Community > Posts By > Foliel

Foliel's photo
Fri 07/10/09 01:26 PM
I haven't lived a good life but I didn't have a good life when I did believe in god so it makes not difference. My life got better when I stopped believing in God. It's not perfect, but I sure as hell am not being punished for not believing.

Foliel's photo
Thu 07/09/09 11:44 PM
and here I thought, god's love/ a parent's love is unconditional. Guess there are strings attached after all.

Foliel's photo
Tue 07/07/09 02:45 PM
I hate it when they do it but change it horribly, and the movie ends like a completely different movie.

Foliel's photo
Tue 07/07/09 12:33 PM
Einstein (spelling?) had the theory of a static universe. Basically no big bang or spiritual help, it just was. It has always been here and just evolved as needed. This makes more sense to me that some mystic being or a big bang.

As for the bible, I read the bible as I would read stories from greek mythology. They are stories that are ok to read.

Foliel's photo
Tue 07/07/09 09:44 AM
My mom had to hospitalize me when I was 12, I was going through depression, anger, suicide attempts, split personality disorder, nightmares and hallucinations. I was in rough shape to say the least. I was in the hospital for 3 months, in which time they helped me with most of my issues. I still suffer from depression and nightmares, I have developed social anxiety disorder but I am in counseling for those. I am also on medication for them and it looks like I will be on them for the rest of my life.

My mom said it was the hardest thing she ever had to do. She cried every night. Finally during a visit, I told her not to cry anymore, that she did the right thing. While i tmay not be perfect, i still have alot of issues, if she had not hospitalized me I might not be here at all.

Foliel's photo
Tue 07/07/09 01:42 AM
I would hope that parents loved their children and 99% of them do, with all their heart, but there's that 1% that just tick me off.

Foliel's photo
Tue 07/07/09 01:40 AM
What the hell is up with the re-imaginings of movies?

Halloween, Friday the 13th, nightmare on elm street (being made), Prom Night (which was nothing like the original mad ).

Are they really out of ideas? So much so, that they have to remake movies and not even remake them correctly?

Foliel's photo
Tue 07/07/09 01:38 AM
my sisters yorkie is gonna kill me, he's gonna drill a hole in my head the way he sits and stares. It make me nuts lol

Foliel's photo
Tue 07/07/09 01:37 AM
Sadly man boobs don't float as well, they require something bouyant. Maybe some nice girl will grab your snorkel or some guy whichever smokin

Foliel's photo
Tue 07/07/09 01:35 AM
There are many average looking gay men that you wouldn't know were gay unless they told you. Then you have the flambouyantly gay men, (I have nothing against them but they drive me nuts). Most people I talk to or hang out with never knew I was gay because I didn't act gay. I do not stare at men, I do not hit on men, I treat men like most straight men treat women ( I would hope). I talk to them, get to know them and see where it goes. I wear jeans and tshirts like most guys, wouldnt catch me dead in some of the things I see gay men wearing. I don't have that crazy lisp (that drives me nuts too mad ). I have a beard and moustache, I worked in a factory. I did not spend all my time checking out the employees, i was there to do my job not get hooked up.

I would hope that the gay people serving in the military, more than you think, are also there to do their job and serve their country. My sister was in the army and her husband still serves. When i talked to them about this they said the same thing. They didn't care about whether a person is gay, straight or bi, as long as they did their job it didn't matter.

Not all gay people sleep around, most of us want the same things that straight people want. I would think that a gay man would want to get home to his boyfriend just as much as you want to get home to your girlfriend/wife. Try getting to know people, you may be surprised at what you might learn. Not all gay people are sex crazed lunatics like some straight men I know. :banana:

Foliel's photo
Tue 07/07/09 01:25 AM
I watch movies like this all the time, it saddens me when I hear about the real thing happening.

Foliel's photo
Tue 07/07/09 01:24 AM
as long as they float im happy. Maybe I'll get lucky and Dolly Parton will be on board.

Foliel's photo
Mon 07/06/09 05:18 PM
I don't need to have children to speak from how I was raised. At the same time I agree that no one should be telling people how to raise their children, UNLESS I feel that there is potential abuse going on, then I will say something or call the proper authorities.

People can speak about how their parents raised them and it should still qualify. I may not have children, but I am someone's child. Everything I learned about raising children comes from my mother raising me. I can honestly say I would try every form of punishment I can think of without resorting to spanking my child. That is how I was raised, BUT a spanking won't kill your kid. I was spanked 4 times and turned out fine.

As for my youngest sister.....well let's say she didn't turn out so well from a no spanking rule. Mind you, this is my family, I have children that are wonderful people and have never been spanked.

