Community > Posts By > LIJOMA

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/13/08 07:55 PM
Is there something I should know?????

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/13/08 07:42 PM
Edited by LIJOMA on Sun 07/13/08 07:43 PM
or how bout when a man tells you he loves you only after a week of knowing you!!!

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/13/08 07:41 PM

or how about when a woman tells you that she loves you only after a week of knowing you!!!
noway Thats all of them that Ive ever metlaugh

Your just that good, huh????laugh

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/13/08 11:07 AM

Testing is the only way to know.

Get tested regularly if you are active people!

sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

Hell.... I haven't been active in so long my cherry grew back and I got fruit flies!!! laugh bigsmile laugh bigsmile laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/13/08 11:00 AM
OMG, she has dyslexia- probably spelled wrong- alot of people on here, like me know that....

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/13/08 10:49 AM

I called off my engagement several years ago, and I wish he would have had the nerve to ask for it back, all the hell he put me through, no way in hell I would have given it back to him, and if that makes me seem like a bad person for keeping it, well sorry you feel that way. I wasnt walking away from hell without anything (materialistic) to show for it. I gave that man the best years of HIS LIFE, and he cheated on me with a 17 years old GIRL that worked at a gas station because she gave head and I didnt... I kept the damn ring, and still got it, just wear it on a different finger now.....drinker Oh by the way, Thanks Q wherever you are, I get the most compliments on MY ring!!!

Sorry to vent...... Just brought up old thoughts.
Maybe men should wear engagement rings too...2 actually, one for their finger and one for their stick. pitchfork

Good point, yes they should, but some women that wouldnt matter to them either way.
What if the one on the stick is a shock collar! shocked

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/13/08 10:47 AM
Edited by LIJOMA on Sun 07/13/08 10:47 AM
Oh my!!!! Condoms are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not over-rated, if anything they are under-rated!!!!! Not just to prevent pregnancy, STD's... come on now, u all know this....

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/13/08 10:42 AM

I called off my engagement several years ago, and I wish he would have had the nerve to ask for it back, all the hell he put me through, no way in hell I would have given it back to him, and if that makes me seem like a bad person for keeping it, well sorry you feel that way. I wasnt walking away from hell without anything (materialistic) to show for it. I gave that man the best years of HIS LIFE, and he cheated on me with a 17 years old GIRL that worked at a gas station because she gave head and I didnt... I kept the damn ring, and still got it, just wear it on a different finger now.....drinker Oh by the way, Thanks Q wherever you are, I get the most compliments on MY ring!!!

Maybe men should wear engagement rings too...2 actually, one for their finger and one for their stick. pitchfork

Good point, yes they should, but some women that wouldnt matter to them either way.

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/13/08 10:34 AM
Edited by LIJOMA on Sun 07/13/08 10:36 AM

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/13/08 10:09 AM

i am sorry there hotshot...but they call that rapelaugh

Cant rape the willing!!!!!!!:tongue: bigsmile

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/13/08 10:08 AM

I like to kiss and licks all spots.......

But I love to hold a girl down and attack her neck. I love how they squirm and try so hard to break free.

Dont tell everyone what I like now F. That was suppose to be between us.....:tongue:

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/13/08 10:02 AM
I "use" to :heart: sloppy, wet, passionate kisses.... The kind that made you ready without touching any other body part, you know what I mean.... I only had one person in my life who could do that to me, and we broke up 3 years ago:cry: . I have not kissed a man in 3 years, on the mouth that is...... I have a problem with it now so I choose not too, but I do miss those kisses.

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:58 AM

i just wanna taste her cherry chapstick.!!:tongue: :tongue: laugh

Love it!

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:56 AM

i have a certain spot on my neck.. i call it my "go" button

laugh I have one too, but it is not on my neck.:tongue:

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:52 AM
I like to be kissed where no other has kissed me before...

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:44 AM
:cry:sad Never married :cry: sad

Which also means, Never divorcedbigsmile drinker

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:33 AM

Heading to the pool shortly, sunshine and hot as hell here.

Lucky!! Hey girl, how's it goin?

Life is good here. I had surgery on Father's Day, couldnt swim for 2 weeks, so this past week anytime I get the chance I am at the pool, I lost my tan, so gotta get it back..... How are you doing?

Sorry to hear about the surgery. That was my daughter's birthday. Not much has changed. Working a lot and trying to enjoy as much of summer as I can. Of course, the best weather is while I am at work.

Its always like that here too. Yesterday it was 102 here and I was helping a friends move, and about to pass out I was so hot even my eyeballs were sweating, all I kept thinking was POOL, POOL, POOL....

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:25 AM

Lucky!! Hey girl, how's it goin?

Life is good here. I had surgery on Father's Day, couldnt swim for 2 weeks, so this past week anytime I get the chance I am at the pool, I lost my tan, so gotta get it back..... How are you doing?

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:22 AM

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/13/08 01:41 AM

Just had someone randomly favorite me to their list. Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact they specifically were looking for an intimate encounter! Do I look like someone who would want to do that? grumble grumble

I sent her a message making sure she knew I wasn't for her.
She may be a he!!

OMG- so true though, never know..... u think ur getting a honey bun, turns out to be a twinkie.....

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25