02/18/08 05:26 AM

Something she said to others--

My daughter would NEVER do something like that.

Heehee...bigsmile

I am so sorry cosmic but I have to ask.

HOW many times did you prove her wrong?

Well, lovey, it was a loooong time ago laugh but if I HAD to count each and every infraction it'd be many and more. I was most definitely a rebellious teen.

As far as my mother was concerned I did exactly as I was told and there was no wiggle room for otherwise. She was mistaken. You see, my mother is extremely Christian...gawd, it wasn't but a few years ago she told me I was going to hell because I was living with a man out of wedlock noway . If nothing else the woman is consistent.

Lol, if I had a c-note for everytime she's told me I'm going to hell (even as an adult) I'd have enough money to buy myself an awesome laptop and fill it with all the software my heart desires.

It was a good lesson for me as far as my own parenting skills went, though. I was in denial about not a single thing my own son might get himself into. He had access to condoms, was discussed with about alcohol and drugs and which of those were not so bad and those that were highly ill advised to get into.

Both my son and I turned out good to go in life, but unlike my mother I haven't had to deal with as much disappointment in my child because I didn't have unrealistic ideals about who and how he should be. I count myself fortunate for as much. As far as my mother was concerned her value was wrapped up in my brother and I, and I saw my son as his own person.

cosmicgypsy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 03:46 PM
Edited by cosmicgypsy on Sun 02/17/08 03:46 PM
Okay, you guys, I wasn't trying to convince anyone of anything. My motives were decent and were just to advise others to take care. Believe whatever you like, it makes no difference to me. But, please, making fun of what I posted is uncalled for and hinges on immature.

cosmicgypsy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 03:27 PM
Breaks down the backdoor when the front door is unlocked.

cosmicgypsy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 03:22 PM
Ahem...I have extensive experience with a talking board, not the classic Ouigi Board that y'all are calling a "game", but what is known as a Psychic Circle Board.

Talking boards, I don't care which one it is that is used, aren't a game, and they should be approached only by those who know what they're doing. One can seriously come under fire by using one indiscriminately. Please do not fool yourselves that a possession is out of the question when they're used. It is very possible.

I belonged to a somewhat famous channeling group from 1994-2002, but we, the core group, were what is called "soul contracted" to do such channeling work. In other words, it was our destiny to come together and do the work that we did. Those without such a designation are likely to run up on all kinds of entities coming through the board...from demonic types to soul evoluted entities to children who passed young and are earthbound, and everything in between and even beyond. Sometimes it is one's Higher Self that they communicate with, or fractured aspects of themselves...

...in fact, as an Intuitive Counselor I just did a recapitulation guided medititation with a client a few days ago wherein she integrated a fractured part of her psyche (she was raped by her brother at age three, and this caused her young psyche to "break"). I asked her what the name of the aspect was during the meditation, and the name given was Amanda.

The intuitive counseling session/meditation was successful and Amanda was reintegrated through the client's Heart Chakra.

Interesting thing is, the next day this person called and told me that they had forgotten that when they were ten years old they had used a Ouigi Board and had talked to a little girl named Amanda. Amanda told her that she was "dead" at that time. My client then told me that after the rape she had told her sisters about it and they didn't believe her. She then proceeded to eat a poisiousness plant to kill herself (at three years old, mind you...damn these people who rape babies). She of course lived after a stint in the hospital, but she's lived with this fractured aspect for over 30 years, and it has affected her life in a negative way.

The above is a classic example of one talking to a fractured aspect of themselves while on a Ouigi Board. This is only but one of host of possiblities of what a person can run upon while on a talking board.

Those that the group I belonged to channeled were a benevolent soul group...actually, they were what we were told was ourselves in the future. I know this sounds very strange, but this was not a fly by night interaction. It was work, serious work, and many have benefitted from the information that has been shared worldwide.

Unfortunately, after 911 the main channeler (it was her board and house where the channeling was done) became very political, too political, and the whole essence of what had been changed. She has, imo, ruined what the whole gig was about in the first place...soul evolution.

At any rate, please take care and truly consider the ramifications of using a talking board. It is not simply a game. I don't care who produces them, they are not just a game.

cosmicgypsy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:45 AM
Thank you freeagle44. Gosh, that pizza sounds like it would've been great! I used to cook for a living, but it was high-end cooking so pizza wasn't part of what I did. Maybe you'd like to post or send me a recipe for a great pizza dough? I could certainly give it a go on my own :wink:

flowerforyou

cosmicgypsy's photo
Sat 02/16/08 06:59 AM
Baker

Oh, I'd love teaching little people! That was very nice to read you post that. Thanks!

cosmicgypsy's photo
Sat 02/16/08 06:51 AM
laugh laugh laugh

cosmicgypsy's photo
Sat 02/16/08 06:47 AM
changling

cosmicgypsy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 09:17 PM
Lol...sweet darlin', if there was at least even a pizza parlor in this rural town (or surrounding area) in which I live (pop 760 or so) then there'd probably be a single man with at least some taste here too.

ROTFLMAO! Pizza does seem to be the maker or breaker. I"m not foolin'. Lol...I've missed getting a real, live, fresh, unfrozen pizza. I haven't had one for over six months now.

Ahem, live and learn, eh? It's probably time just to get outta my heart, crawl back into my head, and forget about it.

And hey, that's not me being bummed, I just have no problem with realism.

...uhg, my friend laughed in my face when I told her I joined an online dating forum, and then had the nerve to tell me, "Well, that's one way to get layed." grumble I didn't come here to get layed...omg, just writing that is GACKIE. I came here to meet someone in my area that might want to...what? Like, do something besides stare at the freaking four walls?

Boy-oh-boy...if that isn't TMI I don't know what is.

Ahh, well anyways, thanks for your help, bebe drinker

flowerforyou

cosmicgypsy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:43 PM
loft

cosmicgypsy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:41 PM
Okay. Thanks bunches for responding.

I've sent messages to people, too, giving them my email address and Yahoo contact name, and have heard zip...which has kind of surprised me. Dunno, maybe they're just too busy with their lives to drop a line, but it sure seems like I'd get at least one response. I guess I'm wondering if they're receiving my correspondences at all...or maybe this really isn't an online dating site, and I'm in a twilight zone zip code with no return mail service.

grumble

cosmicgypsy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:30 PM
Very nice guesses y'all, but not even close. Funny, being younger than I look really hasn't worked in my favor. A more "mature" man would better suit me at this stage in my life.

Honestly, lately I've been thinking I'm in between a rock and a hard place.

cosmicgypsy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:14 PM
Old enough to give the boot laugh

cosmicgypsy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:30 PM
I just tried to IM an online member, a window dropped down that said someone wanted to IM with me asking me yes or no to accept, I clicked accept and nothing happened. I right clicked it to open it, and it said the member had been deactivated. The name it gave of the member deactivated wasn't mine, nor was it the person's I was trying to IM.

Anyone know what's up with all this?

cosmicgypsy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:17 PM
creeks

cosmicgypsy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:13 PM
Vince Neill

cosmicgypsy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:48 PM
turned