Community > Posts By > BetterDazes

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 06/28/08 09:06 AM

Bang him or her.
OMG! Well okblushing

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 06/28/08 09:05 AM
Hoping she brings home the crown!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 06/28/08 09:03 AM
Ok, you went on a date, good for you. Its time to say goodnight, what the hell do you do? Do you shake hands, give a hug, a peck on the cheek, a full blown make out, or just politely say good night. I HATE THAT PART OF A DATE...I DREAD THE END! UGGGGH!:tongue:

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 06/28/08 09:01 AM
hey i make no bones about it. I want to be married again. I like being married, I like being a couple, and I like the thought of waking up to the same person every single day for the rest of my life. Dating is just a way to find that right person for me. I am NOT a player, that's for sure =)

BetterDazes's photo
Sat 06/28/08 08:59 AM
the never ending task of yard work. I need to marry a gardener!laugh

BetterDazes's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:59 PM
None of the above. It is very concerning. I only use that address for this kind of stuff.

BetterDazes's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:49 PM
I got an email in my regular email box, not the one here, from someone who said they saw my ad on here. How is that possible? I mean isn't the only way someone can communicate with you on this site is through your site email and not your personal one? I don't have mine listed on my page AND I don't know this person. Anyone else had this happen?

BetterDazes's photo
Wed 06/25/08 05:54 PM
psst there's a puppy dog stuck to your face, I'm just saying!:tongue:

BetterDazes's photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:45 PM

I would in a heartbeat, oh yea...and two years of abstinence and STD testing! Why not? noway
laugh laugh

BetterDazes's photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:43 PM

My ex cheated on me, no way, once a cheater always a cheater

see he knows the sayinglaugh laugh

BetterDazes's photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:42 PM

how many friends ya got??? maybe you should wait til he's had them all
laugh laugh laugh EXACTLY! once a cheater...well you all know the saying:tongue:

BetterDazes's photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:41 PM
ummm....you are kidding right?

BetterDazes's photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:40 PM

psst your fingers are in your nose, just thought I would tell you that. =)

i couldnt get what i was going for with just onebigsmile
laugh laugh laugh

BetterDazes's photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:38 PM
psst your fingers are in your nose, just thought I would tell you that. =)

BetterDazes's photo
Mon 06/23/08 06:44 PM
well that just clinched it for the republicans....

BetterDazes's photo
Mon 06/23/08 06:42 PM
no one ever asks me to have sex, married or single. I guess I'll go eat worms!noway

BetterDazes's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:43 AM
ummm....errr....some people date BEFORE they are divorced. Are you talking about you or someone you are interested in dating?

BetterDazes's photo
Fri 06/20/08 07:38 AM
I think it is nice you can still be friends, but leave it at that. You mended the fence, shut the gate and say good bye. Blood is thicker than water honey and you will always need your family and they will ALWAYS be there for you, can you say the same about him? I would tell him exactly that, Goodbye, no hard feelings and good luck to you. No more emails or yahoo, it will just drag things out. You are a pretty lady, the love of your life is out there, now go find him!flowerforyou

BetterDazes's photo
Wed 06/18/08 05:46 AM

Move on she sounds like a nut! Hey I will date yalaugh

You got it!!!!!! flowerforyou

JUST BLOCK HER AND GET OVER WITH . THIS LIFE IS TO SHORT AND NO ONE COME BACK TO TELL US IF IS THERE ANOTHER AFTER THIS ONE . DON'T WASTE IT :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

AGREED!flowerforyou

BetterDazes's photo
Wed 06/18/08 05:40 AM

Move on she sounds like a nut! Hey I will date yalaugh

You got it!!!!!! flowerforyou

alrighty then, your place or mine =)

And like everyone else said, if she is making you crazy now, imagine what it could be like ten years from now. Sounds like a pot just waiting to boil over. There are plenty of fish in the sea sweetie!flowerforyou

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25