Community > Posts By > DiggityDave

DiggityDave's photo
Mon 09/03/12 12:50 AM

flowerforyou Chill. You are just having a bad day. We all have them. You have a lot to offer the right woman. Timing and attitude are everything. May I give you a few profile suggestions?

Suggest away, but i like my profile as is. I realy doubt id meet someone here, i just like reading around and whatnot. Its better than stupid facebook and myspace.

DiggityDave's photo
Mon 09/03/12 12:49 AM
Thats the thing, i never get that far to even make friends. I also do not feel like i am that young. I had a GF in HS i was 16-17 and that was the last time i had any sort of attention. I am by myself 90% of the time, at the gym, in town etc and then i work. If i go out to a bar its by myself, i visit with a few people but thats about it.

I have been to a few social gathering and the last one i danced my *** off. Had so much fun, i did'nt even worry about hooking up just goofed around danced with some girls played pool and had a good time. I sat and had a nice clean conversation with this girl for about an hour, she ended up getting pulled away by her friends and left.

I wake up the next day alone and no closer. I was one of those shy guys the ones that would not dance or even take the initiative to talk to women. Now i get in a "i dont care" attitude and just talk away and enjoy myself, sure i am more confident but it didnt get me any farther than when i was the shy guy lol.

So basically to sum up most of my oh woe me.

I made the effort to not be shy to not be lazy to get myself in shape and i did it all. I can walk up and talk to who i want and be myself and make others laugh yet i am still alone.

DiggityDave's photo
Mon 09/03/12 12:00 AM
Edited by DiggityDave on Mon 09/03/12 12:00 AM
Yeah it all realy sucks, i am at a loss. I guess maybe if i just turn into an utter piece of trash i can pick up women then. Because at this point in time being a great loving person that can take care of someon is not working lol >.>

DiggityDave's photo
Sun 09/02/12 11:48 PM
yeah you too :P

DiggityDave's photo
Sun 09/02/12 11:40 PM
Yeah i have noticed a few wierd things in my searches. Honestly i realy dont want to go to a bar to pick up women. I have been to a few and i am not impressed, could be my area i live. You know that could be all my problems. This area sucks lol.

DiggityDave's photo
Sun 09/02/12 11:32 PM
What realy got me was she was not that good looking. She was on the heavy side but i still gave her the chance to get to know someone. We talked for a few days a lot before we both decided to meet up.

Then she would not reply back i found it odd lol

DiggityDave's photo
Sun 09/02/12 11:20 PM
Same here too, not much happens and had one date that ended up dropping. Why i have no idea.

DiggityDave's photo
Sun 09/02/12 11:14 PM
Edited by DiggityDave on Sun 09/02/12 11:14 PM
No simply hitting up bars and social gatherings, working and staying active at the gym then when the day is over sitting on the computer for a few hours. Done it for about 5 months with no luck.

DiggityDave's photo
Sun 09/02/12 10:59 PM
I have been here a long time, i almost purchased the Premium thing but you know i have not had any luck at all. Honestly i am extremely unlucky with women, at first i was thinking it must be looks, so i started dieting and pay for a stupid Gym membership to get in shape (Yeah no ****, i really am trying lol).

Then i was thinking am i too shy? Well i noticed since i have been getting healthy i feel a lot better about myself more confidence and i do things i would not normaly do. Women don't really intimidate me anymore, i am chill and not nervous at all i just act 110% normal and confident, i even have been dancing recently and i use to be that shy guy that wanted to slow dance at school dances, now i am out there busting a move and dancing and yet no luck with that despite dancing and talking with women WTF!

I really am starting to go crazy, i don't smell or come off weird, i have tried every personality ploy (nice guy, bad boy etc) and none work even when i am just being myself calm and confident i have no luck with the few women i have talked to.

Now onto the internet, i have honestly sat forever going through the quick match thing and even sending out loads of emails and not but 2-3 replies that end in one message never talking again. I really don't know what to do. I have some sort of stupid cosmic bad luck BS and i guess i am destined to FAIL! I even got as close as was suppose to meet a girl for lunch, we both talked forever before then and she was not even that great looking, a bit on the heavy side but it didn't matter. Anyway she just stopped talking all together even after we left on a good note. I was like WTF!

