Community > Posts By > BetterDazes

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:46 PM

ignore him until he really show that is interested

well he is getting the cold shoulder now, blocked, blocked and blocked some more lol
Well his lost.

Awww thanks and you are soooo right!flowerforyou

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:42 PM

ignore him until he really show that is interested

well he is getting the cold shoulder now, blocked, blocked and blocked some more lol

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:41 PM

are you going to write him off that easily?? maybe he is going through a rough time or something like that....but yeah, he is probably a pig

Well I said something to him the other night about how I was feeling and he said "oh no that's not true" but then he started doing it again....so I think I gave him all the chances I am going to for now.

agreed...TO THE CURB!!!
:wink:

usually you can follow your gut instinct on somebody and it will turn out to be true....screw playing games like that....you are better off biggrin

so wise for such a young grasshopper!

LMAO...the young jokes again?? man, i guess i am gonna have to dust off my "wrinkle" jokes lol

or grow a mustache I hear that helpslaugh

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:40 PM

he's trying to keep his options open and he's not sure if your the one.Hes also testing your boundaries to see what you'll let him get away with

well dishonesty isn't something I will let anyone get away with. Tell the truth man...and who said I was the one...my point is if you say you are gonna call, and that you want to meet, then damnit act like it laugh

Good food for thought, thank you!flowerforyou

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:38 PM
The backyard, on cool night, with the fire pit glowing, a nice glass of wine, and some good company. sighhhhhhh:heart:

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:36 PM

are you going to write him off that easily?? maybe he is going through a rough time or something like that....but yeah, he is probably a pig

Well I said something to him the other night about how I was feeling and he said "oh no that's not true" but then he started doing it again....so I think I gave him all the chances I am going to for now.

agreed...TO THE CURB!!!

usually you can follow your gut instinct on somebody and it will turn out to be true....screw playing games like that....you are better off biggrin

so wise for such a young grasshopper!

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:32 PM

agreed...TO THE CURB!!!

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:31 PM

well duh..............lol yep, i did the same thing back in the day

Well i am new to this whole dating thing so ya I may be a little slow...it has been over 25 years. I guess men are still just pigs:tongue:
not not all men, can't generalize and put us all into one lump!

or one sty:tongue: either lol

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:30 PM

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:29 PM
There is something to be said about going with your gut, thanks folks for the great advice!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:28 PM
Edited by BetterDazes on Sat 07/26/08 08:28 PM

Like the book states..."he's just not that into you"
Find someone better who will keep their promises flowerforyou

You are too right! =)
Date canceled!

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:27 PM

well duh..............lol yep, i did the same thing back in the day

Well i am new to this whole dating thing so ya I may be a little slow...it has been over 25 years. I guess men are still just pigs:tongue:

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:26 PM

its hard to call when the wife / girlfriend is around

lol no i am certain that is not it but it is an ideaflowerforyou

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:26 PM

drinker dump him...hes playing the field...99% suredrinker

I am thinking the same thing...thanks!

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:25 PM

That does seem a bit odd. You'd think if he was interested and said he'd call then he'd call. I might go on Saturday just to see. I get a better feel for people face to face.

Good luck! flowerforyou

Yeah but would you waste a half of tank of gas to risk it lol

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:24 PM
Edited by BetterDazes on Sat 07/26/08 08:24 PM
Pecc you think he is a player? That's what I am feeling.

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:22 PM
Ok so I have been chatting with this guy for a bit, about a week and a half. Sometimes he sounds very interested, sometimes he doesn't. He tells me he will call me, then doesn't do it when he says he will. He is from another site and I can see when he is on line and it is during the time he says he will call. Then he tells me to call him anytime but when I do I feel like I am bothering him. We are suppose to meet next Saturday, but he did the phone call thing again to me tonight. Am I wrong to be suspicious? I feel like he is just talking to me if he can't find anything else better to do....and **** I don't need that:tongue:

BetterDazes's photo
Tue 07/22/08 05:43 PM
unapproachable? Lots of looking on this and another site but no one talks to me....hmmmmm.sad

BetterDazes's photo
Mon 07/21/08 09:28 PM

xxx video chat?

may the Gods Bless Al Gore for Inventing the Internet'sdrinker

damn nobody tells me nothing!

BetterDazes's photo
Mon 07/21/08 09:28 PM
you lost me with the fist line, pass =)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25