Community > Posts By > Bardicverse

Bardicverse's photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:04 PM
Edited by Bardicverse on Thu 01/22/09 05:04 PM
Red/Tink/Brit - LOL - come and play around with you huh? ;) Seems between Pete and Bardy, you've got plenty of attention as is ;) *protects from the clownz*

heya Rare, whats doin? haha one time visits dont count? Damn, but Im not sure if Im ready to commit to you. Its almost as if .. your beard has come between you and I.. *sniffle*

Bardicverse's photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:55 PM
Edited by Bardicverse on Thu 01/22/09 04:55 PM

*sits in corner an rocks* clowns are coming

*steps in a puddle of nasty sticky stuff* looks like the already came...
rofl BABY!!! *jumps in arms*

Hiya beautiful =) *pikcs up and snuggles* God, haven't been in this place in a while. Still smells like an old couch in plastic cover slips. =)

Bardicverse's photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:52 PM

*sits in corner an rocks* clowns are coming

*steps in a puddle of nasty sticky stuff* looks like the already came...

Bardicverse's photo
Sun 10/05/08 08:59 PM
LOL how sad, the Bills got crushed today by the Cardinals of all teams. Looks like they were all hot air. Downhill from here. 4-12 season here we come. LOL

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/29/08 08:31 PM
The answer to life is
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A B A Start.

bonus points to those who know what the reference is to.

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/29/08 01:13 PM

1. Become a vampire
2. Become a cyborg
3. Be the first vampire cyborg to take over the world.

Holding my neck....and you have fun with that darling. Just stay away from my neck...tyvm....

Just got done with the Twilight Series of Books....you would love it Mr. Cyborg Vampire.

Excellent. What? You don't wish to be bitten by a cyborg vampire? You could be the first!

except love if you sucked my blood it would kill you instantly.......

Thats where the cyborg part would take over. titanium stomach. mwhahaha. FYI, if your blood is that nasty, you might want to cut back on the White Castle.

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/29/08 01:11 PM
A few linger from when I was a kid, like the Cubbi (Gummi Bears) , Peter Pan, Kit Cloudkicker (Tale Spin)...more recent ones Number 4 from Kids Next Door and of course the cast of Family Guy

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/29/08 10:51 AM

1. Become a vampire
2. Become a cyborg

Holding my neck....and you have fun with that darling. Just stay away from my neck...tyvm....

Just got done with the Twilight Series of Books....you would love it Mr. Cyborg Vampire.

Excellent. What? You don't wish to be bitten by a cyborg vampire? You could be the first!

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/29/08 08:30 AM

I prefer to stab the eye with a used taco bell spork, but your wish is my command Mr. President.

CLose enough. As long as it is clearly removed to insert the maggots.

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:30 AM
The question is - if you bite a zombie, do they turn into a human?

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:29 AM

yah, I hate the " I always" stuff. People should be drastically punished when they are caught NOT doing what they "always" do. Like a butterknife lodged between the two front teeth and pried back and forth really really hard.

Kinda reminds me of Brainy Smurf for some reason "Papa Smurf always says..."

For some strange reason... I kinda like your thought process here...laugh laugh

Vote for me when I run for president in 2012. haha

can I be your secretary of defense? I like the butterknife in the teeth idea.

Sure thing, but you'll have to be really good at removing eyeballs with a spork. Its a requirement for the position.

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:11 AM

yah, I hate the " I always" stuff. People should be drastically punished when they are caught NOT doing what they "always" do. Like a butterknife lodged between the two front teeth and pried back and forth really really hard.

For some strange reason... I kinda like your thought process here...laugh laugh

Vote for me when I run for president in 2012. haha

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:09 AM
1. Become a vampire
2. Become a cyborg

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:07 AM

Zombies. Yeah Zombies are ok as long as the follow classic rules - no running allowed. Running zombies are scary.

I agree totally...running zombies would definately have this fat chick for dinner..hahaha

Don't you know the classic rule when you cant outrun someone or something? Start running, let them chase, then time it right so that you quickly turn around and punch them in the face. the impact of their running speed and you throwing a fist will likely take their head off.

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:05 AM

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:01 AM
I know ghosts exist, lived with one for a while.
Aliens, sure. I always hear news reports of illegal ones.

Zombies. Yeah Zombies are ok as long as the follow classic rules - no running allowed. Running zombies are scary.

Love is a misinterpreted word for the term "How would you like your eyes roasted on a skewer and eaten?"

True love is a myth, just like an honest politician.

Bardicverse's photo
Mon 09/29/08 06:55 AM
Ah but its an abbreviated weekend tomorrow!
Thanks for Jewish people giving me a day off so they can celebrate their holiday. =)

weekend, work a day, day off, 3 days of work, weekend. I can do that.

Bardicverse's photo
Sun 09/28/08 09:11 PM

im tired

whats your excuse??

ummm... the dog ate the nerd I hired to do my homework?

Bardicverse's photo
Sun 09/28/08 09:07 PM

rofl dude that was cheesywhoa

But you laughed all the same, so is that marring my character or yours?

Bardicverse's photo
Sun 09/28/08 09:00 PM

love wanna get married?drool

Haha. Its funny because I read what you wrote, and my mind translates it to "Wanna stick your leg in a bear trap?" *smirk*

BTW, more of the darkness on myspace.com/distant2nd - my band page.

@Quiet - Its from years of swimming in New York City beaches.... that and the sheen toxic glow.

thats okay i'll still love you with one foot

Yeah, most women would love a foot. *gasps and looks around* Who said that?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 12 13