So yeah my life sucks dick ATM!!!

DiggityDave's photo
Sun 09/02/12 10:58 PM
I have been here a long time, i almost purchased the Premium thing but you know i have not had any luck at all. Honestly i am extremely unlucky with women, at first i was thinking it must be looks, so i started dieting and pay for a stupid Gym membership to get in shape (Yeah no ****, i really am trying lol).

Then i was thinking am i too shy? Well i noticed since i have been getting healthy i feel a lot better about myself more confidence and i do things i would not normaly do. Women don't really intimidate me anymore, i am chill and not nervous at all i just act 110% normal and confident, i even have been dancing recently and i use to be that shy guy that wanted to slow dance at school dances, now i am out there busting a move and dancing and yet no luck with that despite dancing and talking with women WTF!

I really am starting to go crazy, i don't smell or come off weird, i have tried every personality ploy (nice guy, bad boy etc) and none work even when i am just being myself calm and confident i have no luck with the few women i have talked to.

Now onto the internet, i have honestly sat forever going through the quick match thing and even sending out loads of emails and not but 2-3 replies that end in one message never talking again. I really don't know what to do. I have some sort of stupid cosmic bad luck BS and i guess i am destined to FAIL! I even got as close as was suppose to meet a girl for lunch, we both talked forever before then and she was not even that great looking, a bit on the heavy side but it didn't matter. Anyway she just stopped talking all together even after we left on a good note. I was like WTF!

So yeah my life sucks dick ATM!!!

DiggityDave's photo
Sun 09/02/12 10:44 PM
Edited by DiggityDave on Sun 09/02/12 10:45 PM
lol didnt finnish my posting and it posted

DiggityDave's photo
Sun 09/02/12 10:26 PM
Check me out, i am bored and figured i would share myself :P

DiggityDave's photo
Sat 06/02/12 11:43 PM
So i tried craigslist "OMFG WTF Diggity!" yeah i know, so i am sifting through the posts of gay men looking to do bla bla bla censored (i am not bashing gays) and swinger parties in my town (not that i am looking for one) and i find a post that doesn't really belong among the nasty ones. So i am thinking about contacting her and then the listing gets deleted. I then wait a bit and find that she reposted it with her saying that shes getting flagged for delete for some reason and all she is asking for is a man to "adventure" with and spend time with but that they must like children and be OMMP friendly, and i have no problem with that since i love kids and almost everyone in my family grow pot :P (btw i do not smoke)

So i contact her but when i sent the message i get a reply back from CL saying "this post has been flagged for delete and you cannot contact this person. Now i am a little bit mad atm and kind of feel bad for the person looking for love and gets denied in a place where the nasties run rampant. So i wait a few minutes and decide to make my own listing with it saying in the title "Who just posted (her listing title)" and in my listing i posted that i tried to contact you but you just got flagged for delete, here is my email if your interested in replying back.

So i wait awhile expecting to get bombarded with spam and what do you know i get an email from her. So we talk a little bit and it seems relative to her listing and whatnot. So after a bit of chatting we sort of part E-Ways since its late and that she will talk more tomorrow (could be a "not interested" but whatever).

So i feel pretty good right now but it does not stop there.
I get ANOTHER email from someone claiming to be her and talking about shes dying to see what i look like and whatnot. So now i am in a bit of a pickle since i have 2 different emails claiming to be the same person. However i did think about it possibly being the same person on two emails since the first one i talked with was being sent from an iPhone and the second one is being sent from PC, but it does conflict the fact that she was going to bed.

No matter what happens i am at least happy i chatted with someone :P

Hope it was not to hard to read, so what are your thoughts?

DiggityDave's photo
Sat 06/02/12 12:08 AM
Edited by DiggityDave on Sat 06/02/12 12:10 AM
OMG, of course it is easy, "for women!"

