Community > Posts By > Bardicverse

Bardicverse's photo
Sun 09/28/08 08:53 PM

toxic sheena? I know her

I heard she does a mean pole dance.

Bardicverse's photo
Sun 09/28/08 08:49 PM

love wanna get married?drool

Haha. Its funny because I read what you wrote, and my mind translates it to "Wanna stick your leg in a bear trap?" *smirk*

BTW, more of the darkness on myspace.com/distant2nd - my band page.

@Quiet - Its from years of swimming in New York City beaches.... that and the sheen toxic glow.

Bardicverse's photo
Sun 09/28/08 08:44 PM

what happened to those missing fingers?

It was 'nam man... wait. I wasnt born then. Or something.

Bardicverse's photo
Sun 09/28/08 07:21 PM
Just in case ya wanted to see what changed, if at all.

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/22/08 06:17 PM
I made a new drink. Its very good and it tastes like peach, even though there are no ingredients that taste like peach in it. I had 3 so far. And its only Monday. =)

Happy Fall! drinker

Bardicverse's photo
Thu 09/18/08 06:25 PM

Looking for a good engine that is using opengl and C as the coding language. If anyone has any suggestions, please, let me know!

Thanks in advanced.

Our dev team uses the Leadwerks 2.0 engine. leadwerks.com
Go have a read and see if its what you're looking for.

Bardicverse's photo
Thu 09/18/08 06:23 PM

I like to drink ALMOST every day. The way I look at it is this: I work my a$$ off everyday doing something that I really don't care to do - so I can get a paycheck and pay my bills....when I get home, I like to drink and enjoy myself - what's wrong with that?

Just change your wifebeater at least every other day and you'll be set. ;) J/K dude. You just need to find a woman who wants to drink too, or has no problem with that. I guess as long as youre not a violent or sloppy drunk you should be good to go.

Bardicverse's photo
Tue 09/16/08 03:43 PM
Hiya =)

A few suggestions, if you don't mind - of course you don't you asked for it. ;)

Paragraphs tend to be easier on the eyes. Try breaking up that giant single paragraph with the enter key a few times. Take a look at my profile to see how I laid it out. People on the internet are like voluntary A.D.D. victims. =) Space it out and it'll be an easier read.

Your one close up picture is kinda grainy/pixelated and it's hard to see much of your features due to that. See if you have one that doesn't get all distorted when you upload it =)

Farm girls and country girls are awesome, btw =) Welcome aboard the crazy train!

Bardicverse's photo
Tue 09/16/08 01:43 PM
lived in NYC for 30 years, just moved out last year and am only a half hour away lol

Bardicverse's photo
Tue 09/16/08 01:34 PM

drool drool drool drool drool

boy if I weren't in love already

since lastman got rated already 2 posts ago, its your turn.

you get an 8, good info about you, but the ride's over as soon as it starts ;) More content wanted! Of course, you're taken, so you really don't need to say much these days. =p

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/15/08 03:34 PM

<< Suffering Blackhawks fan here. I miss Belfour.

my son has every Belfour card and most are signed by him...Eddie used to skate at my alma mater and showed up every summer for the hockey camps there. He was such a great guy to the kids...something I will never forget about him.

That's so awesome =) Im sure that was a huge boost for the kids!

Yeah hockey's gotten different with the new rules after the strike ended. Most of them are for the better. I think - much more active games

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/15/08 03:32 PM

Broncos 2-0! drinker drinker drinker

better keep that ref around, he'll make Denver go undefeated ;) That is, if he doesn't get fired LOL

Bardicverse's photo
Sun 09/14/08 09:29 PM

not a clue

some help you are :tongue:

Bardicverse's photo
Sun 09/14/08 09:22 PM
Are they still together? Hadnt heard off them lately

Bardicverse's photo
Sun 09/14/08 09:13 PM
I just lay out spike strips in front of my house and help people change flat tires. If its a cute lady, I chat her up a bit ;) Work smarter, not harder!

Bardicverse's photo
Sun 09/14/08 09:06 PM
Edited by Bardicverse on Sun 09/14/08 09:07 PM
Brainzzzz.....

Bardicverse's photo
Sun 09/14/08 09:04 PM

Rare you like metal music?
some, like black sabbath for example
look up 40below summer...they kick butt, Im jamming out to them right now. Got "better life" playindrinker

"I know I ignite like a pyro - burn inside so Step into the sideshow.... I know - gonna go psycho - might go
Step into the sideshow"

I got to see them live when they were still underground. The pit LIT UP with this song haha

Bardicverse's photo
Sun 09/14/08 08:04 PM
<< Suffering Blackhawks fan here. I miss Belfour.

Bardicverse's photo
Sun 09/14/08 08:03 PM
yeah they had a good backup QB. Even with Brady out and Moss pretty much as ineffective as he was with the Raiders, they still functioned well.

Bardicverse's photo
Sun 09/14/08 08:01 PM

I have been a...(die-hard?) Rams fan ever since they moved to STL from LA.

So you can imagine my disgust and disappointment as I watched them literally give up for the second straight week and get their a$$es drug all over the field. The sad fact is that this is only WEEK 2! WTF?

Are the Rams truly that bad? I can see the potential if I squint and kind of cross my eyes but how can they continue to ignore the glaring problems they have year after year?

So what can the Rams do to turn it around?

In all fairness, they were playing against the Superbowl champions. Not exactly an easy match-up.