Community > Posts By > meowzakat

meowzakat's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:45 PM
I was shown once how to make a breakfast called Passoli{pasolli..sp?} ..It was made with whole homany, sauted in garlic and sausage. Any body know this dish? Do I have all the stuff or am I missing something? I recall It being that simple..but think I'm missin something.

meowzakat's photo
Wed 11/04/09 08:49 AM
For the most part it sounds like what my kid went thru. She was lyin about these parties that did not exist,tellin avaryone she had a BF,spray paint taggin, makin up stories about things she never did, even went thru the Emo stage. All befor she turned 15..so I get it. I belive it is a way for her to "fit in" w/ others. She is "showing off" by draggin her sis around, Make a hands off rule[w/severe concequences] an tell her that silly actions like pullin her thru the creek could really hurt or kill one or both of them[explain in bloody detail]. As a girl..she is asserting her social standing w/ her friends. We all know girls are the worst, meanest things in school. Dont treat her w/ kid gloves or she will think your soft...show her youtube news clips of what happens to those that run amuck. They can be a real eye opener. Remember to take 5 min to look em in the eye an ask...whats up babe..how was yer day, and exchange a lil contact. Mine grew up and now tells me everything and is not afraid to ask me anything. Some things I just dont wanna know...laugh Its rough..but it is a phase...but keep a wary eye...good luck.

meowzakat's photo
Tue 11/03/09 11:46 AM

Some one you dont ever have to TRY to get along with would be good.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OK
WHAAAA???? Its possible!!!
MAYBE, MAYBE NOTTTTTT.............NOT SURE........
well...I belive so..as it happened in my life. Me an my other half never evrn tried to become anything...it just happened. I admit, its weird. Not even a disagreement over the last year. One misunderstanding..but no disagreements. May be I'm just lucky this time.flowerforyou

meowzakat's photo
Tue 11/03/09 11:38 AM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OK
WHAAAA???? Its possible!!!

meowzakat's photo
Tue 11/03/09 11:35 AM

meowzakat's photo
Tue 11/03/09 11:19 AM
I put the fear of Mom into my kid early on...and have never regreted it..she is 16 now and still no mouthing off...BRAVO..more people should do this..but they are scared of bein reported for child abuse. Were was that fear when my mom would bust our butts w/a wooden paddle she had from college?laugh

meowzakat's photo
Mon 11/02/09 09:44 PM
Well then no wonder he cant follow me home! Weather here changes 3 times in 5 miles..he is stuck in the rain w/ a wet cig!

meowzakat's photo
Mon 11/02/09 09:42 PM
How much will eating out change when Mc Donalds starts buyin their beef from south america? They say that the U.S. cannot keep up w/ their demands so the are buyin food from S.Amer. cause its cheaper... its also unregulated,not tested for parasites..and a few other things. YUK..eccoli burger anyone?

meowzakat's photo
Mon 11/02/09 09:26 PM
Hi 4U...mutual friend of Sir Darkowl....

meowzakat's photo
Mon 11/02/09 09:21 PM
Well Imma keepin myself home tonite, so no worries!! Just been wantin to ask for a while now. Thanx

meowzakat's photo
Mon 11/02/09 09:11 PM
Am here..but snuck in...sorry

meowzakat's photo
Mon 11/02/09 09:03 PM
I would think If that if it was intened for me that I would feel it. Been around other spirits befor...but none like this...I guess i could be wrong. But if its death, he's takin his time...been seenin him for like 17 yrs now.

meowzakat's photo
Mon 11/02/09 08:58 PM
Yea...since he pops outta no were..he kinda creeps me out..

meowzakat's photo
Mon 11/02/09 08:50 PM
I have seen a large figure..always shrouded in like a black mist..makes him seem like smoke. He is usually walking along side one of two pretty busy roads...more so,in the rain. As soon as I look back in my mirror,{ as he appears suddenly enuf to make me move over}, he is gone. This figure has been around these 2 roads for many years...Any Ideas? No one has died in those specific areas...I have checked.

meowzakat's photo
Wed 10/28/09 09:42 PM
Been there ..done that..not fun. MUST you hitch hike? Is it a thing you want to do, or just a means to get there? If you really must get to Fla...to your family...and have no funds...Please try the Salvation Army, local places that help people in your area, or a church. They are all very helpful when it comes to "gettin ya home".
Think twice B-4 you hit the highway.

meowzakat's photo
Tue 10/27/09 06:15 PM
<<<<< Happy Helloween....devil devil laugh

meowzakat's photo
Tue 10/27/09 06:24 AM

Wow Thanks for all the positive input.

Will look for the formentioned.

I found recipe for making beads out of rose petals that I would like to try when the fall roses set on. Right now it is still pretty hot and dry.

Thought the idea of making my own beads from clay or even small copper pipe/wire sounded interesting. Find carved wooden or bone beads pretty awesome too.

Would like to see how they make the tiny holes for the stone beads. like painting the ceramic beads.

Working with minatures has always interested me so painting or shapeing various flowers as beads seems interesting. Made a lot of ribbon flowers that I think could cross over in styleing beads.

Found some interesting beads in thrift shops.

Hey dont forget flea markets and farmers markets...they offer a great selection of older jewelry that can be bought cheaply and taken apart. This works great for me..I use lots of wood an glass beads in my peace pipe decor. Good luck

meowzakat's photo
Thu 10/22/09 04:14 PM
Keep up with keeping your schedual full..dont leave time for depression. If I stop long enuf to realize things ,I have an elderly mother addicted to morphine and she dont walk well. A suicidal 17 yr old,{heavy background w/ father} and a boarder downstairs that is manic depressive....wow. Ad in the dog w/ separation anxiety and I could hit depression easy...but I keep motivated,stay busy. Good luck!

meowzakat's photo
Sat 10/17/09 04:54 PM
try holding a wet towel of milk on your skin...may help...ouch

meowzakat's photo
Wed 10/14/09 06:11 AM
While your typin away at yer computer...pik your right foot off the floor and swing it in a clockwise circle. While doin that ...draw a number 6 in the air with your right hand...your foot will change direction......Weird.