Community > Posts By > LIJOMA

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/01/08 08:09 PM

No. That's why I'm still on JSH.

Me too!

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/01/08 07:00 PM

I get a bigger ass so they could kiss mine too!!!!

Good answer!!!

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:59 PM

National "HOLY SHYTE YOURE HOT" DAY.

Send this to someone gorgeous, but not me.

Ive been getting this f$%king message all day !!

Do hot flashes count for being HOT???laugh laugh

I have a Southern Belle shirt that says, I'm still a Hot Mom, only now it comes in flashes, bigsmile To cute.

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:54 PM
Welcome and enjoy!flowerforyou

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:54 PM
yes I would.

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:53 PM

I have terrible road rage, sometimes I have to tell myself to calm down or else my head will be out winshield. I start pointing my finger and cussing them out, and will even roll down the window cussing them out. My name is Lisa, and I have ROAD RAGE!!!!
hello lisa welcome to road rage. set back and have a cold onedrinker

drinker Thanks babe!

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:53 PM
I love that new song by Kid Rock.

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:50 PM

If you wouldn't eat it, don't F### it.bigsmile

laugh :tongue:

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:47 PM
OMGlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:46 PM
I have even went as far as pulling my breast out and shaking them at the old fart for cutting me off, and cussed him out at the same time.... He almost wrecked of course. I have a very bad case of road rage.

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:44 PM
That was very nice of them to do for you..... Sometimes people know what to do to help out in whatever way they canflowerforyou

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:42 PM
I have terrible road rage, sometimes I have to tell myself to calm down or else my head will be out winshield. I start pointing my finger and cussing them out, and will even roll down the window cussing them out. My name is Lisa, and I have ROAD RAGE!!!!

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:35 PM
Make sure that you have clean underwear on when you leave the house, just in case you have a wreck....

I hate underweargrumble

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:26 PM

welcome to the meat grinderdrinker smokin

never cease to make me laugh

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:22 PM
If a dog bites you on the ass the first time, its the dogs fault.

If a dog bites you on the ass a 2nd time, its your fault!

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:14 PM

Sometimes you wanna go, where everybody knows you're lame....

OMG, LMAOlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:13 PM
Edited by LIJOMA on Tue 07/01/08 06:14 PM
I cannot save the world, but I can help in making someone's life a little better.

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:07 PM

I'd tell ya how I really feel... but the women in here would hate me!!!!

Go ahead, I'm taking notes on this one!smokin

no hate mail?????

I wont send you any hate mail, PROMISE!!!

Ok... I think over time...MOST are becoming too independant... and too selfish.. they care more about themselves than thier partner... get what they can get.... men like to be doted on ( again...MOST...not all) I use to get up every morning and pack my mans lunch.. hide love notes in it and sneak cards to his truck while he worked... and much more... but because they never had that before... they didnt know how to handle a woman that did it.... i am saying MOST not all... like PATS said...noone puts the effort in any more.... its easier to get divorced than it is to work hard and keep it together

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this topic..... I have never been married, engaged, but didnt make it down the isle. However, I did the little things like you mention above, and he left me for a 17 year old, that worked at Chevron as a cashier, then had a baby by her, and left me and our family thing going on... I am not saying I would not treat the next man as good or even better than before, but I dont think I will as forthwilling as I was at that time in my life...

No hate mail coming your way from me....flowerforyou

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:03 PM

I can relate my nine year old has a social life how sad is that? sad

I feel ya on this one..... Both of my kid are always gone, and I am at the house or workgrumble

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:00 PM

Who is this person of which you speak??? noway

laugh Gee, I dunnoooooo...... Okay, I had second thoughts about making this jokingly fun thread.... And now I feel strange. Like maybe I freaked you out. This thread is an Epic Fail.. Sorry guys! Sorry Joy.

You didn't freak me out it's funny as heck at least to me b/c I know you and you know me.. but quite a few don't know my name darlin'.. flowerforyou smooched

Well, how nice to meet you Joy!!! I got it now, no bl moment after alldrinker

Both beautiful people!!!!!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25