Community > Posts By > cpt_johhny

cpt_johhny's photo
Sat 01/05/08 10:03 PM

Hatred is a weakness. Try "I strongly disapprove of"
Embrace your hatred and join the dark side!

cpt_johhny's photo
Sat 01/05/08 09:58 PM

I hate people who insist on using words that they obviously don't know how to spell, and are too boorish to learn them before embarrassing themselves in public forums.
Sorry I lost my dictionary when I threw it at my english teacher. I before E, hell with that!

cpt_johhny's photo
Sat 01/05/08 09:56 PM

people that can't spell hypocrite or sychophant right......seriously is the letter "Y" evil??? Oh that and stupid people
Good! if you cant hate anything but stupid people, then hate my spelling! And yes the Y is evil.

cpt_johhny's photo
Sat 01/05/08 09:53 PM

i hate you for posting stupidity.......
Actually I posted rhetoric, stupidity would be saying I hate the president,how bout you?

cpt_johhny's photo
Sat 01/05/08 09:49 PM
So what do you hate? I hate sicophants and hipocrits. How bout you? What burns your sanity?

cpt_johhny's photo
Sat 01/05/08 09:30 PM
Whats the rest of the story? I only got the ending

cpt_johhny's photo
Sat 01/05/08 09:06 PM
mad You stole that from Pulp Fiction! mad

cpt_johhny's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:29 PM

I think if you truly were the kind of person to give a rose and MEAN IT!!! you would not have to ask for advice. in short if yu give the rose to her now you will know that you asked for help and you will never forget that. That kind of lack of confidence destroys peoples dates. But don't worry I give you my humblest gratitude since YOU! actually had the balls to ask someone.Props. Remember that you will only get advice and opinion on this site, not the truth. Taking from this world instead of earning your experience and actualy doing it without asking for help BEFORE! you failed is a sure sign your not ready for dating though. But let me remind you I am full of **** and it's just my opinion.

The worst kind of vice in this world is advice.
To each their own. some must experience to learn and some must learn to experience, id fall under the latter. Unless ignorance is prevalent, then I adhere to the former.

cpt_johhny's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:17 PM
Paul McCarney's Baby I'm Amazed.

cpt_johhny's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:08 PM

It would be good on the first date but make sure they like them. Like Me I dont like roses
why dont you like roses? wouldnt the sentiment provoke an air of romance?

cpt_johhny's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:01 PM
ill stick with halo and sex; my favorite games. now if i could combine the two....blushing bigsmile

cpt_johhny's photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:27 PM
Soooo then what? A simple handshake and a cordial greeting? Thats not romantic, its plutonic. Wheres the fun in that?

1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next