Community > Posts By > LIJOMA

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 07/03/08 11:10 PM

I also have been seeing blessings a many. Some are still pending...others have been appearing to me little by little.
Prayers for my sis Lynn have been working as have prayers for things in my life, my kids lives and others.

The other day a woman came up to Lynns truck and asked if she could share a short true story with us, we said "of course"...she saw Lynn smoking....she said I used to smoke..I got brain cancer (she named it) and said it was related to smoking. She was told to get her affairs in order, that she has maybe 6 months to a year to live. She said she had three small kids and was devestated.
She got down on her knees and prayed for God to give her more time to see her kids grow through graduation. That she would do whatever he asked. She said she received a vision or a mindset that if she would testify what happens to her he would heal her.
She now has 5 or 15? grandkids. She says all the Glory to God. She has been alive and kicking ever since. So she tells her story to all who will listen and leaves as quickly as she came over, then she blessed us. On her car tag was "4given".

Kat

That was very touching to me, Thanks for sharing:cry:

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 07/03/08 11:09 PM
I just think that "brutal truth" is not always the best policy.

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 07/03/08 11:04 PM
flowerforyou

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 07/03/08 11:03 PM
Hey RS, how are ya???? Happy 4th!

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 07/03/08 11:00 PM
Some things are just better left unsaid!

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 07/03/08 09:59 PM
My GOD is an AWESOME GOD!!!!

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 07/03/08 05:40 PM
flowerforyou

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 07/03/08 11:48 AM

My ex hubby was airforce and he'd salute me every morning!!! bigsmile blushing flowerforyou

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 07/03/08 10:13 AM

truthfully We Should Send them to Prison but put them in Regular Population! that'll Fix the Problem in a Matter of Days to Weeks.

ya, I have heard that when it comes to children or women, violent crimes, that other prisoners will take care of it!!!!

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 07/03/08 09:57 AM
Welcomeflowerforyou

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 07/03/08 09:56 AM
Someone should have just shot him in the head and got it over with..... Now taxpayers will support him the rest of his life.

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 07/03/08 09:53 AM
Sometimes it is not the Managers fault. I have been in this business for 11 years now, at my current job for 7, and a long time ago, I was the manager at a complex and the management company I worked for out of Houston TX sold out over night, and I went to work one day working for them, then the next day I had no job because the new management company had their own managers they brought in. So I know what you are talking about. I do not work for management companies now, I work for 2 individual attorneys who have commercial and residential real estate that I manage all their properties for them, ALOT better for me!!!

LIJOMA's photo
Wed 07/02/08 10:10 PM
From the first conversation. I am a package deal!

LIJOMA's photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:44 PM

Also, try to cut back on the caffeine...I had that problem for along time....I went without coffe, soda, etc for about 2 weeks to a month...it cleared right up...

Also the B-complex suggestion works as well!

I have been told this, and have tried over and over. This is so hard for me to do, especially when I wake up and want my StarBucks and cigarette first thing in the morning, but I do know this is something I need to do.

LIJOMA's photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:40 PM
Edited by LIJOMA on Wed 07/02/08 09:43 PM

Huh. That's weird. Is there someone who can confirm this works when you are asleep? I use Vitamins B-complex is good for the nerves.

That is what I take too.

I just went to a neurologists and had some tests done too. They stuck me with all these needles, and like little electrical volts going into me when they touched my skin with the needles. I had black marks on me for about 2 days. My arms and legs have sharp pains in them sometimes, and they fall asleep alot too.

LIJOMA's photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:30 PM
My eyes,
My legs,
My skin.

LIJOMA's photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:12 PM

they dont wash their hands after they pee!!noway laugh

Just to make me an exception. I wash before and after handling my rooster. Just because dirty hands touch it, and then it's dirty while you wash your hands and then you have clean hands and a dirty ****. What if someone is so taken by how sexy you are and want to blow you on the spot? You don't wanna give a girl a dirty ****. Don't be like that guys.

Oh my!:tongue:

LIJOMA's photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:08 PM

there free on the house have as many as you likedrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Love the dog in the pic.

LIJOMA's photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:06 PM
drinker bigsmile

LIJOMA's photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:05 PM

the cheating partner

Agree!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25