Community > Posts By > boredinaz06

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 11/08/13 10:53 PM

They have screwed youtube so you can no longer comment on videos. They are forcing everyone onto google + which is a totally different set up from what we are used to.

What is y'alls take on it?

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 11/08/13 09:06 PM

There's a lot to be said about giving your kid an A$$ whoopin from time to time.

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 11/08/13 09:04 PM

Knock off the personal attacks

Kim

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 11/08/13 02:55 PM

Attempting to minimize the racist violence in America doesn't do away with it.

I don't think its unreasonable for Ms Harmony or anyone else to meet these articles with some skepticism. All sides of an issue has people taking things out of context, cherry picking, distorting.

There IS something happening today, though, in the way people perceive racism and respond to it - and I personally believe that it (some of directly, most of it indirectly) encourages violence against white people. And then we have:

Real people are being physically harmed by acts of racism.

Bored said:

If you do a search of all news stories of this nature most will report they are not treated as hate crimes either.

I've noticed that first hand, also.

When black Americans are harmed like that, the story makes national news and is talked about by all of the major news networks.

When white Americans are harmed physically by acts of racism, the story is ignored at a national level, and the racist nature of the acts isn't acknowledged.

Now, that is racism institutionalized in the American media.

In many communities, trying to talk about this is seen as a clear sign that you are a racist. You are not allowed to talk about this.

Yeah, racists don't want anyone to talk about it.

Especially professional race baiters like Al not so Sharpton.

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 11/08/13 01:23 PM

Those of us who actually care about this country need to rise up and show our government that the constitution trumps the federal government, including the POTUS and SCOTUS.

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 11/08/13 12:43 PM

So if the American flag represents nothing but idolatry, what does the flag on my chest represent?

Because it looks like the Confederate battle flag ...

... slavery ... racial discrimination ... Need I say more?

I don't care what you think, this is for someone else.

This is a public forum. Anyone can answer a question posted in a public forum.

You're correct, still doesn't change anythinglaugh

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 11/08/13 12:29 PM

the author gathered four random incidents that involved interracial dynamics and jumped to a declaration this is some evidence of a 'growing number' of such incidents

no one has yet to offer the actual numbers to answer the question

growing compared to what?

Yes, when I said something like "this is actually happening" I meant 'these incidents' not the claim that it is increasing.

Even if there are higher numbers recently, to say that its 'increasing' can imply there is inertia behind the increase; that we must do something or it will continue to increase. An increase could be temporary - maybe encouraged by media magnified events from the last few years such as the Trayvon Martin killing.

these 'incidents' have always been happening though

and it is still questionable whether there is any such 'inertia' or 'increase',,,actually happening

Im pointing out that being able to find incidents of interracial crime really proves nothing except that interracial crime 'actually happen'

Attempting to minimize the racist violence in America doesn't do away with it.

Real people are being physically harmed by acts of racism.

When black Americans are harmed like that, the story makes national news and is talked about by all of the major news networks.

When white Americans are harmed physically by acts of racism, the story is ignored at a national level, and the racist nature of the acts isn't acknowledged.

Now, that is racism institutionalized in the American media.

If you do a search of all news stories of this nature most will report they are not treated as hate crimes either.

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 11/08/13 12:28 PM

So if the American flag represents nothing but idolatry, what does the flag on my chest represent?

Because it looks like the Confederate battle flag ...

... slavery ... racial discrimination ... Need I say more?

I don't care what you think, this is for someone else.

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 11/08/13 11:41 AM

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 11/08/13 09:54 AM

In my opinion you can practice whatever religion you choose, but you WILL show respect to our flag.

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 11/08/13 09:51 AM

I am very suspicious of the voting process.

Good lord; it's about time!!

Everybody knows that democracy is just two cannibals and a vegetarian voting on who to have for dinner.

Nothing wrong with democracy, just our version of itlaugh

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 11/08/13 09:31 AM

I'm gonna have to check these out.

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 11/08/13 08:37 AM

Okay, so this is totally regionalist and wrong of me, but when someone with a confederate flag image says:

"thats what happens when you give [them] rights"

...after an OP specifically addressing violence done by black people I'm inclined to assume that the statement is racially motivated because:

(a) there is a strong historical, cultural, media association between that flag and racism against blacks and
(b) black people originally had no rights in this country and (from a historical perspective) were only recently ensured such rights and i've heard racists say that *exact* phrase in several different forums (without the word feral).

My apologies for making that assumption, and for maybe disrespecting people from the south for doing so.

One can spend a lot of time evaluating historical facts and assumptions.
OP:
Question is, why is there an increasingly common occurrence of Black mob violence on whites in many American cities

Maybe Charlie Manson's "Helter Skelter" race war was just late getting started?...I'm pretty sure the whole thing is just a CIA-engineered plot to keep the races fighting against one another instead of teaming up on the real enemy. "Divide and conquer" is as old as the hills. It amazes me that you stupid humans never caught on.

You may very well be on to something here.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 11/07/13 05:55 PM

the government may be lying to us?

I have watched the last couple of elections and have come to the conclusion that the elections are a fraud.

Here in Tucson our roads are terrible, your better off driving a dirt washboard road. I have had to tighten up parts of my engine because they rattled loose from driving around and we had a citiot council election where all 3 incumbents got reelected.

I am very suspicious of the voting process. I fail to believe that there are that many idiots who really think that voting the same people back into office is good.

We all know Jackass Obozo's sham of a victory is fraught with suspect voting activity.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 11/07/13 05:49 PM

Inner city welfare brat voters are the countries biggest enemy.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 11/07/13 05:46 PM

Well, what do you mean by giving ferals rights?

Treating them the same way you treat someone works for wht they have instead of going out and taking it, people who do not go out and target people for any reason and hurt or kill them.

They should be treated like mad dog at the pound, taken out of the population.

Now, that is a better way of saying it.

The issue is not giving them rights.
The issue is letting them keep their rights.
You are suggesting that their rights should be taken away from them because they act feral.

That is what incarceration would do to them, and I'm all for that.

That's what I said in the first placelaugh

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 11/07/13 10:17 AM

Good time, indeed:wink:

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 11/06/13 08:33 PM

This is what happens when you give ferals rights.

noway No. You didn't just say that.

A person displaying the Confederate battle flag didn't just call black Americans ferals.

I least I hope not.

Why are you attaching a color to the word ferals?

Do you secretly harbor racist tendencies?

No, but your previous post could be misinterpreted in the way that I mentioned.

No, that is the conclusion people who harbor internal racism jump to.

The word feral does not attach itself to any particular race, creed, color, religion, doctrine, gender etc.

It is a word that means relating to or resembling a wild beast, this can apply to anyone.

Well, what do you mean by giving ferals rights?

Treating them the same way you treat someone works for wht they have instead of going out and taking it, people who do not go out and target people for any reason and hurt or kill them.

They should be treated like mad dog at the pound, taken out of the population.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 11/06/13 07:44 PM

A person displaying the Confederate battle flag didn't just call black Americans ferals.

I least I hope not.

No, but your previous post could be misinterpreted in the way that I mentioned.

No, that is the conclusion people who harbor internal racism jump to.

The word feral does not attach itself to any particular race, creed, color, religion, doctrine, gender etc.

It is a word that means relating to or resembling a wild beast, this can apply to anyone.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 11/06/13 06:52 PM

I least I hope not.