Community > Posts By > boredinaz06

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/25/13 10:30 AM

Maybe all judges should be elected to a term instead of appointed for life.:angry:

Absolutely, nothing more dangerous than judges who legislate from the bench. I also firmly believe that in order to be on the Supreme Court you must be a constitutional scholar and have practiced constitutional law for the majority of your career.

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/25/13 09:36 AM

just who is in charge of upgrading the infrastructure?......please don;t depress me with the answer. lol

The railroads are in charge of all rail lines and crossings.

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/25/13 09:35 AM

To answer your question more directly: Some people lose their "benefits" because those "benefits" sucked or in other cases, it was just something that was going to happen with or without the ACA, but now that the ACA passed, it's a convenient scapegoat. If you could be more specific as to which "benefits" were lost, and who lost it, then I'm betting there's an even better answer, including that their policy not only sucked, but that they paid too much and the policies now available

Sucked by whose definition? People are pissed off because they liked what they had and were happy to PAY for what they had, now this POS sorry excuse for sperm comes along and forces everybody who already bought insurance to buy insurance only now it is more expensive and this was done so some can get health insurance they still cannot afford. So no, you did not answer my question.

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/25/13 09:27 AM

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is a pu$$y. He and all of his Ryno a$$hole buddies need to be fired.rant

John McLame needs to top that list!

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/25/13 09:26 AM

:smile:

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/25/13 09:26 AM

Q: How do you confuse a French Soldier?
A: Give him a rifle and ask him to shoot it.

Q: What's the motto of the US Marine Corps?
A: Semper Fi (Always Faithful)
Q: What's the motto of the French Army?
A: Stop, drop, and run!

Q. Why don't Master Card and Visa work well in France? A. They do not know how to say "CHARGE!"

Q: What do women who are snipers in the French military use as camouflage?
A: Their armpits.

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/25/13 08:48 AM

This turd is nothing but a rich, spoiled punk. The only reason he gets away with being the bully that he is is because he has the corrupt DOJ in his pocket.

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 11/24/13 09:50 PM

Look here, the French haven't been dominate militarily since Napoleon. I never said that the French never went into battle, in fact I am sure they have stood behind both the U.S and British troops on the field..mostly so they could hold up a white flag and be assured the first to run away.

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 11/24/13 12:35 PM

NO! Cause I'm NACHO friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqx5xmNsnvU

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 11/24/13 12:26 PM

you realize its satire, with no sources or quotes,,???

but it would be no more or less insane than any of the other 'government out to get you' conspiracies on the site,,,

Yes, but my statement is not satire.

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 11/24/13 10:55 AM

laugh laugh laugh

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 11/24/13 10:33 AM

Al not so Sharpton makes black people look too stupid to be president, fortunately not all blacks are ignorant racists like not so Sharpton and Obozo.

boredinaz06's photo
Sat 11/23/13 11:27 PM

Oh, man, that's sure going to suck when we start parking our overheated health insurance policy on wooden bridges soaked with creosote! How many more bridges must we sacrifice for the sake of getting a few million more people access to affordable healthcare?!

Until slowtards who defend this POS law can explain to me why a single person should LOSE their benefits so somebody else can be forced to buy insurance they can't afford I will dismiss stupidity.

boredinaz06's photo
Sat 11/23/13 05:15 PM
Edited by boredinaz06 on Sat 11/23/13 05:17 PM

They've been workin on crap like this since the early 90's.

since Judge Dredd?

I don't know who judge dredd is, but they have been fartin around with finger print identification and even a lock and key to turn the gun off for about 20 years.

boredinaz06's photo
Sat 11/23/13 05:07 PM

Nigeria?

Ain't that one of those places where little girls get their clitoris mutilated?

And women hold less value than a cow?

And the men lose their virginity to goats and burros?

I believe the Yoruba people have a god of such barbarism.

boredinaz06's photo
Sat 11/23/13 04:15 PM

Bowyer fan so a big ol delicious

boredinaz06's photo
Sat 11/23/13 03:04 PM

I didn't read any of the articles. But looking at the head lines I can only say I didn't vote at all when he was first up because I didn't really like either candidate. Maybe if there had been one I had faith in I would have registered and actually voted. Because I live in UT the second time round I didn't vote because I know popular vote means nothing and most likely Romney would get the most votes here anyway. Religious or not I liked him better than Obama.

I don't like John McLame or Mitt Robme and especially didn't like Obozo so I voted 3rd party in both elections.

boredinaz06's photo
Sat 11/23/13 02:58 PM

laugh laugh laugh

boredinaz06's photo
Sat 11/23/13 02:21 PM

Kill whitey, kill whitey...must kill whitey...scared

Garrett Morris-SNL: Gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whitey's I see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGBw8jS3sMw

boredinaz06's photo
Sat 11/23/13 02:18 PM

uche9aa, worry about crappy Nigeria and let us deal with our own government.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25