Community > Posts By > silverwaya

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/29/08 07:55 PM

devil Tonights lesson is on the rules of gameplay, or at least a couple of them. The first is out of character interaction during gameplay, a big no no. Out of character slows down gameplay, and adds to confusion.

The second, is no player should know another players skills or spells, and their shots left, all of that is info that only the player should know.

Ok Barbus.

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/29/08 07:53 PM

"Wait a minute...I merely stated he doesnt like to eat sausage like you and I, what harm is that" she starts rolling on the floor. Pan is hanging on for dear life...

"Where is Barbus..I dont want to miss this lesson."

"Tho, Ill grill your steak for you anytime" she looks at him and winks...

"almost making me blush."

Almost, huh
laughing still

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/29/08 07:53 PM
Calli, you know the answer to that already
she laughs with her friend
watches the cat try to squirm away

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/29/08 07:47 PM
Where did that Barbus disappear to? You never know when he is gonna do that.
grumble

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/29/08 07:46 PM
OOOOOOOOO Calli look, Thogeon didn't take the taunt. I'd watch one like that.
laugh laugh
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/29/08 07:44 PM

Calliope slips off the big chair and asks, "Anyone hungry? The menu is interesting today...."

MENU OF THE DAY

Breaded Schnitzel, served with elvin wine
Induced red cabbage, replaced with seasoned lima beans
Knoedel (bread dumplings)

"Alatariel, I replaced the red cabbage so you would get sick from the smell."

"Looks like I better start killing my own food."

Hehehehehe..."Hes not a sausage man...imagine that." " I can throw a boar steak in the fire pit."

Calli, one day that mouth of yours is gonna get you into something even I won't be able to get you out of .
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/29/08 07:42 PM

Sorry I missed all the action. Looks like you too got beat up a little. Are you both ok.

Nothing that we couldn't handle. Rathil has really went all out on his training facility.
All the others shouldn't take it lightly.

"There is an understatement, but I do love his mind." she snickers and heads to the kitchen. She opens the door and out pops Pan. She picks him up, "Meow, Meow, Meow" "You missed me, you little goofy kitty." He starts to bite her ear and she giggles.."Now, now, stop that you horny little cat."

shakes her head at Calliope and her horny cat, laughs

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/29/08 07:39 PM

devil I have a quick lesson for all who are playing that I could go over tonight.

Really now, nothing that involves lightening bolts i hope and she smiles wickedly at the handsome Barbus

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/29/08 07:34 PM
Only the gods know the answer to that one Thog

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/29/08 07:30 PM

Calliope slips off the big chair and asks, "Anyone hungry? The menu is interesting today...."

MENU OF THE DAY

Breaded Schnitzel, served with elvin wine
Induced red cabbage, replaced with seasoned lima beans
Knoedel (bread dumplings)

"Alatariel, I replaced the red cabbage so you would get sick from the smell."

Calli, either way it sounds good. I am famished. haven't been able to eat yet all day

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/29/08 07:29 PM

Sorry I missed all the action. Looks like you too got beat up a little. Are you both ok.

Nothing that we couldn't handle. Rathil has really went all out on his training facility.
All the others shouldn't take it lightly.

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/29/08 07:24 PM

Hi there Calli,
did you recoup from last night?

"Im banged up a little...but your hand looks aweful sore, Re'Anna" did you cleanse it properly." she asks

Yeah, i have cleaned it. Even stitched it up. still hurts a little.
last night was really something wasn't calli?

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/29/08 07:22 PM

devil orcs are weak by themselves, that is why they pool together, where there is strength in numbers, if you can divide up the groups, you will come out on top. I can actually see 6000 dead orcs if we play are cards right. So take with you what you learned last night, and you will be strong.

I see your point. Last night was definitely a pleasant surprise. i wouldn't expect any less from that handsome elf. You and he both have it coming to you and she grins wickedly

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/29/08 07:19 PM
Hi there Calli,
did you recoup from last night?

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/29/08 07:15 PM

devil Fighting them head on, that would be suicide, out smarting them, that is no challenge, but we must find a way to get rid of 6,000 orcs fast.

You miss my point dear one. What is the best way to get rid of a nuisance? even one of that magnitude?

devil orcs are simple minded creatures, they are usually sent out in divisions like an army, take out the leader, and they have nobody to follow, their morale drops and they have no will to fight.

so, if that was the case, then why not take out their leaders first
there are other ways to deal with the lot of them

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/29/08 07:03 PM

devil Fighting them head on, that would be suicide, out smarting them, that is no challenge, but we must find a way to get rid of 6,000 orcs fast.

You miss my point dear one. What is the best way to get rid of a nuisance? even one of that magnitude?

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/29/08 07:00 PM
Looks down at her bandaged hand and smiles to herself

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/29/08 06:58 PM

Hello Thogeon. how are you to night as well? haven't seen you around much.
That goes for you as well Barbus, keeping yourself out of trouble i hope.
Trouble, Me?

yeah you, or is it that trouble always seems to find you?
maybe that is the question, she says laughingly
Muahahahaha yeah, trouble finds me it seems, but you are right, I do get into enough on my own, but now, I see that the town may be in trouble, so I am trying to find a way to get us out of it.

Seems to me that a task like that, twould be better to have more than one head.
nothing like a good fight mind you, but seeing that we are becoming outnumbered......
would be better to out smart them.

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/29/08 06:54 PM

*Hands ReAnna a grapan liqour*

*Realizes altariel is not feeling well do to the rapid pregnancy and brings her a glass of water.*
"If there is anyhing I can do to help you let me know. I am at your service."

Thank You friend

silverwaya's photo
Thu 05/29/08 06:52 PM

Hello Thogeon. how are you to night as well? haven't seen you around much.
That goes for you as well Barbus, keeping yourself out of trouble i hope.
Trouble, Me?

yeah you, or is it that trouble always seems to find you?
maybe that is the question, she says laughingly

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25