Community > Posts By > Bardicverse

Bardicverse's photo
Wed 09/10/08 07:23 PM
I think you need to turn your caps lock off =)

Bardicverse's photo
Wed 09/10/08 07:21 PM
WA to Fla, huh? Ive done NY to Calgary, Canada, NY to Melbourne, Australia, and NY to Dallas, Texas. Now I do NJ to NJ LOL

Bardicverse's photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:16 PM
Here's a food chain for you.

Jeffrey Dahmer's Hut O Humans.
Advertise the excellent ribs. laugh

Bardicverse's photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:14 PM
gas for sure. booze is cheap when you drink Everclear, and sex you can get for free off of craigslist pretty much on demand.... not that I know anything about that. ;)

Bardicverse's photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:10 PM
Break Stuff - Limp Bizkit

Bardicverse's photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:06 PM
..He must've meant no videogame players. Guess he doesn't like gamer girls ;)

Bardicverse's photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:04 PM
You know, seriously for what it is, next existence around, whoever or whatever caused our existence needs to leave a sticky note or something. Between religious zealots and insane scientists, this whole searching for how we came about is getting a little crazy.

Why can't people just shrug and say "screw it, we're here. Deal."? happy

Bardicverse's photo
Wed 09/10/08 04:58 PM
the first thing that comes to mind?

RUUUUNNNNN!!!!!

Lots of newlyweds at my job. i try to be polite and not laugh in their face, and instead bite my tongue super hard and congratulate them

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:40 PM
if you think that's bad, wait till you smell the end result of the White Castle I had for dinner. ;)

Im actually used to it. The raiders get so many calls against them. Blinking on the field, wearing silver helmets at the 40 yard line, breathing air in an opponent's stadium.

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:31 PM
Must be nice to have all the calls lopsided. Blatant holding on Denver doesnt get called when the raiders are on the 5 yd line, forces end of the downs for them. 5 calls so far against the raiders that were totally unwarranted.

Im starting to think that the NFL is just going to hand Cutler and the Broncos an easy season because they feel bad for Jay and his condition.

Worthless sport. When's hockey starting up?

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/08/08 04:56 PM
Forgotten Age - by Distant 2nd (which is my band, btw haha. myspacoe.com/distant2nd )

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/08/08 04:53 PM
Edited by Bardicverse on Mon 09/08/08 04:54 PM
Ritchie Valens

I'd have said Beethoven, but I think the poor guy suffered enough between being deaf and whatnot.

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/08/08 04:47 PM
From my understanding, oil futures are just that, reserves purchased in advance. The oil being pumped into your car now was bought at some point many months ago. Each batch of oil is marked for the price at the time it was purchased, to ensure every barrel is profitable. That said, the oil prices of now, as they are purchased will reflect winter gas prices.So figure by Dec/Jan, we might see gas back to about $2.50-$2.80 /gallon

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/08/08 03:37 PM

If he was an ax-murderer.

Seriously. What kind of a creep murders axes? They're innocent axes!! laugh

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/08/08 03:33 PM
You do realize that russell played for a total of 2 half games last year? Culpepper was their main guy. So considering that Russel was barely shown, your post is pretty much a moot point, unless you like making conclusions based off of nothing but your own misguided theories =) Mr Rodgers called, he wants his land of make believe back. ;) Burn haha

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/08/08 03:30 PM
So who IS the backup for NE anyhow?

Bardicverse's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:48 PM
Sorry to hear that. At least you had her for the time you did and got to know her and enjoy having her around =)

I lost my grandparents when I was 12, so i didn't get that opportunity.

Bardicverse's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:24 PM
Yah I had a the mean pleasure of rubbing that in my roommate's face. He was talking sh*t about my Raiders and how the Titans are so much better. Not going to be too great without a QB!

Ironically, Madden 09 predicted this. I was playing Raiders vs Titans last week, and Young got injured - knee injury and was out for like half the season.

Bardicverse's photo
Sun 09/07/08 08:23 PM
depends if the laptop if the laptop is pulling the same addie as your desktop. This happens if you are not using DHCP, as the same IP might be assigned to several computers if you havent fleshed out a list of manual IP addresses.

Bardicverse's photo
Sun 09/07/08 08:20 PM
there's a season for archery? LOL

I do it all year round, and with a recurve