Thu 10/23/08 04:38 PM

I pick my nose with my toes.

Just striving to achieve baby.

and achieve you will lmao

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 04:37 PM

it's not a matter of whether you pick your nose

it's a matter of where you leave the boogers

i absolutely hate going over to peoples houses and ditting on thier couch and feeling crusties on the arm rests...

ill ill ill ill ill ill ill

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:27 PM
added a few new pics :)

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:13 PM
the last time a guy called me the "c" word got punched in the face...twice.

once by me and once by palmela handersons 5 friends :)

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 02:49 PM
im not normal or weird...

im misunderstood :)

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 02:29 PM
ok, added a few sub-areas :)

let me know what you think!

:D

and thanks lex for fiding the link!

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:58 PM

well it doesnt really matter if *I* like my profile, because im not the one whos going to be looking at it...it matters what other people think about it...is it informational...is it boring...etc..

OK, this is exactly why I've posted 4200 threads about bad profiles.

If the whole purpose of a profile is to be seen, to get noticed, then there should be something in there that makes you come across as interesting, unique, fun, different.

Most people don't get that part.

So it's "I don't know what to write here."

That is SO enticing, let me tell ya.

Or "I don't like writing about myself." I'm not liking reading it much either.

Consult the "ONE GLORIOUS PROFILE" thread for further details.

if i could find it i would, but im not about to go through 85 pages to find one thread lol

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:55 PM

A few days ago a 14 year old boy walked into a bathroom at school and killed himself.

Seconds before doing this, a boy poured chili, on him...which appears to have been the last straw !
According to school records, to boy had been bullied for years.
He was bigger then most kids his age, and he was a slow learner...which made him a target for riducule.

Most people want to think that their kids would never be this cruel to another person....but what if you're wrong ?

What if your child is a complete azzhuzl...how would you deal with it !

aww thats horrible! i think a big problem in todays society is parents do tend to be naive about what really goes on with their kids. no parent wants to think of their kid as a bully. i also dont think schools do enough to prevent such things from happening...

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:44 PM
well it doesnt really matter if *I* like my profile, because im not the one whos going to be looking at it...it matters what other people think about it...is it informational...is it boring...etc..

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:43 PM

I use mine as a sort of random blog-thing of whatever I'm thinking about at the time -- I have theories in there, a short story about a talking atheist bear, observations about dating sites and other profiles and things that I think are boring ("I'm bored" threads, for one), and a quote from Frank Zappa, and....

It's like that one drawer in the kitchen where everything goes that doesn't really belong anywhere else....

I want my profile to convey a sense of whoever or whatever it is that I am -- at any given moment. So it changes a little sometimes, but that's OK. That's reality.

lol note to self: make profile like junk drawer in kitchen... :)

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:39 PM

what is your ideal first date?

LB and I go have lunch at Arby's, then to the mall where we walk around and make fun of people, then we go to her store where she steals a case of Pepsi, back to my place and spend the rest of the evening watching George Lopez reruns.

i dont care what anyone says, george lopez rocks!

VIVA NICK AT NIGHT!

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:34 PM

haha speaking of dates, ive been talking to this french guy that lives across the water from me and i got invited to a fondue party with some of his french friends...apparently they get drunk off wine and eat melted cheese all night...could be fun ;) silly french :)

Oh yeah wine and cheese would be wonderful going down, and really horrible coming back up!sick

eew, thats why im glad i never puke from drinking lol

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:33 PM
i cant take many over the counter cold medecines, im allergic to the acetaminophen in them...then i would be even worse off then i was to begin with :)

i guess i do just have to take it like a woman ;)

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:31 PM
haha speaking of dates, ive been talking to this french guy that lives across the water from me and i got invited to a fondue party with some of his french friends...apparently they get drunk off wine and eat melted cheese all night...could be fun ;) silly french :)

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:27 PM

Dinner out somewhere quiet.......never at either one's home

Some wine and conversation.......so you get to know each other better, no distractions

Then if all went well....a nice walk in a park, holding hands or with arms around you for warmth...

Polite kiss goodnight...

aww thats so cliche :) i like it

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:24 PM

she pays for the motel room.

slapheadnoway:laughing:

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:21 PM

Nice dinner, walk along the river while the sun sets.

dinner in? or dinner out?

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:20 PM
so...i wish we could add html to the profiles...my profile is kinda lame...and im not quite sure what else to do with it...

any ideas?

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:17 PM

Always looking for new music THX I will check him out

hes a great friend and an awesome musician :)

dia_licious's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:15 PM
what is your ideal first date?