Community > Posts By > meowzakat

meowzakat's photo
Sun 08/16/09 11:16 AM
When I close my eyes, I see your smile,feel your breath on my skin,glowing from the passions of the night. The feeling of bodies exchanging sentual touch,bringing about a most high point of pleasure.Living in extacy if only for a few moments.To be with the one person you feel so close to,is to be in Heaven here on earth.
Having you close by my side ,is completely calming to my mind,my soul.You put me in another dimention.A place were every moment is forever captured in the look in your eyes.

meowzakat's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:59 AM
If you are worried that you cannot be there for your Aunt...Take this to heart: The reason you couldnt get thru is because your cousin must have made an impression in his life and people are returning that. The measure of grieving, the friends and family coming together,the phone ringing...they are all a reflection of your cousins life, compassion and willingness to be loved. She,{your Aunt},is now recieving what good he left behind...And she will remember. She is ..in a sense... surrounded by him.

meowzakat's photo
Thu 07/09/09 05:23 PM
If you need a voice in the middle of the nite, I am here for you always. {{ HUGS }}}

meowzakat's photo
Thu 04/23/09 05:03 AM
I get optical and cervical migrains...try a micro tens machine on your shoulders and pac with ice...after many painful blind days...this works for me.

meowzakat's photo
Thu 04/23/09 05:00 AM
When ye ol spine twisted like a candy cane and it took 12 hours on the table to fuse it back straight...the time on the table alone,left permanant damage in leg muscles. Hey ladies...Dont do boy work all your life...I learned the hard way.

meowzakat's photo
Wed 04/22/09 10:00 PM
Ya take the time to meet people...you eventually find one that you click with, you know, the one it takes hardly any effort to get along with. You spend months bein happy..family and friends all get along great. But then he says,"Dont get attached"!! Ummm...what have we been doin all this time???? Learning to not like eachother?? I'm lost.....

meowzakat's photo
Fri 03/06/09 08:22 AM
I have a different veiw than most I guess....I saw my best friends kid grow up exposed to pot. As she matured, of course she wanted to try it...so after a while her mom said ok. Now, she does as an adult, smoke pot. But during the worst of growing up,"the teen years", she NEVER hesitated in returning to her mother for answers about anything, including drugs.
As I saw their relationship and bond grow...it became apparent to me that I wanted this open door w/ my child. So I opened the door for all conversation...lo and behold, she came to me first rather than "experiment" w/o knowing the dangers.
There are no proven side effects of children born to a pot smoker, It has been used for centuries , and in the correct setting, can be enjoyed and not lead to harder drugs. The problem w/ any drug is that parents "dont want to know", or punish severly, or refuse to see the signs that might lead their kids down the wrong path.
As a non-smoker...I have no problem with it, I think correct education, awareness, and guidence is key.
If you yell...they will just hide it and get in trouble. Give a child a crayon,and he will draw on the walls. Teach him art and he will paint a masterpiece....

meowzakat's photo
Mon 02/23/09 08:13 AM
My kid was a victum at the age of 4 till she was 8 yrs old. I always asked if anyone messed w/ her while she was on visitation, answer was always NO, but I never asked her about her dad!!! Megans Law? Nice try...cant make them register!!

1 2 4 Next