Foliel's photo
Mon 07/06/09 02:51 PM
if the plane is going down..i better find the girls with the biggest boobs...odds are that they'll float, so I'll be holding on for dear life...the only time you'd ever catch holding a girls..um..floatation devices...

Foliel's photo
Mon 07/06/09 12:23 PM
jpmari meet beachbum..beachbum meet jpmari.

:banana:

Foliel's photo
Mon 07/06/09 12:09 PM
Ya know..I was gonna say something...but now im not sure i dare lol

Foliel's photo
Mon 07/06/09 12:04 PM
I did not write this nor do i know who did, but it was done so well I wanted to share it. It's sad but also important to get the story out.

This is A TRUE STORY ......

My name is Chris,
I am three,
My eyes are swollen.
I cannot see.

I must be stupid,
I must be bad,
What else could have made,
My daddy so mad?

I wish I were better,
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy,
Would still want to hug me.

I can't do a wrong,
I can't speak at all,
Or else I'm locked up,
All day long.

When I'm awake,
I'm all alone,
The house is dark,
My folks aren't home.

When my mommy does come home,
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll just get,
One whipping tonight.

I just heard a car,
My daddy is back,
From Charlie's bar

I hear him curse,
My name is called,
I press myself,
Against the wall.

I try to hide,
From his evil eyes,
I'm so afraid now,
I'm starting to cry.

He finds me weeping,
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault,
He suffers at work.

He slaps and hits me,
And yells at me more,
I finally get free,
And run to the door.

He's already locked it,
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me,
Against the hard wall.

I fall to the floor,
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues,
With more bad words spoken.

'I'm sorry!', I scream,
But it's now much to late,
His face has been twisted,
Into a unimaginable shape.

The hurt and the pain,
Again and again,
O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!

And he finally stops,
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless,
Sprawled on the floor.

My name is Chris,
I am three,
Tonight my daddy,
Murdered me.

And you can help,
Sickens me to the soul,
If you read this,
and don't pass it on.

I pray for your forgiveness,
You would have to be,
One heartless person,
Not to be affected,
By this Poem.

And because you ARE affected,
Do something about it!
So all I ask you to do,
Is pass this on!

IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE!
Post this as 'Daddy ... it hurts'

Foliel's photo
Mon 07/06/09 12:03 PM
I'd like to take credit for it, but I didn't write it. It was emailed to me but the author's name was left out. I can honestly say if I knew this was happening to a little boy...it'd be the last time the father hit him...ever.....

Foliel's photo
Mon 07/06/09 11:54 AM
it's been 13 years since I last had a date....

Foliel's photo
Mon 07/06/09 11:47 AM
I love when people as "Do you have kids?" doesn't matter if we have kids or not as we are someone's kids.

My mother was a firm believer in no spanking unless absolutely necessary. In fact I was only hit 4 times in my entire childhood. (Once was to get me to shape up since I was hysterical after having been molested.) I never feared my mother, she raised me while haing a broken back and one leg. My 2 sisters were raised without spanking, not once were they spanked. One turned out just fine, the youngest walked all over my mother. Did whatever she wanted without a care.

My mother tried the punishments that she was told would work:

Grounding - my sister walked out of the house after calling my mother all kinds of nasty names.

Taking things away - she would just take it back.

My youngest sister is also incredibly violent. She hits people all the time, screams yells, makes scenes in public, she swears alot whether there are kids around or not. The older of the 2 has pretty much disowned her.

I have told her that if she hits our mother again, I will call the police and have her arrested for assault and battery on a handicapped person..only problem with that is my mother won't press charges.

and now for DSS (some places call it cps)- this was my sisters favorite threat. "You punish me in any way and I'll call DSS and tell them that you hit me"

So of course my mom didnt do anything as she was too afraid of dss. So I took matters into my own hands. I brought her to the library and showed her some of the places that dss kids end up. Not all mind you, many foster homes are a wonderful place to live. I myself lived in a wonderful one (mom couldnt care for me as my mind had broken from the molestation.) But she saw enough of kids getting far worse in "bad" foster homes than in her own home that she stopped threatening it.

Sadly, as it stands, my sister and I both tolerate the youngest for my mothers sake. "You have to love her, you don't have to like her"
She is soon to be 21 and has not grown up in the least. She is still selfish, greedy, mean, swears alot, hits people, walks all over our mother, soooooo I have to wonder which of us is worse.......

Also I was raised by a man that was not my father, he came into my moms life when I was 6 months old and raised me as his own. So I feel that if you raised a child, whether it is your child or not, you count as a parent.