Community > Posts By > IAreRei

IAreRei's photo
Wed 04/15/09 12:05 PM
Why am I so open and free and talkative online when if I hang out with a guy in real life I get all shy..even if he knows everything about me and we've been talking for a while?

I feel like I'm living two lives and I dislike it because the hyper-active sort of person that I am online is who I really am and I show my true self to my friends but I guess I just have a hard time opening up to guys?

Perhaps its the fact that I have been hurt and my trust in mankind has withered over the years =/ but I wish I didn't feel like I was lying to people.

IAreRei's photo
Wed 04/15/09 09:00 AM
Mine is me.. but mayhap I should be clever like some of you guys and get cute critter pics .. that would at least attract people to my profile : D buut the length of my profile would scare them away once more. Lol.

IAreRei's photo
Wed 04/15/09 08:44 AM

I went out with a guy who smoked & I just made him brush his teeth if he wanted kisses
Ditto : D
But now I just look for guys who don't smoke to solve the problem. =/ Sure it's kind of shallow in a way but it's also more healthy? Maybe I can convince some guys to quit smoking.
Lol! Jk

IAreRei's photo
Wed 04/15/09 08:41 AM

I posted last night...he has called me I know 50 times already this morning....geesshhh looks like I am gonna have to change my number...
How long had you two been talking? And did you meet him online or in person?

Yea..I have had my fair share of stalkers but luckily none of them know where I live. Good lord.. I can only imagine the chaos and creepiness if they did -shudder-

IAreRei's photo
Wed 04/15/09 08:38 AM
Is it me? : D

You are really pretty, but stalkers are not cool. Some guys just don't understand sometimes.. =/

IAreRei's photo
Wed 04/15/09 08:07 AM

Good morning everyone! Hope you all have a good day. It will probably be better than mine.. I already know trouble is brewing and hopefully I can settle it all today. :)

HOPE THE TROUBLE LEAVES OUT THE DOOR

SO THAT OUR DAY WILL BE WONDERFULL :smile: flowerforyou
Aw thanks hun =)
It should all be resolved hopefully before I go to work. And after that then not only my trouble will be resolved but some others friends as well, then we can all sleep easy at night.

IAreRei's photo
Wed 04/15/09 08:01 AM
My comp 2 teacher : D

IAreRei's photo
Wed 04/15/09 07:58 AM
Huzzah?

IAreRei's photo
Wed 04/15/09 07:56 AM
Good morning everyone! Hope you all have a good day. It will probably be better than mine.. I already know trouble is brewing and hopefully I can settle it all today. :)

IAreRei's photo
Wed 04/15/09 07:54 AM
Edited by IAreRei on Wed 04/15/09 07:54 AM

I wanna thank everyone for the bday wishes. you guys rock
I love you too =) <3 : D
Wait....did I wish you a happy birthday? I know I was meaning to... but then I don't know if I did or not...crap..
well.. will you still love me if I say a Happy Belated Birthday? =( :heart:

IAreRei's photo
Wed 04/15/09 07:51 AM

I've been known to nudge a friend or two ...

Sometimes a hug or kiss to let them know I'm thinking about them ...

...sometimes a kick in the butt when I haven't heard back from them in a while laugh

No you dont! You pelt rolos at them!
Mm...rolos...
They should make a new nudge just for rolos lol : D
I don't want to scare men away by kicking them in the butt, cuz it's not always a bad thing : D

IAreRei's photo
Wed 04/15/09 07:30 AM
Edited by IAreRei on Wed 04/15/09 07:30 AM
Aww.. that's kind of lame..and =/ well it can't be sexist.. but..coastist?
Lol..
Because it freaks me out, thinking that its 7:30 or that people responded at 7:30 and such.

oh well.. I suppose I will just have to adjust to it...or move. I've always wanted to move to California.. so we'll see.

Thank you though, for telling me =)

IAreRei's photo
Wed 04/15/09 07:28 AM
I know I've gotten nudges from people I never spoke to =/ and if it's an older guy it kind of creeps me out..especially if he keeps doing it Lol. And then he e-mailed me... once...
I don't understand you men sometimes. =P

But I would be afraid to nudge somebody as well cuz I too am shy! : D

IAreRei's photo
Wed 04/15/09 07:25 AM
Lol : D Well there was a little old lady who just celebrated a birthday.. a few months ago? But I think she was just a baby on the Titanic so.. she is of no use as far as remembering the event

IAreRei's photo
Wed 04/15/09 07:24 AM
I was assuming I could change the time zone thing in the setting area because it is 10:24 am here but in the forums it says 7:24 am

Unless it's a glitch?

IAreRei's photo
Wed 04/15/09 07:22 AM
: D Oh boy... I'm quite the Titanic spaz myself but somehow I forgot about today.. oh well.

It saddens me that there is only one survivor alive today.. I do believe, but she is up there in her age.

IAreRei's photo
Wed 04/15/09 07:13 AM
Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

So what shall we chit chat about?

IAreRei's photo
Tue 04/14/09 05:43 PM
Oh I see..well now that makes much more sense. I was assuming that you were at home staring at your own furnace and then I was going to suggest you fix it? But.. now I understand : D so nevermind lol.

Shouldn't you be working then instead of on here? lol Bad boy. =P

IAreRei's photo
Tue 04/14/09 05:41 PM
I love you all =)
:heart:

IAreRei's photo
Tue 04/14/09 05:39 PM
Well that doesn't seem too entertaining =/

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14