no photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:38 PM
Plz to replace my broken one Ha Ha not really

no photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:35 PM
It's a cherry CHOCOLATE Dr Pepper day

no photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:33 PM
sounded better than my son stole it. I'm trying to teach him theft is wrong.

no photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:28 PM
yes I know sorry my dog ate it lol not really

no photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:17 PM
What are you waiting for....? Me lol

no photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:15 PM
I think I'm the lucky one to have my kids since I was told I couldn't have kids. Now I have two awesome kids.

no photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:11 PM

I am finding it hard to date. First of all, I have been out of the dating loop for a long time. Being 41 and being a single parent of a 4 and 5 year old, does not really make me a "good catch" in the real world.

I wish I could find someone close to my age with children that are in the same age bracket. That will never happen. Very slim chance anyway.

Don't say never cause tomorrow brings new things. That and saying you'll never find anyone is saying you give up, or atleast to me it does. I'm not preaching. I just don't agree with never.

no photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:46 PM
njmom. Sounds like you're dealing with so much. I have a hard enough time dealing with my kids and their challenges, but man I couldn't imagine what you go through on a daily basis. Keep your head up. No matter what anyone tells you. You are an awesome person and a VERY strong person.happy :heart: :angel:

no photo
Tue 10/21/08 11:22 AM
I gotta grip on life :banana:

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 08:45 PM
The pic says she's a wild person. Care to join me for a wild night lolsmooched devil rofl

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 08:31 PM
Honestly the ones I've dated met my kids at the same time I did. When I met them I had no intentions of dating them.

no photo
Wed 10/15/08 05:45 PM
Heather I'm like you in many ways no support from the dad. Oh and by the way I have a son who has ADHD too. Yet like Britgal I just sit down and cry my head off at times.:cry: drinker :heart:

no photo
Wed 10/15/08 05:23 PM
How is everyone's day? Mine is eventful to say the least. That's everyday around here though. Have any of you heard of E.C.I. or DEBT? I'm working with our local/district ECI with my daughter and they are Awesome. My understanding they work with mother's who have high risk pregnancies and special needs kids up to 3yrs old. I'm here to tell you I couldn't get through some of the things with my daughter that I have without them. My daughter has Epilepsy, CP, and Failure to Thrive. She has a feeding tube that she could vary well have the rest of her life. By the way she is 23 months. We/I/ still don't know the extent of brain damage she substained at 3wks when she was a near SID's baby. To this day I still catch myself watching her sleep at night. Now as far as ECI. You can check with the hospital or schools in your area. These chat rooms are a major help too.

no photo
Mon 10/13/08 07:39 PM
CHOCOLATE overloadlaugh love love devil devil smokindrinks

no photo
Mon 10/13/08 07:23 PM
You're welcomehappy :smile: :wink:

no photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:44 PM

Ben and Jerries Chunkey Monkey with nuts....lol
I'll take some Chunkey Monkeydrool bigsmile devil devil bigsmile drool

no photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:14 PM
I am sticking with PB&J though:tongue: :tongue: A nice glass of milk to go with it.

no photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:12 PM
Now there's some mixed flavors in here. Some sound so good others are not so good, but it all depends on taste.