Community > Posts By > tecnodog7

no photo
Tue 07/17/12 01:47 PM

I choose both. I can't have one without the other. I always put my effort into a relationship if I feel it really might work, otherwise might aswell part. Jmo. That's like asking me to pick between silver or gold. I can't. lol.

what are you kdding me gold all the way and if its diamond then he's a keeper lol

no photo
Tue 07/17/12 01:41 PM
I don't believe in these algorithms at all, they are a guesstimation of how two people will be based on the question they answer.

you can't base it on a test.

We all know that people lie on a test, and some of them make you answer so many question that you get tired and just pick what ever.

no photo
Tue 07/17/12 09:25 AM
dude you are off the chain

keep it coming

no photo
Tue 07/17/12 09:20 AM
lmao

no photo
Tue 07/17/12 09:15 AM

Dude. Quit dogging Disney ok! I mean, Disney made Old Yeller and the dog freaking gets put down at the end. That's real! :tongue:

LOL you are too funny man.

But no i can't stop dogging Disney, i think they screwed up our perspective of what life should be like. They made us believe life is full of lala lands with mystical creatures and prince charming everyone.

We need a kosher version of South park for kids so that they can get the real message from the beginning.

no photo
Tue 07/17/12 09:12 AM

Honestly, my Mum and Dad new me pretty well and loved me, so they would have made much better decisions than I did, as a young girl
I think I was more in love with the idea of being in love.

I loved everyone, that tends to lead to not making great choices and thinking you can change the world

I third that.

Us humans are emotional idiots, the decisions which needs to be made with the mind are often confused with and made with the heart. When parents look at it, they looking from an exterior point of view and are not biased and are looking at the best possible decision which someone we cannot make being in the hot seat.

A lot of times while we are in love we think we can change or be changed rather then being in love for the sake of love and not loving to change

no photo
Tue 07/17/12 07:21 AM

Every woman wants something different, same as men. There's certain commonalities like honesty, trust, communication, make me laugh, etc but some ppl need to see the goods before they decide if they even want to talk to that person (many men are this way, and women can be too)and others are happy enough getting to know someone first and letting nature take its course.

There's no right or wrong answer, no "one size fits all". For me, I enjoy getting to know someone because honestly who cares if they're hot when they can't hold a decent conversation? Life and relationships don't happen in the bedroom 24/7 even if we want it to lol. You usually have to talk to the person once in awhile ;)

I agree with you, i think women will over look the looks if the person has something else to bring to the table , but a man will be on his primal instinct of mating every time they see a women :smile:

no photo
Tue 07/17/12 07:18 AM
I think in the end of the day we have been spoiled by the Disney company making us believe is magic and fairy tale and forever lasting happiness and love.

There should be a cartoon showing the reality of life and how its not just a picture perfect world , so kids have some sort of realism while growing up.

We are always looking for love and prince charming and the sleeping beauty as if they are going to fall in our lap.

I strongly believe true love comes after true compatibility.

no photo
Mon 07/16/12 12:05 PM

But lets be real. Honesty and trust come later but initially the spark has to be there, the physical attraction, the omg he's cute attraction needs to be there. Or else there will never be the moment to find out if he's a player or a keeper.

So you think looks are more important. Eh, there's some people who feel that way, but what about if you flip it, how many really hot guys do you see with average women, and what do you think then?

No im not saying looks are more important, but i think in the end of the day people say well i just want x y z and blah blah blah and it doesn't matter what they are from the outside.

And as far as really hot guys with average women. She better be loaded lol laugh

But in all honesty if your an average looking guy and if you want approach an above average looking girl then maybe your average looks might not be enough. Unless if you have a super personality and they somehow manage to talk to you and then get to know your personality then it might be a different story.

I think

no photo
Mon 07/16/12 12:01 PM

Longterm, compatibility definitely. Short term, Love.

In my mind, a long term relationship is sustained by having a range of common interests not saying that love isn't important but it's the commonalities that enable longevity.

Yes you are absolutely right. I agree completely.

Alot of people are looking for love, rather then compatibility, and if two individuals are compatible they will love their compatibility of having a stress free relationship which will equate to Disney stories happily ever after :banana:

no photo
Mon 07/16/12 07:44 AM
Hmmm, i mean sorry to be pessimistic but in theory it sounds nice, but that's not the case in the "real world".

Well at-least i haven't seen it yet.

no photo
Mon 07/16/12 07:38 AM

What makes a relationship work. Love or Compatibility? Love to hear your thoughts.

Both...but love without compatability will eventually die if both peeps are emotionally and mentally healthy....Existing in harmony is a major component to any relationship, but existing in harmony 24/7 becomes a vital component to the survival of this relationship...

I agree with you, but if two people are in syn with each other their relationship will last longer then 2 people who are in love.

Love in blind, it has it phases but then eventually dies out.

I think compatibility does not die out, maybe one might get bored of being too compatible, but then again there needs to be some upset in order to have life interesting.

no photo
Sun 07/15/12 08:45 PM
I was in a relationship for a really long time, and now i'm a firm believer that love is bs.

I think compatibility goes a long way. Love is temporarily. I don't think love makes a relationship work.

no photo
Sun 07/15/12 08:43 PM
But lets be real. Honesty and trust come later but initially the spark has to be there, the physical attraction, the omg he's cute attraction needs to be there. Or else there will never be the moment to find out if he's a player or a keeper.

no photo
Sun 07/15/12 04:37 PM

Painfully in a complicated way single bigsmile

im familiar with that!..hurts big time but eventually fade so you'll survive,for sure...

Thanks. I hope it comes sooner than later :P

no photo
Sun 07/15/12 03:20 PM
Painfully in a complicated way single bigsmile

no photo
Sun 07/15/12 03:18 PM
What makes a relationship work. Love or Compatibility? Love to hear your thoughts.

no photo
Sun 07/15/12 03:06 PM
I mean i guess your right, it has to be a two way street. Not to be superficial but if there is not physical attraction then there is not starting point(unless if we are talking about kidnapping then that's a different story) LOL laugh

But sometimes you see a really hot girl with a average guy and then you start wonder what happened there? Is it because he drives a nice car or what.

I believe looks are important but should it hold an individual back?

Can personality over compensate the looks?

no photo
Sun 07/15/12 02:42 PM

Here to start an open discussion on WhatWomenWant? LOL

But seriously my question to you out there is, what does a women look in a man.

How important is looks? What are other things which facilitate the attraction? How important is money(not talking about him mooching off you), but do you look for financial status?

What makes you pick guy a over guy b, taking into consideration that they are both not too bad on the eyes.

Hope to get this ball rolling. :)

no photo
Sun 07/15/12 02:16 PM
8- 8.5

Reason i withhold the 9 is because that other .5 with be earned after interaction and see what kind of a person you are. But just judging based on looks there's my answer.

:smile:

Previous 1