Community > Posts By > silverwaya

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:35 PM
Rushes over to Rathil layed out on the bar. Checks to see if he is still alive.
I was afraid of this.. silly fool.
I knew he would get himself into a fix like this one day.
If only........
she'd better keep that thought to herself.

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:33 PM

Ah, well do tell if you feel up to it.

In my dream the babe is a male. He is happy and whole. I see everyone around him. There is no pain or sadness. The only thing I do not see is me. But it is like I am there.

Over hears the dream, "that is good to know that your baby will be healthy then." cocking her eyebrow at the last part

Then why do you look at me that way?

Oh? it is nothing, no need to be alarmed. just curious is all. why you would see everything but the mother of the child . just seems odd.

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:29 PM

Ah, well do tell if you feel up to it.

In my dream the babe is a male. He is happy and whole. I see everyone around him. There is no pain or sadness. The only thing I do not see is me. But it is like I am there.

Over hears the dream, "that is good to know that your baby will be healthy then." cocking her eyebrow at the last part

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:24 PM

the minotaur takes his seat next to reanna, now, for a drink. the brew would quench well after that go round with everyones horn envy

Hands him a glass of brew and fixes herself one also.
shakes her head at him as he takes a drink and nearly finishes the whole thing in one gulp

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:16 PM

and to think, every creature here thinks i have no sense of humor

walks up to Draven and pats him on the cheek, There there now. it will be ok.
Of course we knew you had one, somewhere, it was just finding it. You are definitely not like the other Minotaurs that i have met.

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:14 PM

ok my friends... its time for me to go off into the night.. all of you be safe. I shall return sometime soon

hmmmm watch yourself out there, don't do anything I wouldn't and she winks at her friend as she walks out the door.

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:12 PM

No I think it CAME out alright

Laughs all over again at Altareal's retort.

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:07 PM
Sits back in a peal of laughter. Horned crazed in deed.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:02 PM

alrighty a half elf, a vampire and a niave halfling want to play wiht a 2 foot horn, shall i cut one off and loan it out?

Now Draven, wouldn't you look silly with just one horn, a unihorn. lmao
Maybe the others would like to take you up on your offer there , but alas, I relish having the real thing in my bed dear one, not a substitute

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:00 PM

Allready paid for? Let me guess, Mr. Look at me, I could fly, did this. Sorry, wing envy.

*Yawns again*

Nope, not this time. room is on me tonight friend. Mainly because I am too tired to complete the exchange.

*Rathil says with a smile*
I do thank you, and if you need anything magically, you know my room number, I will be more than happy to accomodate you. Consider my services a gift, any friend of Barbus doesn't pay me for anything.

Appriciate it, you may hear from me yet after I have more time to recouperate.

Looks at Rathil, looks like you had too much of something and winks at him

*Smiles*

Yeah, you could say that, if you are ever looking for a wild night try engaging in a battle of will with a Baatazu for the better part of the day.

gives rathil a side ways glance, sounds interesting, maybe you should tell me about it when you arent so tired handsome

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/22/08 09:58 PM
well now, aren't i the lucky one getting all these "horns" throwed at her.
smiles wickedly
calli i would watch myself up there if i were you
Mr Muscles there might like it
and laughs lyrically

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/22/08 09:52 PM

and men dont come more "horney" than a minotaur, since my horns are better than 2 feet long.

gives Draven a side ways glance with a twinkle in her eye

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/22/08 09:51 PM

Allready paid for? Let me guess, Mr. Look at me, I could fly, did this. Sorry, wing envy.

*Yawns again*

Nope, not this time. room is on me tonight friend. Mainly because I am too tired to complete the exchange.

*Rathil says with a smile*
I do thank you, and if you need anything magically, you know my room number, I will be more than happy to accomodate you. Consider my services a gift, any friend of Barbus doesn't pay me for anything.

Appriciate it, you may hear from me yet after I have more time to recouperate.

Looks at Rathil, looks like you had too much of something and winks at him

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/22/08 09:46 PM

Reanna, do you have horn envy??? my dear, have a drink and fear not, nothing will happen here

Horn envy? come now, I just like my men horny.

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/22/08 09:45 PM

or would you sit on my head and hold onto my horns to get a raise out of your day
*laughs* now that would be a site

laughs with Azareak at Dravens pun. watching her friend Calliope try to hold on as he twirls her around.

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/22/08 09:39 PM

with a lowered voice, draven looks at reanna, my dear, this young one already knows if she were to try to bite me she would get the point and err of her ways with my axe, and knows that it would not be a good thing.

Just sighs. thinking to herself... misses the point entirely.

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/22/08 09:19 PM

now,, Reanna, back to what we were discussing,

Meaning no disrespect to the vampire. i know she is young, and new to her new walk in err life so to speak. She said that she only feeds on animals. Although i detest an orc as much as anyone.... but last i looked they weren't considered an animal. lowers her voice at Draven... that would be an insult to an animal you know. winks at him
I don't know if she will be able to resist the urge much longer. have to give her credit though, she is a strong one to be able to resist at all.
Just think for all our sakes that we keep an eye out on her that is all.

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:57 PM

*walks back in an takes the herbs* thank you Caracatus * does what he has said*

Feeling better?

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:55 PM

do i get to be nursemaid to all the sick women in this inn,, by the gods

whispers to Draven..... that is not what i meant oh muscled one.
rolls her eyes at him

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:48 PM
Looks over at Draven, looks like we need to keep a watch out for her.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25