Community > Posts By > Big_Jim

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 08/12/08 09:27 AM

Yeah! I promise the entire "god squad" that if you can do this or at least provide factual evidence to support any of these fairy tales, I will SHUT UP and convert tomorrow. Deal?

laugh

drinker

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 08/12/08 09:22 AM
Edited by Big_Jim on Tue 08/12/08 09:22 AM
I'm with Abra on this.

Now, I respect Christian beliefs. I have to, being as I am dating one.

Seriously, though... You are all so preoccupied with proving evolution wrong, why don't you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that your god is real? That would throw a huge wrench into the evolutionary theory and win the arguement in your favor.

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 08/12/08 09:16 AM

I'm a nice guy.happy

That wants to take over the world and rule it with an iron fist.smokin

I second that.

Big_Jim's photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:15 PM
Tortures baby ducks.

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:27 PM
I read everything from good ol' Hustler to Stephen King.

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 07/17/08 07:29 PM

are better to be kept as secrets? Even from your lover?

Yes.

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:49 AM

Gods, today sucks. At least I'm getting fuc*ed up. So many bad memories associated with today....

Yay for america and all that crap, but I am hiding and fornicating for the rest of the day, both with myself and others.

Dare I ask, why is today such a bad day?:cry:

Lemme see, was in a wreck that totaled a Jeep, hooked up with a girl that used to torture me with cutting herself, caught pneumonia and almost died, the list goes on. . .

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:45 AM
Edited by Big_Jim on Fri 07/04/08 02:46 AM
Roast duck with a cilantro/pomegranate glaze, spicy fried potatoes (fried with extra virgin olive oil), asparagus baked in a butter/garlic sauce, and a nice wine to compliment the meal.

Appetizer would be chef salad with breadsticks, naturally.

Desert would be my beautiful woman.

I would cook. This is my favorate meal, my own recipes.

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:33 AM
Brutal.

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:32 AM

Gods, today sucks. At least I'm getting fuc*ed up. So many bad memories associated with today....

Yay for america and all that crap, but I am hiding and fornicating for the rest of the day, both with myself and others.

surprised

What?

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:24 AM

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 07/03/08 09:39 PM
Holy goat piss, I don't know anyone here...

*scampers off into the darkness*

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 07/03/08 09:38 PM

Poke it with a needle a few dozen times and rub salt in it. It'll go away. Trust me....devil

laugh laugh laugh

huh :angry: grumble frown devil frown ohwell indifferent sick meanie face

What?devil

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 07/03/08 09:27 PM
Poke it with a needle a few dozen times and rub salt in it. It'll go away. Trust me....devil

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 07/03/08 09:22 PM

Prayer warriors, this just a Christian thing? You guys open to other religions here? I got some prayers I'd like to send out.

Prayers are welcome in all prayer threads....I think?

I believe in God, and Jesus Son of God, but not a Christian, I don't think?

Kat

I'm not following you. I follow a doctrine that is, well, very evil to most christians. I think I will end up keeping my mouth shut on this one. Thanks anyways, guys.

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 07/03/08 09:16 PM
Prayer warriors, this just a Christian thing? You guys open to other religions here? I got some prayers I'd like to send out.

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 07/03/08 09:13 PM

:smile: How bad is it for a man to mock his girlfriend if she cries a lot? flowerforyou

Execution would be appropriate for said boyfriend.

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 07/03/08 09:09 PM
I hope prayers from other religions are welcome.

No child deserves that type of wound.

My blackened heart is with him. May he be safe and well soon.

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 07/03/08 09:07 PM
Initial attraction is based on looks. How she treats you is pretty much luck of the draw. I lucked out with my current lady. Her only drawback is that she is Christian and I am obviously not. We don't judge one another.

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 07/03/08 09:04 PM
I would rather piss shattered glass and vomit razorblades than ever date my ex again.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 16 17