Women mostly have the pick of the crop and most of the time when you finaly find someone (men) its probaly a man that had a hard time finding woman the old fashoned way, so he treats you good and does not want to lose what he scored hence the i found my true love OMG. :tongue:

Now to combat that lets say you find a guy that mistreats you or is a simple one nighter. That is your fault, you tell the men to not be shallow yet you want that hot stud to hold you and raise your babies. Well that hot stud is most likely here for a booty call and got what he wanted.

Now us guys have a harder time (besides those studs, "damn studs stealing our women").

If we have had issues getting noticed by women before it still may be hard to find women online. And most of the time the women want nothing to do with these shy guys. Though if your a hot active body building guy that has a job i am sure the women will come in droves, but most of the men here are not.

Now i am not saying i know how women work and i am not saying this applies to everyone but i just like to browse forums and post whats on my mind :wink: it helps me not realise that i have not met anyone for years now :cry:

Hope that helps someone :banana:

DiggityDave's photo
Fri 06/01/12 11:51 PM
I am an extremely chill person and i forgive a lot, but cheating is the worst in my book.

If my partner cheated on me the only way with a tiny chance of taking them back would be if they really felt horrible about it and begged me to take them back. But if she cheated on me then it probably wont get to that lol.

Now E Cheating on the other hand could lead to irl cheating so you should be carful if you start doing it, maybe you should sex chat with your partner and then take it to the bedroom with a bit of roleplay.

>:)

Hope that helped

DiggityDave's photo
Fri 06/01/12 11:43 PM
I am Mehhh at dancing but we don't have those kinda bars around here :(

"Picture the Meth capitol of the world" thats where i live, Grants Pass, Merlin and Cave Junction (the worst) is full of boring places and redneck people that still beleve being racist is ok, its sad when you walk around town with your black friend and you hear WHITE POWER and the N word from people passing by.

There are a few OK bars in my town but most of them are your little corner bar full of methheads. Though i would guess you get your occasional hotties that get bored and go out to the bar.

But hey thanks for the tip ill keep that in mind!

DiggityDave's photo
Fri 06/01/12 10:51 PM
Thats sorta what i had in mind, get a little bit buzzed and let my liquid encouragement do the rest lol.

But hey thanks for the post :P

DiggityDave's photo
Fri 06/01/12 10:32 PM
Looks like your getting flamed :( well people maybe he is realy realy wanting help so he makes a thread with the best possible grammar he can come up with.

Anyway i feel ya bro, at least your not me, i am stuck in an ity bity city by the river with absolutly NOTHING to do, i havent even had a conversation with a girl in like a few years due to me leaving the whole drug scene and being stuck working at a job full of men!

But its whatever, make a post on craigslist for some help with girls, sexually or just conversation, and DONT be shallow, its ok to set a few standerds but give it a shot. I was looking at some local listings and i could have jumped on good looking girl that just wanted me to come over and screw her, but i decided maybe i will wait a bit before i start doing that lol.

Or you can contact women here!

GOOD LUCK!

DiggityDave's photo
Fri 06/01/12 10:09 PM
Before i hit 21 i was always off drinking and going to parties and meeting new people. After i started working i cleaned up and lost most of my friends so i no longer do anything. It has been years since i have had any female attention even just as friends so im not realy sure how to pick up girls since i am in a different sort of phase in life.

Ill try to be honest, yes i am looking for sex but would much rather be in a relationship with someone, but at this point in life i am at a standstill. So i was going to go to a bar and figured maybe i will meet someone and it will turn into something great, or maybe ill get laid and at least that will post pone my lonelines lol. I may go by myself but i might have a few buddies i could bring with me.

So any tips to hooking up with bar girls?

BTW i have never been to a bar :P

DiggityDave's photo
Fri 06/01/12 06:23 PM

..I have emailed a few, no responses yet
but i only joined just the other day lol.

Time must be passing swiftly for you here.
It shows you joined today :-)

Well i joined like at 1 in the morning lol

Previous 1