Sun 02/17/08 07:08 PM
Listening to Serj Tankian..

L3fTy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:05 PM
omg yes that is a great show!!

L3fTy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:50 PM

quit being a BABy and suck it up wuss ive been single my whole life !:angry:

Im not being a baby or a wuss, im just saying there has to be a reason why, i wanna know and fix that ya know..i mean i dont think im super ugly or anything, im a good guy over all...just trying to figure it out thats all..
Talk to some other dudes and feel free to ask some ladies here on what you might be doing wrong?
It could just be YOU HAVN'T BEEN SEEN MUCH?
It could be your to criticle on some things?
It might be that your first hello by email, is way out as to what a lady would read from a guy on a first time email to them?
It could be none of your pic's really shor them your FACE?
alot of factors to meeting and making friends here or any site.
Just don't be a quiter be a winner and self explore "YOU" and your attempts and ask people like you are here for some help..
Its all good and its all WHERE WE HAVE ALL BEEN!!!
Good luck and be POSITIVE, and thats how YOU will be felt!
drinker drinker drinker drinker smokin

Hehe or it could be im as ugly as hell lol...Oh well your right, ive just been out of the scene so long, i dont even know where to start...I guess ill figure something out..

L3fTy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:40 PM

what instrument do u play?

I play 16 instruments, but im touring now as a bass player..

try drumming for a bit? theyget alot of ladies. laugh

I played drums for 4 years in a band hehe, i met all the wrong ppl lol laugh

L3fTy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:40 PM

quit being a BABy and suck it up wuss ive been single my whole life !:angry:

Im not being a baby or a wuss, im just saying there has to be a reason why, i wanna know and fix that ya know..i mean i dont think im super ugly or anything, im a good guy over all...just trying to figure it out thats all..

L3fTy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:31 PM

lower your standards. even lower than that. date a fat chick. or a fat cross-dressing dude. or an ugly fat cross-dressing dude. do i hear wedding bells?

laugh laugh laugh

L3fTy's photo

You don't tour far enough northflowerforyou

coming north this summer for a 2 month tour..

L3fTy's photo

what instrument do u play?

I play 16 instruments, but im touring now as a bass player..

L3fTy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:29 PM

Perhaps you need to be more forward, or lower your standards, or dedicate more time looking for someone ,if it means so much to you...

Dont know how to be forward, i am way way way to shy, i dont even know how to talk to women lol.. my friends say thats my problem but how can ya fix that ya know..

L3fTy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:23 PM
its been right at 2 years I have been single, and to be honest i am about to call it quits.. Havent been on a date, or anything close to that.. I know i play music and stay on the road alot, but you would think i would meet lots of people that way, but no such luck..I guess its my destiny.. Im not saying any of this for pity, i am just very frustrated..Ok now i feel better that i said all that lol..

L3fTy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:21 PM

Good Luck and Enjoy the ride....keep us posted!!! Do u know where all your stops are gonna be?smokin smokin

Not at the moment but I know we r doing 12 shows in 14 days in texas!!

L3fTy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:19 PM
I love Lamp!

L3fTy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:16 PM
I'll have my laptop so I will keep everyone up on all the happenings, and goings on...

L3fTy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:15 PM
I r completly Stoopit

L3fTy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:13 PM
Hey I got a gig in Nashville playing bass... We start the tour in Nas, then we are headed to Texas! It is a southern states tour, so I get to be on the road for about 4 months! I am crazy excited, and just wanted to share the news with everyone here!! Wish me luck, I leave week after next...

L3fTy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:09 PM
I believe 100% there is a realm where spirits, ghosts, whatever you call then, exsists..

L3fTy's photo
Wed 02/13/08 08:30 PM

I'd really like a 5th of vodka, and a good movie..........

sounds good too.

Now thats a good valentines day drinker

L3fTy's photo
Wed 02/13/08 08:23 PM
I'd really like a 5th of vodka, and a good movie..........