Community > Posts By > cpt_johhny

cpt_johhny's photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:17 PM

I thought we invaded Iraq because Saddam Hussein was murdering his own people by the thousands. Sorry for taking the humor out of this. Here let me make it up.

A lobbyist, on his was home from work in D.C. came to a dead halt in traffic and thought to himself," Wow, this traffic seems worse than usual." He noticed a police officer walking between the lines of cars, so he asked the cop what was going on. The officer replied,"The President is depressed, so he stopped his motorcade and is threatening to douse himself with gasoline and set himself on fire. He says no one believes his stories about why we went to war in Iraq, or the worsening deficit and economy, or that his tix cuts won't help anybody except his rich friends. So were taking up a collection for him." The lobbyist asked,"How much do you have so far?" The officer replied," About four gallons, but a lot of folks are still siphoning."
TAX CUTS!!!! sorry bout the typo

cpt_johhny's photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:15 PM
I thought we invaded Iraq because Saddam Hussein was murdering his own people by the thousands. Sorry for taking the humor out of this. Here let me make it up.

A lobbyist, on his was home from work in D.C. came to a dead halt in traffic and thought to himself," Wow, this traffic seems worse than usual." He noticed a police officer walking between the lines of cars, so he asked the cop what was going on. The officer replied,"The President is depressed, so he stopped his motorcade and is threatening to douse himself with gasoline and set himself on fire. He says no one believes his stories about why we went to war in Iraq, or the worsening deficit and economy, or that his tix cuts won't help anybody except his rich friends. So were taking up a collection for him." The lobbyist asked,"How much do you have so far?" The officer replied," About four gallons, but a lot of folks are still siphoning."

cpt_johhny's photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:59 PM
My heart sings for thee!
oh how i would give all just to kiss her
to make her happy and give her all she could see!
She is my inspiration, my muse,
my ounce of hope in times of desperation
my love is true and patient and I would do everything to add to your merriment
I want to scream to shout to the universe about my love
to go to god and demand his blessing and benediction from above
for my only desire, my only wish is to grant her the love she deserves
for she is my life my love
My love of my life!

cpt_johhny's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:34 PM
Dr Pepper and whiskey

cpt_johhny's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:03 PM
Nothing, I would watch myself being attacked before waking up from the nightmare

cpt_johhny's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:49 PM
On behalf of the Mature Civilized Male Community, let me be the first to apologise for this act of petulance. The barbarian that sent you that obviously had no sense of respect. Had he had gotten the chance to know you, he would have liked the glasses. Never give up hope, your life will not be a lonely one. It is a beautiful one that will grow in passionate fulfillment.:heart:

FYI I think the glasses add to your cuteness factor.flowerforyou

cpt_johhny's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:57 PM

I (like most people here) need advice. I have a friendship that is basically on life support, and I am considering termination. The only thing holding me back is the history I have had with her. Im supposed to meet her tommorow at the mall to talk things over. What would be the most logical, if not practical, if not right, decision? Or am I just making a mountain out of a molehill?

A shared history can be a wonderful thing. But in my opinion, that, by itself, is a poor thing to justify maintaining a friendship. That's just inertia. There must be a basis, an expectation, a desire on both parts, for the friendship to continue to grow and evolve in the future.

You say, "The only thing holding me back is the history I have had with her." If that's the case, what future do you see in this friendship? That might be a good place to start the conversation with her.

Ill ask her that

cpt_johhny's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:55 PM

I would need to know WHY the friendship is on life support. Also, how long have you been friends? Did she do something unforgivable? Or have you just grown in different directions?
Its on lifesupport because we have "grown in different directions" We hardly hang out any more. Its only been a friendship for about eight months, frankly I like mine to last years. She hasnt done anything unforgivable, it would take a lot to do that.

cpt_johhny's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:43 PM
I (like most people here) need advice. I have a friendship that is basically on life support, and I am considering termination. The only thing holding me back is the history I have had with her. Im supposed to meet her tommorow at the mall to talk things over. What would be the most logical, if not practical, if not right, decision? Or am I just making a mountain out of a molehill?

cpt_johhny's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:11 PM
"Never knock on death's door, ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that."

cpt_johhny's photo
Tue 01/08/08 08:57 PM
it gave me plenty of time to smokeglasses

cpt_johhny's photo
Tue 01/08/08 08:05 PM

For short term, it is simply a matter of personal taste.

For the long term, I'd say romance liberally sprinkled with a good, "rocky-road" or "moose-tracks" flavored dose of passion. :wink:
Analogously logical, I like it

cpt_johhny's photo
Sat 01/05/08 11:00 PM
Carry on my brethren, Im out.

cpt_johhny's photo
Sat 01/05/08 10:48 PM
And the biker brings us back! Kudos, actually I hate that candy

cpt_johhny's photo
Sat 01/05/08 10:29 PM

friendship!!!
Bah! Friendship is anathema to romantic passion

cpt_johhny's photo
Sat 01/05/08 10:24 PM

I hate low grade gasoline
Here Here!

cpt_johhny's photo
Sat 01/05/08 10:22 PM
Alright... Whats the difference between the two? Or are they one in the same thing?

cpt_johhny's photo
Sat 01/05/08 10:19 PM
What do you think?

cpt_johhny's photo
Sat 01/05/08 10:15 PM
Im suprised nobody has griped about gas prices, should have started with that one

cpt_johhny's photo
Sat 01/05/08 10:06 PM

i hate you for posting stupidity.......
Actually I posted rhetoric, stupidity would be saying I hate the president,how bout you?

But...I do severely dislike the president, and I am far from stupid.

Dang Post Topic getting stuck again.

Ditto...Go kick his wimpy, whiny A$$ for me explode

How about we beat him at paintball?

laugh laugh laugh Good Luck!laugh laugh laugh