Community > Posts By > meowzakat

meowzakat's photo
Wed 10/14/09 05:42 AM
I have been chattin it up on here for a year w/ a couple people I call friends{will prob never meet them}...one fell on hard times..so I sent a carepackage of food, and other stuff nessasary for daily livin. I felt good...he was shocked as he never asked for anything. I cant see anyone goin hungry..an would do it again in a heartbeat if he needed.But I have been known to drag my grill to the 7th st. bridge an have the homeless out for dinner soo.... PAY IT FORWARD

meowzakat's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:32 PM
The diet thing again...cancel out foods with RED DYE # 6...it has been shown to give kids a temper and a condition that makes it hard for them to take commands. Since cutting it from my adhd nephew with Dr.s ok...he is "normal..and dont have adhd. IMAGINE THAT...

meowzakat's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:18 PM
When they are lil..its puttin up with cryin,poopin,eating.The worst parts are colds and long sleepy nites walkin the hall. If you can get thru that...even by askin a girl friend to stay with you once a week for your sanity, you will be ok. Read to yer lil one as soon as she comes home..an do it every day...its worth it. Trust me..the long nites,an sleepy days will be worth every hair you pull out, when you look at that face sound asleep in your arms.:angel:

meowzakat's photo
Mon 10/12/09 08:58 AM

Oct. 11: In an effort to reduce health care costs, North Carolina may require state workers whose body mass index exceeds a certain limit to pay more for their insurance. Former plus-size model Catherine Schuller and John Banz-Haf of George Washing University discuss the issue.

Find the video from Today Show 10/11/2009

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/3041426/ns/today-today_health

Can't wait for Obama Health Care?? Once North Carolina requires this, watch other States jump on, then watch your Employers jump on. If your 40-50 lbs over weight you will pay more.

Bob out

Thats ok, Weight is something that can be helped and managed, good incentive.

meowzakat's photo
Mon 10/12/09 08:55 AM
If his speach can not be understood...he should shut up[slobberin fool]..who wants to hear his crap anyway. He wont waste away eating puree everything...and if his mommy is so cheeky to stand up for him...let her donate one then turn the other . His life is not in danger...let him rot the way he is. At least he has a quality of life to worry about. I will even be nice an send him a box of straws!
So if they fix him,,then sentence him to death for murder, can we get the fake face back ??

meowzakat's photo
Thu 10/01/09 07:39 PM
Does anyone remember the movie Red Dawn??? Thats what our borderless unified America will be like, If FEMA and the NWO have their way. Stock up boys an girls...

meowzakat's photo
Fri 09/25/09 08:44 AM
Checkin in from Hereford,PA....south of Allentown.

meowzakat's photo
Sat 09/19/09 07:51 PM
Why do we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway?

meowzakat's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:39 AM
So does that make today Tuesday????

meowzakat's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:29 AM
unfortunatly..they are lipsinkin...

meowzakat's photo
Fri 09/11/09 06:59 AM
Ham n cabbage !!!!

meowzakat's photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:46 AM
I keep a man in my basement..he comes up to eat and shower..leaves for work every day..an comes home every nite. He helps around the yard and house, even takes me out once an a while!! Nice find huh?

meowzakat's photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:39 AM
Ahhh, fresh chamomile and euchaliptus...crushed together and steeped like a tea bag in your bath water is great for RLS !!! I put mine in a big coffee filter and twist tie it shut...let it in HOT water in tub till it cools enuf for you to soak in. AHHHH!

meowzakat's photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:20 AM
I was unaware of your surroundings...sorry. But try animal control first. More bees w/ honey right???:wink:

meowzakat's photo
Wed 09/02/09 07:33 AM
I think the buddists may be close...live a good life, dont hurt anyone or anything{etc, etc.} and you will asend. Anything wrong you do on earth you will atone for in the afterlife{not hell}. When you are done payin yer dues...you asend. Everyone goes somewere. And we all get together in the end.
I cannot follow any religion were they belive that pets dont go to "Heaven" too...thats just wrong.

meowzakat's photo
Wed 09/02/09 07:13 AM
Dont shoot the dogs..they can be retrained. But you dont want to go to jail either, with kids in the home. Discharging a fire arm in city limits is illeagal, so the dog would actually have to be on you for you to claim"self defence". Try a can of mace, bear spray,throw stones. The guy who owns the dogs should be givin a stern warning by animal control...leash laws are in effect and he is required to have them under control.

meowzakat's photo
Sun 08/30/09 08:19 PM
On another note...my friend has been sober for three years and cannot take downs of any kind...the alcohol left brain damage on a cellular level and he aquired clinical depression . No downs for him or he turns to a hermit or gets extreely emotional.

meowzakat's photo
Sun 08/30/09 08:16 PM
Bennies can most definatly be used to help mask symptoms of withdraw, therefor helpin w/ detoxing. My mother was put on morphine,perkoset,and fentanyl. All pain killers...after she healed ..they stopped her pain meds, 3 days went by until the dt's showed..the first thing the Dr.s did was hit her with the downers{bennies}. She is doing alot better and will be cutting all meds sonn. It takes time tho. Good luckdrinker

meowzakat's photo
Sun 08/16/09 11:58 AM
Wish I could find someone to make that feeling again !!sad

meowzakat's photo
Sun 08/16/09 11:55 AM
There are more kids in my school system that have been ratted on or kicked out for cocain, heroin, and salvia than pot. The pot kids cant stand to be around those other kids...they are trouble makers and doing breakins to support their ever growing habits. The pot kids come to school every day, and actually pass tests the others dont even show for. Aside from skippin lunch for a quick puff in the woods...these kids are even left alone by the local police...as they cause no damage to the public parks and are "family"concious of other park goers and young children. At their ages I find that responcible of them. I ask questions of my kids friends...they are not interested in the "harder drugs" because they have already seen what happened to some of their old friends. Drinking is a givin...95% of kids will try alcohol..we all did. The trick to that is to have them drink w/you at home. That way you can give them a good taste of everything in a short time. That will make them soooo sick they wont want to drink again..