Community > Posts By > L3fTy

L3fTy's photo
Wed 08/27/08 09:01 PM
Its not anything but people in general, theres good and bad in everyone, but those people have to make the choice of which they will be.. Its not man or woman you cant put a finger on it like that.. People choose what they will be..

L3fTy's photo
Mon 08/25/08 07:26 PM
I was single for almost 3 1/2 years until about 9 months ago, and i met someone, we were doing real good thn about 3 months ago i caught her cheating, the same reason i went 3 years without dating.. So right not i am not happy at all..

L3fTy's photo
Sun 08/24/08 10:18 PM
Im with ya bro, i went a little of 3 years up until about 8 months ago..

L3fTy's photo
Sun 08/24/08 10:16 PM
Im batting 0 for 1000s lol...

L3fTy's photo
Mon 07/21/08 09:06 AM
Hey anyone here from or close to pikeville KY??

L3fTy's photo
Sun 07/13/08 10:47 PM
Thats the thing, I usually date younger girls, like around 25 to 28, but this girl was older than me, she raised 2 children, and seemed like she wanted the same as me... Just to settle down stop the looking game, and live out our lives.. I know most guys are just looking for a booty call or something but not me, if i could find the right person to love and love me back, thats all i need...

L3fTy's photo
Sun 07/13/08 10:38 PM
I have tried for 35 years maybe I should just call it quits, i mean im not looking for pitty or anything but it seems this is how it always ends... I dont know what to do.. I was realy falling for this girl and I dont know it just hurts realy bad..

L3fTy's photo
Sun 07/13/08 10:26 PM
Edited by L3fTy on Sun 07/13/08 10:30 PM
Very exclusive... But I mean what was I supposed to do... I knew something wasnt right, and I knew I was being lied to.. I had to know...I had not been in a relationship for over 3 years over this same crap..

L3fTy's photo
Sun 07/13/08 10:11 PM
I met this girl about 5 months ago. Everything was awesome, but in the past few weeks shes been hard to get in touch with. She used to call everyday, or whenever I called se always answered the phone, but thats not benn the case for a while.. Tonight she invites me up, so I go. Everything seems cool when I get there. She hugs me gives me lots of kisses, and basically clings right to me.. She wasnt all the way ready to go out she had to shower. While she is in the shower someone named Joe i will exclude the last name, keeps callin. So after she was ready she said she needed to call her mom for a minute, but she walked into another room to do so, wich she never does. When she comes back I tell her i need to make sure my teenaged daughter is ok, cause she was spending the night at a friends house. I pick up the phone and hit redial and it dials this joes guys #. I hung up and asked her did her and joe have a nice talk. She imidiatley gets mad and wants to argue.. I just get up and leave...When I get home she calls to say joe was just a friend of hers she says shes only talked to him a couple times anyway, and nothing has ever happened, i tell her if it was that inocent why lie about it..She wants me to come back to her bu I dont think I can trust her...Someone help me out here..

L3fTy's photo
Wed 03/26/08 07:44 AM
Ok, saturday night i posted in here that i met someone and she gave me her phone # and i wasnt sure how long i should wait before i gave her a call. Well i took the majority advice and gave her a call the next day. Well we ended up going out the next day and having an awesome time. Shes really cool, and we have been talking each night since.. So i just wanted to say thanks...

L3fTy's photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:59 PM
Ok, I havent been on a date for 2 years now, much less even talk to someone or anything like that. I just wanted to get tat out of the way before I asked this question hehe.. Last night at the club I DJ, there was a new bartender that was hired. After the club closed we got started talking, and she told me she was interested in me, so i asked for her number, and she gave it to me. Ok, I have been out of the dating talking thing for a long time, so heres my question. Do I call her tonight? Should I wait a day or two? I mean I dont know. Is there some kinda rule for that or am I just way old, and out of touch lol... Any elp would be great..

L3fTY

L3fTy's photo
Mon 03/03/08 12:05 PM

Wow ok, just looking for intelligible replys, and others opinions...Thanx anyway..

Maybe they are intelligible...just not to you....smokin

Dude I wasnt trying to be an a$$, Or throw down on how smart someone was..Chill

Ok I apologize to anyone who took offense to my remark, it was not intended in a bad way.If I hurt your feelings Lil, I am sorry..

Oh you weren't trying for that.... my bad.noway

L3fTy's photo
Mon 03/03/08 12:01 PM

Wow ok, just looking for intelligible replys, and others opinions...Thanx anyway..

Maybe they are intelligible...just not to you....smokin

Dude I wasnt trying to be an a$$, Or throw down on how smart someone was..Chill

L3fTy's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:59 AM

Sorry bro, it was a good post too. drinker

I just can't resist the Guide

Its all good, just spouting off what comes to mind..

L3fTy's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:57 AM

L3fTy's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:48 AM
Whats monty python?

L3fTy's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:44 AM
How many times have you ever heard the phrase "What is the meaning of life", or read it? Or have you ever sat around and thought about your purpose here on this planet? Why am I here, what purpose do I serve, or what purpose am I suposed serve. I think it is a question/questions that have plagued mankind since the begining of inteligent thinking.Some say it is the hunt for love, that one true love that binds people together, maybe soulmates, or something to that extent. Some say it would be the search for happiness. Happiness can encompass many things, like your standing in life, what place on the pole you set, how much your worth is, what you own, and so on. Maybe for some its finding a higher purpose, religion is usually the place alot of people find their meaning, or calling as most religions put it. Pastoring a church, leading the youth, or traveling the world spreading your gospel. There are many things we can say, may be the meaning or our own personal meaning, I have thought about this question many, many times in my life, and like most have been on this neverending quest to find my place, but for the most part never found an answer. The other night though, while pondering this question, I think I had a break through. I don't think it is any of the things I mentioned before, I believe the answer is much more simple. I believe the meaning of life is the neverending quest for the answer. I know this may sound crazy, but hear me out. People need a reason for being, a reason for living, something that sets us apart from all the other animals. The definitive answer has to be the hunt, it keeps our hopes alive, it keeps our dreams alive, gives us meaning to continue living, because we believe there is something out there that explains out exsistence. With this belief we hunt, and search for that. The hunt keeps us motivated, keeps us looking for the truth, whatever that may be. We believe in soulmates, so we spend our life searching, we believe there is an after life, so we spend our life serving whatever religion it maybe, in order to obtain that purpose, either in life or death. Some believe it's your standing in life, so we hunt and fight our whole life to obtain a certain status in life.. All these things are never ending, all the while the answer lays before us. The hunt for the meaning, is the meaning, it keeps us alive, gives us hope, gives us reason, and purpose. I know for most of you this sounds crazy, but give it time, think about it, it's never ending so it will always give us purpose, and reason. So anyway I just wanted to throw that out to everyone to think about.. Catch ya later..
L3fTY

L3fTy's photo
Tue 02/19/08 06:05 PM
Dont be a poser, I hate that Sh#t, be who u r... Dont pretend to be something your not...

L3fTy's photo
Tue 02/19/08 05:52 PM
I just got my new myspace up, promoting my band... Theres new live songs up, and some show dates and so on...Check itout if u like..

http://www.myspace.com/arl3fty

L3fTy's photo
Tue 02/19/08 10:29 AM
flowerforyou