Community > Posts By > cosmicgypsy

cosmicgypsy's photo
Thu 07/30/09 08:10 PM
Damn, I haven't posted on this forum board for a loooong time!

drinker Hi there!

cosmicgypsy's photo
Wed 03/12/08 07:24 AM
This is the perfect thread to say what I need to say before I back down from this forum.

I for one am not well suited for this forum, or so it seems, so I do believe I'll be moving on. Here is why if anyone is interested--

I posted a thread yesterday about something that really is rather important (HAARP/ELF Alert thread), backed it up with links noting the science and relevant charts behind my reasoning for posting the information, and was met with a string of almost entirely ridiculing posts... indifferent as if I'm some kind of head case.

Although I figured I'd get some of such posts I didn't realize I'd be met with so much of it, especially given my attempt was simply to inform, and inform with evidence. I can't find one bit of what I posted that was ingenuine in any way or fashion, but especially in any sense...the common kind.

I assure those who ridiculed me that I am not a head case. I am a well educated, well informed, productive, and caring person and I'll never be anything less, nor do I want to sublimate that to fit in somewhere just for the sake of being accepted.

Fortunately, I have made a few wonderful acquaintances here and am cultivating relationships with those people off forum and do count myself lucky for that (and I heartedly thank the forum owners for this opportunity), but for the most part a lot of you folks don't inspire welcome unless what is being posted are cookie cutter type of posts and threads. From my experience it's not out of hand for me to note that intolerance reigns free here.

So, I gather it's just in my best interest not to be active on the forum while this kind of intolerance prevails. To be active is...well, I don't like admitting it, but it's hurtful. I'd rather just not be active than not to be my good intentioned self.

BTW, the HAARP thread was not the only incidence of being ridiculed for sharing information from a position of experience and education, albeit out of the ordinary experiences and information, so I'm not just going off half-cocked here.

I do wish y'all all the best in your quests for love and happiness.

Peace flowerforyou

cosmicgypsy's photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:11 PM

But no, the stuff they're doing won't affect you any more than all the radio stations and TV broadcasts flying all around you every day.

THAT is the "woo-woo" part.

bigsmile Woo-woo this chart, babe--

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-rf.htm

Like I said, HAARP was emitting ELF waves at 1-5 Mhz.

cosmicgypsy's photo
Tue 03/11/08 02:57 PM

ansert thumbs up emoticon here

flowerforyou Thanks adj4u. As you can tell, this is a tough crowd of jokers to try to inform about something that is not in their best interests...like scrambling brains with ELF waves, so I reeeeally, :heart: :heart: :heart: , appreciate your thumbs up.

Hopefully folks around here will check out the links I posted and see for themselves what's going on. I don't have to convince anyone of anything when it's layed out in black and white for people to see. The Spectrum Monitor Waterfall Chart says more than I ever could.

noway Uhn-huhn...my friend just came in and I went to show her the chart and a screen came up that says they're sorry that 'information can't be displayed for today' when five minutes ago it was displayable. And as we found, appartently any other day can't be displayed. And THEN, we tried to refresh the page and it says "The webpage cannot be found"....grumble yeah, right.

cosmicgypsy's photo
Tue 03/11/08 02:38 PM

ok seriously on this one, what exactly does 1-5mhz radio signals have to do with the ionosphere?

Exactly...good question.

cosmicgypsy's photo
Tue 03/11/08 02:36 PM

The HAARP facility in Alaska is bombarding the airwaves with extremely low frequency waves today...1-5Mhz.

what is this?huh

It has to do with advancements in Tesla technologies.

Here's a link to HAARP's home page--

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

Here's a link to some other info about it--

http://www.earthpulse.com/src/category.asp?catid=1

Actually, if you google HAARP you'll find a plethora of information.

For those of you with enough of a brain to remove your aluminum dunce caps you can check out the Spectrum Monitor Waterfall Chart here--

http://maestro.haarp.alaska.edu/cgi-bin/spectrum/getchart.cgi

This is not woo-woo stuff folks, this is science. If you look at the bottom of the chart you'll see how the low end of the frequency range is very active.

flowerforyou And now, this little bit of education has been my second good deed for the day.

:wink: Tah-tah!

cosmicgypsy's photo
Tue 03/11/08 02:13 PM
Hey guys, I hesitated to post this on this forum least I get bombarded with what a woo-woo I am, but better judgement prevails. I'll gladly take the pot shots for the sake of informing.

