Community > Posts By > L3fTy

L3fTy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 09:08 PM
Whats a HIM? ohwell

L3fTy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:58 PM
PURPLE HORSESHOES: If purple horseshoes are your thing, your tastes are modern, uninhibited, and somewhat warped. You like variety in the bedroom, especially when you can include handcuffs, chains, swingsets, and chocolate pudding. Be careful when going out on a picnic with anyone who likes purple horseshoes--she's/ he's likely to pin you down with croquet hoops when you're not looking and who knows what could happen next?

Uncanny how the lucky charms can read me

L3fTy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:47 PM
I say if you don't vote, then don't complain when things happen you are not happy with..

L3fTy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:43 PM
I will be voting

L3fTy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:37 PM
Watch it and love it!

L3fTy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:35 PM

Led Zep's bad a$$ed. Isn't Jason Bonham (John's son) going to be drumming?

Yeah hes the new drummer..

L3fTy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:35 PM
Yeah I saw the video the other day hehe...I am not saying they were not great, just plants voice got on my nerves...Though I think John Bonham was a revolutionary drummer...

L3fTy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:31 PM
I am o for 2 here..Led is one of the bands that I despise.. I know i know, everyone thinks im stupid, but that dudes voice just irritates me.. Ok go ahead and bash me hehe:tongue:

L3fTy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:27 PM
I dont really like it, but maybe I should goto rehab....drinker

L3fTy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:24 PM

Bob Dylan !

AMEN!drinker

L3fTy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:57 PM

Eventually we all lose it. You are just taking longer than most. At some point the reality comes crashing in & your imagination becomes a casualty to reality.

I will never give in, I am 34 and my imagination is crazier and more fun than its ever been.. I think the reality, is societies idea of what life should be, I dont accept it..When we lose it, we lost who we r..

L3fTy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:51 PM
Hahaha, I didn't lose it, I am living my dream, but i see so many around me, unhappy with life in general, or full of regret, from thinking what might have been, and it just got me thinking..happy

L3fTy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:47 PM
WASSUP!

L3fTy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:44 PM
At what point in our life did we lose our imagination? Imagination, and dreams are the essentials of what shape us and drive us in life. It seems at some point we lose that, for the most part, and we settle into the same life that has been for generations. 2.5 kids white picked fence, blah blah.. Ok to be fair for some maybe that was a dream, but remember when you were a kid, you could walk on the moon, you could fly through the air, nothing seemed impossible, even the most impossible seemed plausible..How many of you reading this, dreamed of being a rock star, or a movie star, or whatever the dream may have been, but at some point settled into the same life, as our parents, or just something so far away from your dreams? Imagination equals innovation, and dreams equal true happiness. Dreaming gives us hope, and goals, reasons to strive for something better. Don't settle for less than everything you ever wanted, no matter what that is. Dreaming while asleep, is easy even for a fool, but to hold that in your wakened days, breeds hope..

L3fTY

L3fTy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:07 PM
Here happy

L3fTy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:00 PM
39 being the oldest

24 being the youngest

all while i was 33...

L3fTy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:33 PM
WASSUP!happy

L3fTy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:30 PM
Most of the time people are unhappy with themselves so they feel the need to put down other people, cause for some reason it makes them feel better.. Hes a jerk and I wouldnt think 2 seconds about it...:wink:

L3fTy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 05:07 PM
I know why I am..I have been a musician for almost 22 years now..I stay on the road pretty much all the time, or in the studio, and I guess my first real love is music, and performing..Most women I have dated or whatever, do not like the fact that I am gone alot, or put my career up so high on my list...I guess then I am single by choice...

L3fTy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 04:49 PM
Single for about 2 years..