Community > Posts By > MerryWidow

MerryWidow's photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:29 PM
She's obviously feeling insecure and, of course, has no say on your time other than as a friend. You haven't done anything wrong.

MerryWidow's photo
Sun 06/08/08 04:04 PM
Yeah! Like whipped cream! LOL

MerryWidow's photo
Sun 05/04/08 10:52 PM
me for a few more minutes

MerryWidow's photo
Sun 05/04/08 10:24 PM
a completely restored 69 mustang convertible.. red on the outside and white on the inside.. schhwwweeettt

MerryWidow's photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:42 PM
Is that your car?? Because I was drooling over one just like that at Ironwood and the 60 a bit ago.... it had the sexiest trunk and fins....

MerryWidow's photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:41 PM
aww.. thanks! blushing

MerryWidow's photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:39 PM
Wow! That was fast! Thanks!

MerryWidow's photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:34 PM
Thanks!

M.W.

MerryWidow's photo
Fri 01/25/08 07:05 PM
LOL.. very cute... now lets see one for men!

MerryWidow's photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:39 PM
present!

MerryWidow's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:30 PM
Every so often I take 3 days or so and just glut myself on Morrowind. I sit in my PJs and play at my desk bring it over to my bed and play there. Surround myself with soda and food or whatever. Shut off the phones. It's divine.

MerryWidow's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:25 PM
Exactly. I had a horrible day today and I can't think of anything I'd like better than shooting! laugh

I really miss my old college days when I could sit and game for hours and hours. Just really dive in and not come out until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. Have pizza delivered with 2 liters of soda...

Ah, those were the days.

MerryWidow's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:21 PM
I totally agree with you though.. pc's provide the best gaming environment I've seen.

MerryWidow's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:19 PM
I love shooting. I just got a PS2 (singstar & dance revolution), but i'd love to get a laser pistol and shooting games. There are days when I think it would be very therapeutic (grin).

MerryWidow's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:15 PM
I have no idea. I'm in Maryland this week. The weather here is COLD!!! I miss Arizona!

MerryWidow's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:07 PM
I usually don't ask men out until after we've had a first date. I used to. But I didn't like the results. Maybe it was just the guys I chose, I'm not sure. But they seemed a lot less invested in the date and/or relationship if they didn't do the initial pursuing.

MerryWidow's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:02 PM
I like to game.. but I'm not huge into multi-user environments. I'm actually pretty old school. (grin) I started with D&D, moved into Champions, and then to moria (remember Moria? The first (I think) ASCII based dungeon and its close cousin, Hack?), Magic The Gathering, and now I love Morrowwind. It's the open play environment that really gets me. You don't have to solve problems in order and, therefore, don't get stuck. Once I upgrade again, I'd like to try a newer Multiuser environment game like Oblivion. My 3 year old top of the line laptop doensn't have graphic capabilities equal to Oblivion, which causes me no amount of sorrow (grin). What kind of gaming do you do?

MerryWidow's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:04 PM
Hi. Nicetameetcha.

I'm a professional geek. I travel a lot for work. Gets rather boring, so I'd love to get to know some folks.. have a broader community, and who knows.. maybe find the right someone along the way. I'm pretty happy go lucky. Drop me a line and I'll respond. Be patient, as I have merciless deadlines at times. happy

Looking forward to getting to know y'all.

MW

MerryWidow's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:10 PM
I'm with the ones who say they expect to pay if they ask. I don't argue if my date wants to pay, but probably would offer to pay tip in that case, but back down if he refused even that. Even if he asks, I offer to pay my way.dating is expensive and I don't feel right having the expectation the guy will pay when I have a great job. But that's just me. I let him pay if he wants to in any case. If I were the guy who started this thread, I wold have offered to pay and let her pay if she didn't accept and say thank u. Not sure why shed be upset with that.

MerryWidow's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:28 PM
Best joke I've heard in a looonnnggg time!

Previous 1