The HAARP facility in Alaska is bombarding the airwaves with extremely low frequency waves today...1-5Mhz.

This may make you have symptoms of vertigo -- nausea, imbalance, headache, and lethargy. If you're already emotionally unstable it may exacerbate that unstability. For those of you feeling out of sorts go to extra measures to keep your head's screwed on straight...what you're feeling is not necessarily your fault so don't let this kwap get the best of you.

I suggest that y'all make sure to keep yourselves hydrated. Drink plenty of water.

flowerforyou There. I've done my good deed for the day.

cosmicgypsy's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:52 PM

Can buy Anything or Anyone ?! huh well it can buy anything but how about Anyone ?

Omg, in all my cosmic gypsiness I just envisioned myself running from the house with my hair on fire when I read this laugh laugh laugh

Money is one of the two biggest control mechanisms on the face of the planet...and I'll spare y'all the other one least someone tracks me down and does set my hair on fire...lol.

I personally am not for sale nor would I ever try to buy anyone's friendship, attention, or love.

To each there own though :wink:

cosmicgypsy's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:38 PM
Although I'm not listening to them now I was at the pub earlier and played three of my favorite songs on the juke box--

Into The Mystic...Van Morrison

Are You Experienced?...Jimmy Hendrix

Only God Knows Why...Kid Rock

cosmicgypsy's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:35 PM
Pulls little girls' pigtails.

Has a Ron Popiel tattoo in a very private spot...

And you would know...how? laugh

cosmicgypsy's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:32 PM
Ummm, I'm kind of new around here and didn't know until I saw this thread earlier today that I could view who's viewed me.

I hope y'all are joking about someone looking at another's profile more than once being about stalking them...I've looked at a few more than once because I wanted to see if they were still online or because I wanted to review their profile again.

Good grief...is that a joke about it being an indicator of someone being a stalker?

Gawd, I hope someone gets back to me about this because now I'm concerned about checkin' someone out for what is otherwise innocent reasons.

cosmicgypsy's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:06 PM
Satisfied.

cosmicgypsy's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:04 PM

Best way to get chicks is to write a short 12 line poem on a cocktail napkin and hand it to them... say nothing wan just walk away, they come to you...

Good one. Very good one...for a "pick up". Clever.

drinker

Worst pick up line I've ever heard was one the man insisted for 15 years wasn't a pick up line and was truth--

Where've you been? I've been waiting for you.

I'd just gotten off work, was in a chef's jacket with BBQ sauce and avocado down the front of it, smellin' like smoked meat, and dancing with the juke box as I was choosing my songs...in a pool room.

Yeah, what kinda guy is waiting for that?

ROTFLMAO!

He'll swear up one side and down the other, as he has done many a time, to anyone he meets it wasn't a pick up line...:tongue: go figure.

cosmicgypsy's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:51 PM
Tries to make cranberry juice from strawberries.

cosmicgypsy's photo
Tue 03/04/08 03:31 PM
thinks skunks are squeaky toys

cosmicgypsy's photo
Tue 03/04/08 03:30 PM

WARNING: consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell the same boring story over and over again until your friends want to SMASH YOUR HEAD IN.

Awww jeez, if that ain't the truth. I've been that one wanting to smash someone's head in...especially when I was a bartender. Uhg.

The whole thing was funny, though...drinker Actually, I'm putting on my brave-britches tonight and going to the local pub for a burger and fries and a few beers. I will do my best to avoid all of the above! bigsmile

cosmicgypsy's photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:51 PM

can you put my world back together gypsy?

Generally speaking, I'm working on it (though I'm not alone in this effort). Personally speaking, if you can meet me halfway I can help you reshape your perspective so you recognize the integrated world as it melts into one, this so you don't get carried away by the residual leftovers of the two.

flowerforyou

cosmicgypsy's photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:46 PM

Why is it that there still seems ot be a double standard when it comes to men vs women?

Only when it's men vs women is there a double standard, when they meet on common ground it's a one way street that goes everywhere.

And TV is a scourge.

cosmicgypsy's photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:42 PM
...must understand that I put worlds back together. Seriously.

cosmicgypsy's photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:31 PM
Edited by cosmicgypsy on Sun 03/02/08 08:32 PM
Had to tell him not to fret...my Golden Dagger is all I need when a situation gets dicey. The dagger replaced my own sword. I just thought I'd play with yours for old times sake...:wink:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10