Community > Posts By > BetterDazes

BetterDazes's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:53 AM

huh Thats the best one yet lady! No wonder you aint married.......you're too ****in hard to please! grumble

Throwing down flowers and ring....."FINE.........you settle for the irish setter than!" :angry:

LOL I think the setter would be more romanticlaugh

BetterDazes's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:51 AM

Cases of beer-about 100 pounds of weed-U-me-a dog-a house-bin laden and a yugo flowerforyou

WOW as tempting as that is, it just isn't swooning materiallaugh

BetterDazes's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:48 AM

The ultimate marriage proposal would simply be the one I could actually say yes to. laugh
laugh laugh laugh amen to that sister!

BetterDazes's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:46 AM
not swooning yet, come on peeps you can do better

BetterDazes's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:37 AM
Ok, tell me what the ultimate marriage proposal would be?

MAKE ME SWOON!:heart: :heart:

BetterDazes's photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:51 AM

McDonalds. I'm lovin it!laugh

Note to self don't date Goofball:tongue:

But they have a playground there too.sad sad laugh laugh
:wink:

BetterDazes's photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:50 AM

i prefer my home or his with candle light on a rug in front of the fireplace eating pizza:smile: :smile:

I agree....very romantic as long as there are no anchovieslaugh

BetterDazes's photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:49 AM
sigh I wonder too! Very niceflowerforyou flowerforyou

BetterDazes's photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:42 AM

McDonalds. I'm lovin it!laugh

Note to self don't date Goofball:tongue:

BetterDazes's photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:36 AM

Here is a good place. I just finalized my divorce last month and still dragging my feet. I can't speak for you, but for me I'm tryimg to get healthy again, but keep being given obstacles like finding a baby cat, visits from friends, others in need, etc. Just have fun! I do think recovery from hurt takes time. but some may differ.

amen sister!explode

BetterDazes's photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:34 AM
get your life straight before taking on someone else's life. Here is my story. Married for close to 20 years, not the greatest of marriages, but tolerable. Hey I had two kids so I wanted them in a stable home. He decides to cheat...figures. I had gained a ton of weight (medical reasons) so I guess I was just too old and too fat for him, who knows and frankly I don't care. One thing I did know, I wasn't happy with myself, nor did I like myself. So he filed in September of last year, and it hurt but I set out to fix myself. Went to the doctor, got my health back on track, had gastric by-pass surgery, have lost 93 pounds so far, got my own car, which wasn't easy, a good settlement that will help me get on my feet, and he is out of my life. I just saw a picture the woman he left me for and all I can say is woof! She is over weight and UGLY, so I say have a great life. Anywho, the reason I am telling you this is because I had to like me before I could allow anyone else back in my life. Which I now do. I know I am a great person, I know this and now I am ready to begin again. Get you life in order, get the things you want and need first before looking for someone else. Take care of YOU! That should be your first priority, not some other man in your life. If you do this, everything else will fall into place. I know I won't be alone for long, and this time I WILL find the man of my dreams and be happy with him BY my side, not running my life. Good luck sweetie!flowerforyou

BetterDazes's photo
Thu 05/22/08 05:14 AM
Edited by BetterDazes on Thu 05/22/08 05:16 AM
I remember when my daughter was about 2 years old when she had to do....ummm....number 2....she would hide behind the recliner.

I also remember my son crawling under the Christmas Tree and taking all the bows off of the pretty packages. KIDS!happy

BetterDazes's photo
Thu 05/22/08 05:09 AM
none of the above:tongue:

BetterDazes's photo
Wed 05/21/08 06:10 PM

geeze i am worn out. worked 13 hours today and waking up tomorrow to do it again. and i am staying in a hotel until Saturday and the bed sucks

My God so many images here, where do I begin? How about, it bet that's not the only thing that sucks...blushing

I need to stop drinking right NOW!:tongue:

BetterDazes's photo
Wed 05/21/08 06:08 PM

Mine are all from Neptune, and the internet connection must be pretty bad up there.

should i be worried here?:tongue:

BetterDazes's photo
Wed 05/21/08 06:07 PM

I got one from there, too.

damn and i thought i was special

I'll go out on a limb here, and say you are special!!!!!!!
flowerforyou smooched laugh

giggle giggle, bonus for being a steeler fan...oh yeah baby!flowerforyou

BetterDazes's photo
Wed 05/21/08 06:06 PM
yup they just won the super bowl

BetterDazes's photo
Wed 05/21/08 06:06 PM

Spain I believe. It is a long walk.laugh

well thank god i just bought some new tennies!

BetterDazes's photo
Wed 05/21/08 06:05 PM
nice flowerforyou

BetterDazes's photo
Wed 05/21/08 06:04 PM

I got one from there, too.

damn and i thought i was special

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25