Community > Posts By > boredinaz06

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/18/13 08:10 PM

They've fixed the ObamaCare site...

http://rexharrisonshat.com/healthcare/

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/18/13 08:06 PM

CLINT EASTWOOD AND A ONE-SENTENCE EDITORIAL

This one sentence editorial appeared in the Peoria Journal Star . . .

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

Then Clint Eastwood added his words . . .

"We Americans are so tired of being thought of as dumbasses by the rest of the world that we went to the polls this past November and removed all doubt."

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/18/13 08:04 PM

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 11/17/13 10:20 PM

It's not, it just smells that way.

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 11/17/13 09:16 PM
Watch the news clip here: http://gunsnfreedom.com/do-you-want-to-meet-god-asks-an-intruder-who-then-has-a-gun-pulled-on-him-almost-meeting-god-himself/

boredinaz06's photo
Sat 11/16/13 10:17 PM

Oaph can kiss my shiny ***

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 11/15/13 09:45 PM

Sheila Jackson is a goddamn idiot! It astounds that Texans would vote for someone like her.

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 11/15/13 08:31 AM

Good luck, politicians around the world attract flies when they speak.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 11/14/13 04:29 PM

I'm all for more armed citizens.

I THINK they should wear badges too, that say "ARMED CITIZEN - I WILL SHOOT."

This page needs a like button :thumbsup:

They have a Like button.

http://www.facebook.com/GunsnFreedom?hc_location=stream

I hit that like button:smile:

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 11/14/13 02:28 PM

I'm all for more armed citizens.

I THINK they should wear badges too, that say "ARMED CITIZEN - I WILL SHOOT."

This page needs a like button :thumbsup:

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 11/14/13 12:54 PM

By Shonti Tager

Created: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 10:17:00 EST

Updated: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 09:28:42 EST

Criminals take note; You're taking a chance if you try to ply your trade in the Dodge County town of Rhine. Local law enforcement is praising townspeople for some de facto community policing, after tracking down and helping catch an armed robbery suspect.

For 60-year-old Ken Lowery the commotion began around 2:30 Thursday afternoon as he stepped inside Aden's convenience store and encountered the store clerk in distress.

"The lady screamed at me and said 'I've been robbed, he's got a gun, and I gave him all the money,'" Lowery recalled.

Lowery says he saw the suspected gunman, identified as 24-year-old Damien Durham of Wilcox County, walking down the street making a nonchalant getaway. Witnesses say it was a bizarre sight, but what happened next was even more unbelievable.

"People just kept coming around and they were mad, people in Rhine were mad," Lowery said. "Here we had an armed robbery in the middle of the day at Aden's and they wanted to form a posse."

Lowery says more than 20 people, many of them armed, spread out looking for the gunman, in trucks and on foot.

"We didn't have no leader of it all, we just went all our separate ways and the people in Rhine they knew they were going to get that rascal," Lowery said.

Lowery, a retired corrections officer, ended up tracking the suspect down roughly 200 yards away from the store. He fired a warning shot from his deer rifle and says the suspect stashed his gun and money, and hid in a nearby shed, where he was soon arrested by Dodge County sheriff's deputies.

Major Donald Helms of the Dodge County Sheriff's Office says it's just a story of good guys with guns. People in a small town excerising their right to bear arms.

"You might not want to come down there and mess with the Rhine folks," Helms said.

While at least one long time Rhine resident WGXA spoke with says a stick up downtown isn't the most uncommon thing, everyone was proud of their town for coming together.

"I'm glad I stay in a town like this, Rhine is a good town," said Kayla Mitchell.

Rhine Posse member Carter Clements also had a warning to outsiders that may be up to no good.

"Don't come to Rhine and mess with us, because if you do, we're going to mess with you," Clements said.

"A nice lady like that working at Aden's, trying to make a living, and some thug come in there trying to rob her, people in Rhine ain't going to put up with that," Lowery said.

The Dodge County Sheriff's Office says Durham is charged with armed robbery, he may also be facing additional charges.

http://www.wgxa.tv/story/small-georgia-town-forms-posse-corners-armed-robbery-suspect-20131108

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 11/14/13 12:41 PM

Maybe these two yayhoos will get a Nobel Peace Prize for being such good people.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 11/14/13 07:09 AM

Jacwad gonna live?

Someone needs to work on their aiming skills.

Sounds like a trip or two to Marksman is in order.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 11/13/13 10:06 PM

Please remember this is the joke forum for a few laughs

Hush, your killin the buzz

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 11/13/13 07:03 PM

The whole thing is a power grab.

The government should not meddle in things like personal choice of health care.

Instead of the (under the guise of lowering insurance rates) lower insurance prices, health insurance is actually rising.

There is disappointment today, in the number of people who have actually signed up for ACA, and the new deadline is even less promising.

Why is it not promising? Because the people who pushed for it are finding out it isn't free, which any idiot should have known, but i digress.

Obama's approval rating has dropped, along with support for ACA

X amount of people who aren't signed up for ACA by Nov 30...what happens next?

Well, i suppose the government can use taxpayer money to purchase ACA for whoever wants it (much like it purchased all the bullets it could when gun control failed) just to meet the deadline, otherwise, there will be a new bill that must be voted on, and in the meantime, those who wanted it will wait longer.

It isn't about concern for your health or health care insurance. It is about government control, plain and simple.

Now you tell us....frustrated

laugh

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 11/13/13 06:37 PM
TUCSON - One person was shot Wednesday morning in a home invasion on Tucson's southeast side.

A neighbor called 911 just after 9:30 a.m. after hearing gunshots in the block of South Lincoln Ridge Drive, Tucson Police said.

A woman outside of the home told police she had been assualted. Police were told two men tried to break into the home. Police also said one man was shot but is expected to live.

News 4 reporter Sam Salzwedel is reporting the story. Follow him on Twitter for real-time updates: @SamKVOA.

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 11/12/13 10:08 PM

Let us not forget that the site itself is not secure, according to John McAfee the site poses a serious threat to people identities and information October 3rd, 2013.

Last week we find out a man in NC got a SC mans info sent to him. McAfee knew ahead of time this was dangerous and warned officials about his concerns.

So out of the 40k-50k idiots who signed onto this train wreck, how many will have their info compromised? Only time will tell.

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 11/12/13 09:54 PM

By the way, there is something missing in the news story about the woman with cancer. She easily qualifies for Medicare.

How so?

My late wife couldn't work to do the fact that she had stage-4 lymphoma and was constantly in and out of a cancer center, and she received SSDI, which made her eligible for Medicare.

If the cancer patient in the quoted news story qualifies for SSDI, the she will become eligible for Medicare.

How old was she?

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 11/12/13 04:27 PM

Obozo cheerleaders would defend him if he was caught with a little boys pants down.

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 11/12/13 02:05 PM

whoa

An impeachment is an indictment, not a conviction.

Bill Clinton was impeached but remained in office.

He was impeached by the house of representatives not the senate, who in fact acquitted him.

Had the senate found him guilty he would have no longer held office.