Community > Posts By > dia_licious

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:13 PM

in a mans personal profile?

What should his blog say about him? I want to change mine, but I am not sure what kind of information would be helpful.

Thanking you in advance,

Scottsmaninakilt :smile:

anything really...the perks, a few flaws, what youre looking for...what you like...stuff like that

:)

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:12 PM
now that i think about it, joe actually looks older then steve...

hmmm....

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 12:58 PM
lol start singing theme songs to cartoons :) it will make other people laugh which therein will make you laugh.

laughter is waaaay contagious :)

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 12:56 PM
as a default, a face pic...but i dont mind seeing other pics on the page :)

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 12:53 PM
ghosts, no, paranormal activity, yes.

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 12:38 PM

why did steve leave blues clues?
and is joe really his brother?

steve burns did not die from a heroine overdose, he didnt commit suicide, and he didnt go to college. contrary to what most people think, steve actually left blues clues to persue his life as a musician...

joe is just his "blues clues" little brother...

:)

dont ask cartoon questions, i watch em everyday with my lil one lol

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 08:52 AM
...get rid of a horrible cold...im dyin here!!!

:(

any ideas?

dia_licious's photo
Wed 10/22/08 09:12 PM

lol well mail me first then cause i cant mail you, im nto within 50 miles, lmfao.

filters have been removed :)

dia_licious's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:35 PM

batman could have KILLEd the ENTIRe justice league hes won villain of the year AND hero too. ntm hes a regular guy with cool gadgets saving the world form super villians. hes in a small class i call joes, including him and the punisher. thats it.

:D

marry me now?

jk.

or am i.

dia_licious's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:26 PM

Oh.. Spiderman without a doubt..hes got the cool web makin thingy!!!:tongue:

yeah thats about all he has...batman has WAY cooler gadgets!

dia_licious's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:26 PM
batman it is.

dia_licious's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:19 PM
batman vs. spiderman

whos better?

;)

dia_licious's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:15 PM

I recieved my divorce papers tonight. The end is near and find myself sullen, sad. Is this normal, even if it is what I have wanted for some time?

i think its mostly just the realization that its really over...

dia_licious's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:10 PM

florida women,still waitingbigsmile

eff that, wheres all the decent washington guys?

dia_licious's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:07 PM

yay! now IM an ass for being unsure of something!

lordy.

anyhow im sorry you had a bad date? and i wasnt "insulting" anyone.and as you can see she understood i meant her "ideal" man. not just the opposite of him.

its ok, darlin...

dia_licious's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:06 PM

yay i missed you so much lily!

so a real man is a guy who doesnt grope her, ok im sure there more to it than that. or are you as transparent as lily thinks?

No what she said was he was great until he was "all up on her" which means the great part was an act to get to the "all up on her" part...

Don't insult her via me... I understood what she was saying.

lol you got it ;)

dia_licious's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:04 PM

i went on a date with a guy that i met on here...the date itself went pretty good...but towards the end of the night he was tryin to get in my pants...

eff that ess.

i need a real man.

yeah? explain? :)

well he came down from everett which is more or less an hour drive and a ferry ride away, then we went out to eat, he paid (naturally), then we went to the waterfront and went walking on the boat docks, then we went driving around and then went bowling...then around midnight we went to the park at the other waterfront and walked around for a while...then he tried being mr. suave and tried gettin all up on me...

*sigh*

what a crappy end to an otherwise good night.

ummm i mostly meant about the real man part? lol

oh...that...

well...someone thats open minded...someone that can understand my quirks...i dunno lol if you read my profile, it would kinda explain...if you can handle all that, then thats the kind of man i want. :)

dia_licious's photo
Wed 10/22/08 07:58 PM

i went on a date with a guy that i met on here...the date itself went pretty good...but towards the end of the night he was tryin to get in my pants...

eff that ess.

i need a real man.

yeah? explain? :)

well he came down from everett which is more or less an hour drive and a ferry ride away, then we went out to eat, he paid (naturally), then we went to the waterfront and went walking on the boat docks, then we went driving around and then went bowling...then around midnight we went to the park at the other waterfront and walked around for a while...then he tried being mr. suave and tried gettin all up on me...

*sigh*

what a crappy end to an otherwise good night.

dia_licious's photo
Wed 10/22/08 07:53 PM

All faith in the male gender..I used to believe that they are all married,gay or dead..I found a new category..married and sick of the wife but never gonna end it..lol

I'm none of the above. But I am so selective that my standards exclude 104% of the female population of this country, and 176% of of all females on this site....

Just when I think I've met ONE decent guy..he starts to show his malfunctionsrofl

youre totally a mind reader.

dia_licious's photo
Wed 10/22/08 07:50 PM
Edited by dia_licious on Wed 10/22/08 07:51 PM

eff that ess.

i need a real man.

but otherwise a great site :) tons of awesome people to talk to...

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next